Discovering Ecstasy

Natalia maintained a slow, sensual pace in massaging the clitoris and softly stroking and suckling her nipples, and this made the pleasure build quickly.

Julia felt an intense, powerful wave building deep in her pelvis, and the feeling in her nipples increased even further. She looked down finally, and saw this sexy young girl suckling one nipple, stroking the other with one hand, and massaging her clitoris - and the mere sight of what Natalia was doing overwhelmed Julia, and the wave built even more quickly. She closed her eyes again and spoke in a desperate voice, "oh my God... I'm going to have an orgasm. Oh... oh no..." She suddenly realized the reality of what was happening - she was about to have an orgasm as a result of another girl stimulating her nipples and clitoris. She'd only seen this happen in porn movies, and now what she was experiencing was even more erotic than anything she'd ever seen in one of those films. What was happening was insanely erotic, and she sucked in air sharply as her head fell back on the chaise. Then it happened - the incredibly strong pulses of bliss arrived in Julia's clitoris, and began to rock through her pelvis, enveloping her entire body with intense, sweet pleasure. She cried out so loudly, making sounds but unable to form words, desperately grasping the pillow behind her head, her body writhing under Natalia's fingers and tongue. Oh, how fucking good this felt!

The orgasm lasted for what seemed like several minutes, and by the time it finally began to subside, Julia's eyes had actually filled with tears from the delightful bliss that had overcome her body. She gasped for air, her body relaxing, her skin glowing with sweat.

Natalia stood and walked to the bar, pouring two more drinks, as Julia recovered.

"So, how did that feel?" she asked Julia when she returned.

Still out of breath, Julia said, "Oh my God. I've never experienced anything that felt so good. How can you do that?"

Natalia smirked. "I know what feels good, because I have nipples and a clitoris too. This is why girls need each other. I spent years learning how to make myself feel incredible, and then one day I realized how erotic it would be to use those skills to fill another girl's body with pleasure. And I thought about how amazing it might be to let a girl made me feel good. It's really just the most desirable thing I can think of."

Julia shuddered at the thought of having this done regularly. She wanted it. She also knew she would regularly use these techniques at home to pleasure herself. She hadn't realized her nipples were quite that sensitive, or that her clitoris would respond that way to gentle massage, and the thought of being able to recreate that pleasure anytime she wanted gave her chills.

"You are lucky to have a friend who can do this for you all the time," Julia said.

Natalia replied, "Actually, right now I don't. We just moved to this city, and I hadn't yet made any friends that I can please." She paused. "Until now."

Julia looked up. "Until now?"

Natalia smiled. "Why don't you come back this weekend? My husband is always gone every weekend from Friday until Sunday. If you don't have other plans... I'd love to pleasure you again. And time won't be an issue, so... I can spend hours doing whatever you want. Maybe we can find a third friend to join us, and you can have the incredible experience of two girls pleasing you... one girl for your breasts, and one girl for your clitoris."

Julia shivered with delight at this thought... and immediately decided that the entire weekend was now booked. She would have no clients this weekend, or any weekend from now on - just sweet, unbelievable pleasure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds