• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dirty Deeds Ch. 03

Dirty Deeds Ch. 03

Ch.03: King of the Hill

Two loud shrieks echoed out across the shadowed zeppelin making its way towards the orc city of Orgrimmar. Shortly after, a woman strode through the lodging area. She was naked, and though her movements were swift and confident, she walked as if her muscles were sore or numb. The woman's skin was a soothing tone of light blue and it shined whenever the moonlight flashed against it. Her blue skin was also coated in a sticky layer of cum, which only added to it's enchanting sheen. She was an undead High Elf. Slain in the defense of her homeland, she had been risen along with her rangers, who were now known as the elite squadron of Dark Rangers stationed throughout Azeroth. Once the Ranger-General of Quel'Thalas, she was now the Horde leader of the Eastern Kingdoms and Banshee Queen of the Forsaken, and she had just finished mating with a Tauren male whose name she did not know. The queen's soft, pouting lips looked innocent, a relic from a decade before when she was still amongst the living. They curved into a small smile at this point as she scooped up a glob of salty Tauren cum from off of her nose with one finger and licked it clean. Her keen ears had picked up the sound of another woman screaming whilst in the throes of passion even as she herself was cumming against her Tauren lover's thick bull cock. She hadn't seen any other women on the flying boat, so she assumed that it was Clea who uttered the scream, and she was eager to meet the one who caused her to do so. It seemed she was too late, however, as by the time she reached her room and stepped inside there was no one to be found besides the Dark Ranger slumped against the wall. The room was dark save for the area in which Clea was sitting. A beam of moonlight shined through the single window in the room and alit the area around her.

"Have fun?"

Sylvanas' question startled Clea, and she looked up and locked eyes with her. The Dark Lady's burning red eyes were the only things visible in the dark room besides the area in which Clea sat. She hadn't noticed her enter, and she shuddered as a small tendril of fear crept through her.

"He was quite good," she said with a nod.

"I could tell, judging by your shrieks. What was he? Orc, Troll, an escaped Worgen from Gilneas?"

"Gnome."

Sylvanas frowned slightly as her excitement deflated out of her. "Oh."

"He was actually very good. Amazing even. Apparently the Goblins keep him around as a slave of sorts."

"I see. Perhaps we will pay him a visit on our way back if the Goblins haven't blown him up yet. I love cock as much as the next undead queen, but I wish to rest my body."

Despite the queen's apparent resignation for the night, several men on board the ship came during the night in hopes of again scoring with the two ladies. Sylvanas' response was often random. She would sometimes usher them in and add another layer of cum to the bed sheets and her azure skin, but other times she would simply kill them or send them away.

Throughout the trip the Banshee Queen's room was almost always filled with the overpowering scent of brutal sex. It was musky, sweaty, and oddly delicious smelling to the Queen. Constant screams and shrieks of both the women filled the zeppelin. There were plenty of males from all different races aboard the flying ship. They were most often visited by gangs of Goblins, but occasionally a different race would come to them with hopes of removing stress. The Tauren Sylvanas had mated with earlier visited twice despite his wife being on board, and a group of adventurers consisting of a Dwarf, an orc, two Tauren and a human also unloaded their cum both on them and in them throughout the night. It was like this the whole trip, and by the time the zeppelin had landed in Orgrimmar the Dark Lady's bed chamber was absolutely drenched in white goo. The women often snacked on the semen during the few moments in which they were left alone by the horny males aboard the ship. Sylvanas' normally blue skin had dimmed, and it's sheen was no longer there. Clea's own skin had also yellowed from it's usual pale complexion. As Clea stepped out of the room and closed the door, trailing behind Lady Sylvanas, the men on the ship waved at them and reached out their dirty hands to spank and grope the two rangers as they walked by. As they bid farewell to the men aboard the zeppelin and stepped onto the orange dirt of Durotar, they were greeted by a series of whispers. Orcs and other races within Orgrimmar slunk away from the two undead elves, and, more specifically, Sylvanas. She didn't care, however. In fact, she smiled wickedly and looked them in the eyes, laughing as they ducked their heads and sank away.

"I thought orcs were supposed to be strong? Such a disappointment."

"Only good for cock, would you say my Lady?" Clea asked, looking at the back of her hooded head. They were both clad in their usual armor, but they had yet to scrub themselves of the thick layer of cum which stuck to their bodies.

"They are indeed worth the trouble with cocks as big as theirs. I was not the only reason why the Blood Elves were enthusiastic about joining the Horde. I may have played a large part in convincing the males, but a fair amount of orc dick was involved in convincing the women."

Clea smirked as she remembered when the Blood Elves first started to negotiate their includement within the Horde. The Undercity had seen a large influx of the elves. The males lined up outside the Banshee Queen's personal chambers, while females rushed to the zeppelin destined for Orgrimmar. They said they simply wanted to "observe" the large green-skins, but almost every one of them came back with a limp caused by intense "observing." Clea knew High Elf women were nothing but high class whores to begin with, but their transformation into Blood Elves only amplified their craving for cock of all sizes and belonging to all kinds of different races. Thinking back to the zeppelin ride, she wondered just how much Blood Elven pussy the Goblins and other men aboard the flying ship got during their introduction into the Horde. Her thoughts were broken before she could expand upon this further as she nearly collided with Lady Sylvanas.

Looking up, she saw that they had stopped in front of the building housing the new Warchief. Clea did not care for Garrosh, but she knew what the hulking orc and her queen were going to do and she just hoped that she got to join in. She might have been an undead, but she was still a High Elf at heart, or perhaps, in her pants. And what self respecting High Elf woman would pass on the chance to be stuffed with an orc's throbbing manhood?

Garwal's claws sank deep into pale white flesh as a howl filled the room. The howl did not belong to him, but to the Dark Ranger he was mounted upon. She crumpled to the floor next a small pile of her sisters even as another stepped up to take her place. Garwal was positioned on the queen's throne, and circled around him was the entire squadron of Dark Rangers stationed within the Undercity. The paladin champion Cyssa Dawnrose was next to the pile of used rangers sprawled on the steps leading up to the circular throne, no doubt unconscious and sore.

The moon was out and full, and it's influence both strengthened and enraged him. He was busy pumping into a Dark Ranger by the name of Nara, the eighth one so far who was foolish enough to face the might of his cock whilst empowered by the full moon. The others were crumpled on the steps in a pile and either unconscious or too sore to get up. The moon turned him from a civilized and rational beast, into a huge hairy creature with titanic might bent on mating with everything in sight. Soon Nara was filled, each hole stretched and full to capacity with thick cum. He tossed her onto the pile of rangers and threw the next one who walked up to him onto the ground. He didn't know her name, but he didn't care. He lifted her waist up and impaled her small cunt on his shaft, splitting her in half and forcing a deafening shriek to spill out of her whimpering mouth. His cock had grown thicker due to the moon, and odd bumps riddled it pinkish-red surface. These bumps were now rubbing against the walls of the ranger's cunt and causing her body to quake in one orgasm after the other. The undead elf women didn't last long under his onslaught, but they certainly lasted longer than the Blood Elf girl lying unconscious on the floor.

After he was done with the woman, he pushed her into the pile and began on the next ranger. There were many of them, but even as the crowd of them dwindled and finally ran out, Garwal was not content. As they lay either unconscious or resting on the floor, he mated with them again and again until the sun rose and the moon's enchantment upon him lifted. He collapsed shortly after on top of the hill of pale women, sleeping as his wet, cum covered cock rested between his legs while also being planted on Dark Ranger Cyndia's face as she, to, slept.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dirty Deeds Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds