• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dirty Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Dirty Girl

I bellowed as a massive orgasm ripped through me. My balls emptied spurt after spurt into her well-used hole. I must have come for thirty seconds before I finally collapsed on top of her.

We lay together, our breathing returning to normal and my cock still giving the occasional twtch inside of her messy pussy.

I planted tender kisses on her lips and told her how much I loved her.

"You came really hard, didn't you." She said.

"Yeah, the best ever." I replied.

"So does that mean I can do it again?"

My semi-erect cock lurched in her soupy cunt. "You can fuck any guy you want, baby. Just make sure you come home and tell me all about it."

"Oh I will, baby. I promise. I hope you like how my pussy feels right now, 'cause you're going to get sloppy-seconds all the time after we're married."

"Good." I groaned as I once again began to pump her brimming cunt.

We spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon in bed.

True to her word, April was unfaithful less than two weeks after our wedding, and by the time of our first anniversary, she had fucked fifteen other men.

I love being married to such a sexy, unfaithful little slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dirty Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds