• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dirty Deeds Ch. 05

Dirty Deeds Ch. 05

"Honey, I'm home!"

Sylvanas, Clea, and Saurfang looked up just in time to see a small Goblin burst through the door, a lock pick falling to the ground next to him as he entered.

"What the hell are you doing here Gallywix? You know I said I would entertain your company at your palace." The Banshee Queen spoke to Gallywix, leader of the Goblins within the Horde. He was rather pudgy thanks to his wealth, and his nose was even more pointy than most Goblins, if that was possible. With him were two scantily clad Blood Elf girls who seemed uninterested in the whole scenario unfolding before them.

"Yea well I figured I'd stop by. I had to pick up these two beauties anyway. Garrosh gave me them as an introductory gift into the Horde." The Goblin was fixated on Sylvanas, or more specifically, her exposed cleavage. The Queen wore a small thong, and nothing else. "Apparently he's got an entire harem full of 'em. Good at sucking cock they are. Not only that but they're also good at fighting." Gallywix grinned and reached for their delectable rear-ends, groping and kneading them with his meaty hands.

"Really? I would have thought Quilboar women would be more to his enjoyment."

"You should be careful, I'm sure Garrosh would love to add you and your Dark Rangers to his harem."

"Oh, I'm sure he would. Clea, take Saurfang to the pools and relax for a couple of hours. I've got business to attend to."

"Of course, Dark Lady."

Clea and the old Orc walked out, the green man's hand resting on the Dark Ranger's bottom as they made their way to the pools.

"Let's end this quickly." Sylvanas was horny, and she had fucked worse, but she didn't feel like stooping so low at the moment. Unfortunately however she didn't have much of a choice. "Here's the deal, you get to fuck me until your balls run dry and in exchange you'll send me enough explosives to fill half a dozen Zeppelins. I'm sure I don't have to explain what happens if you try and cheat me."

"Of course, I understand. Let's get to it. I've heard from many sources that you thoroughly enjoy a good ass-fucking, Lady Sylvanas."

The undead woman smirked as she sank to her knees. "Indeed. I guess my reputation precedes me. Now yank out your dick so we ca-" She was interrupted by the smack of Gallywix's cock against her pretty face.

"Sorry."

Sylvanas scowled. "You're no Tauren but for a Goblin you've got a decent sized member." With that the Dark Lady engulfed the fat pinkish-green head and pushed herself all the way down on it until the entire rod was snug inside of her greedy mouth. Ignoring the pubic hair tickling at her nose, she stayed frozen in place like this for a good minute until she finally decided to pull off. The cock exited her mouth with a pop and a trail of saliva. Gallywix was breathing hard, but Sylvanas just smiled.

"Let it out," she cooed, giving his cock a long lick up the base.

Sure enough, the Goblin fired off his load as soon as the Banshee Queen's tongue was finished. It hit her on the forehead, but she was used to being drenched in the stuff by now.

"Those Elven 'bodyguards' must have it easy taking care of this guy," she thought.

"We're finished, yes?"

"Not until I plug that little blue ass of yours. I've heard too many stories about you to pass up this opportunity."

"Another entry into my story book then," Sylvanas said, rolling over onto her hands and knees. "I've been in this position way too many times in the past couple of weeks."

Gallywix moved her thong out of the way and licked his lips at the sight of her two pretty holes, quickly moving in to test them. With one hand wrapped around his cock and the other resting on the woman's blue rump he pushed his cock into her damp pussy until it was buried inside. He let out a content sigh, fingers squeezing her ass while his hips moved to a slow, rhythmic beat. Apparently the Goblin wished to drag this out, as he was fucking her at a slow and leisurely pace. A pace which Sylvanas found absolutely boring. Sighing, she dropped down so that her ass was in the air and her head was resting on the ground on top of her folded arms.

"I know you Goblins are selfish but can't you at least TRY and make this interesting for me?"

"Don't worry you'll be screaming soon enough," he replied, giving her ass a loud slap.

The drumming of his hips against her taut ass quickened, and the undead elf's long pointed ears began to shake from the beat. Gallywix did not increase his pace very much, but it was enough to at least cause the undead queen to moan every once and awhile. In and out, back and forth, his cock penetrated her repeatedly whilst his thumb began to push against her blue rosebud. Sylvanas loved anal, and this prodding finally stirred a reaction in her. She groaned, and at the same time the Goblin quickened his pace. Her pussy glistened with juices as it was taken by the man's green cock and her ass tensed under the treatment it was receiving. Her reaction did not go unnoticed, and his beat intensified once more. Gallywix's olive green pole was covered in Sylvanas' juices, and it rammed into her like a peon hammering down a stubborn nail.

"I can see that my Lady is enjoying herself." His thumb pressed deeper into her clenched ass.

"Mmm...you're almost making this worth while, Goblin."

"Well then allow me to introduce you to my newest invention created specifically for you." Gallywix reached into the pants around his ankles and pulled out a large red tube in the shape of a rocket. "It's a dildo I like to call B.A.D."

"What a cliche acronym," huffed the Dark Lady, annoyed that he stopped just as she was beginning to enjoy herself.

"It stands for Banshee Ass Destroyer," the Goblin exclaimed proudly.

"That doesn't flow very w-" Her face contorted in pain and anger, her sharp teeth ground violently together and her rose colored eyes flaring dangerously. Gallywix had shoved it in mid sentence, the over sized dildo burying itself deep inside of her rump and stretching her wide.

"Now just see what happens when I turn it on." His thumb pressed against a small button in the shape of Sylvanas' head on the end of the dildo and the room seemed to explode to life. His hips crashed into her, sinking his cock deep inside of her pussy just as B.A.D roared to life in the way only Goblin tech can. The Banshee Queen shrieked, her pointed nails clawing at the floor and her mouth open in ecstasy as she came. Her fluids gushed out over his cock and her legs wobbled, the dildo taking it's toll. Gallywix enjoyed the scene playing out before his eyes and he leaned over to take a handful of her ghostly locks while continuing to pound away at her as fast and hard as he could. She looked back at him and a wave of unease swept over him as his eyes befell her angry face. She was angry, and she was scary, but she didn't make any protest. Sylvanas stared at him until he finally came, letting loose a sticky stream of cum inside of her.

The Goblin turned off B.A.D before falling backwards, and it wasn't long before Sylvanas stood towering over him, arms folded under her pillowy blue breasts.

"Nice trick. Perhaps everyone was wrong when they said you were useless."

"Thanks. Wait, What?! Who said I was useless? I'll shove a bomb up there ass and then see what they're crying about!" Gallywix's fear of her vanished, his arrogance replacing it once again.

"Perhaps another time. We're finished here and I expect to be paid in full by the end of the next month. Oh and thank you for the gift, it's a lot better than roses and chocolates." Sylvanas grinned like a mischievous school girl as she held up the B.A.D.

"Go ahead and take it, but that's one less explosive you're getting from the shipment I promised you." He was already dressed and his bodyguards were standing next to him in a flash.

"I don't mind, I'm sure this little devil will more than make up for the loss. Now scram."

Gallywix opened the door and stepped out, motioning for his two Elf girls to follow. They complied, but just as they passed Sylvanas one whispered to her.

"Thank you for taking that away from him."

Sylvanas said nothing until they all left. "How could anyone be grateful for this being taken away from them?" The Dark Lady inspected the dildo and raised an eyebrow when she saw what was written just above the on button.

"Property of Gallywix, huh? Cocky bastard."

---------------------------------------------

"What's next my Lady?" Clea was on her hands and knees, or rather, her hands and elbows. Her head rested in the palms of her hands and she was letting out little soft moans of pleasure. Saurfang was positioned behind her, shaft pounding away at the ranger.

"We're going home."

"Huh? But what about Baine?"

"Don't worry. He'll come to us, no doubt angry that we didn't grace him with our presence on this trip and wondering why." The beautiful queen stretched, running her hands along her breasts as she did so.

"I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to ride a bull."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dirty Deeds Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds