• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Discovering Sin Ch. 02

Discovering Sin Ch. 02

123

You may laugh at the notion that Cyn wants to be ‘good’ and just can’t help herself, but it’s true and this is just part of the long story that tries to explain why.

This is a completely original work of fiction that has basis in real life; the characters are imaginary, even though they’re real to me and I’ve enjoyed this experience. If you enjoy the story, I’d love to know it, if you don’t; I hope you didn’t read it all. This is an exaggeration of life and emotion, if I hit my mark you will love the people you meet or hate them, I didn’t plan on neutrality.

I had no idea where this was going to take me when it began. I feel like a character, who was an aspiring author in a recent movie when he said; I know the characters and let them take me where they need to. To me, these people were real, normal and comfortable with their normal lives until things went off track. They’re ordinary people capable of extraordinary thought, emotion and behavior; that’s why you’ll see a strong reinforcement of normality that gets twisted out of shape throughout all the story parts.

If you can’t figure out the order, click on the author link and refer to the posting date.

Craig knows – Her viewBy: CraCyn © January, 2004

This chapter steps back to Cyn’s account of what happened that Wednesday when Craig called and she found out he knew.

When that cell phone rang on Wednesday the life I had known and the family I thought I had loved more than anything came to an end.

I’m not going into the full routine again of telling you about my marriage, life and background. If you don’t know me yet, I can’t help you. I don’t know myself and as I started to write about the events of that terrible day, everything that had seemed important was now irrelevant; I was certain everything was lost, I didn’t feel I deserved any better after my impulsive foolishness and surrender to compulsion and obsession. Eighteen years of marriage, the powerful love of a great man, three adoring children all up and gone in the smoke of reckless lust.

As I dressed that day in preparation for work, I was alive with arousal and still sexually reckless, and it was not because my husband stood there watching me dress with a partial erection tenting his trousers. It was in spite of that along with the clear certainty I would soon be fucking someone else, other than him. What had started out as an obsession to be sexually exposed in daring risky situations had become an adulterous obsession to fuck and be royally fucked by other men.

The previous day had been a first. Unbearable desire had built through exposure after exhibitionistic exposure and daring fantasy until I was climbing the walls in need of an adulterous cock in my pussy. I was fucked by two of my work associates in the car on the way to the office, but instead of that quenching my thirst, it simply set off a forest fire that demanded more strange cock as fuel. I don’t pretend that many of you don’t hate and loath me in the face of this confession, I hate and loath myself.

During the work day, in the office, at a public restaurant where several of us went for lunch, and at a steamy strip club near the airport on the way home, I feasted on infidelity. I felt dirty, nasty, foul and delicious all at the same time and expected a lot more on Wednesday. I was turned on when I woke up, and in spite of the fact Craig was my husband I wanted to be fucked by him when he first stirred and looked into my lust filled eyes, but he drove me deeper into need and made crazy with desire by withholding his sexual services.

When it was time for me to leave he held me tight and kissed me with sexual promise and desire. I stroked his cock which was harder now and could barely break away to leave. By the time I got to the open door of the car I was ready for any demands and yet full of terror when Nate told me I had to take my pants and panties off before I was allowed in the car. I pretended protest briefly before I unfastened my slacks and pushed them along with my pantyhose and panties to the ground. God I was standing in the street in front of my house stripping and was in no hurry to finish or end the process.

I allowed myself a long time as I wrestled the clothing over my feet, and when it was free I threw it all into the car and then stepped back into my black high heels. Nate reached out a hand to stroke my needy pussy and I spread my legs obscenely to accommodate him. I wasn’t as naked as I wanted to be so I pulled my jacket off my shoulders, slid it off my arms and threw it in the car as well; then I proceeded to unbutton each button on my sheer blouse, one at a time until I could pull it off to join my other discarded clothing.

I stood there basking in the half light of early morning wearing nothing but a bra and my heels and shivered at the feeling of the cool air against my soft white skin. As Nate continued to finger fuck me to burning desire, I reached behind my back to un-clasp the pretty blue lace bra I had on. Un-done it fell slack in my hands and was easily peeled away to join the rest of my conservative clothes. I didn’t want to get in the car until I had cum with a glorious orgasm so I roughly mauled my tits to add stimulation on top of the pussy petting Nate was so skillfully attending to.

Before I had reached for the strap of my bra, I fixed my eyes on the window of our master bedroom, not more the 40 feet directly in front of me. I imagined Craig looking out at me and my pussy gushed at the thought. I maintained that visual link and the picture it painted on my brain as I raced to orgasm, when the crescendo of lust exploded; I threw my head back and pushed out my tits to be kissed by the morning air. I knew that I needed cock, strange cock, any cock.

Don’t misunderstand and think my husband was inadequate in any way. It was just the attraction of forbidden fruit and selfish lust that drove me to need a strange penis. Nate was already naked from the waist down and his erect pole was standing high, straining for release and sheathed with the required condom. When he moved over a little, I straddled his sex and took hold of his erect penis and to guide it into the depths of my overheated cunt. I bounced wildly on his prick for a few minuets until I threw my head again and we both came. I had secured my first orgasm of the day, and we drove off.

Scott fucked me as well on the way to work while I sucked on Nate’s partially sated penis. When it was time to start dressing for work in the outfit they had chosen I was given a red spandex stretchy dress that was probably two sizes too small by design. I had to wear that without a bra and my breasts were pushed together forming a deep delightful cleavage. The full mounds were in constant danger of spilling from the low cut neck that almost exposed my hard pointed nipples.

I was allowed to wear my dark blazer jacket for the working environment and they had a new pair of shiny red five inch high heels for me to wear. I smiled as I recalled a comment my friend Jenny made on the day I was hired; “Red shoes are a sign the woman isn’t wearing panties.” Finally I was given a pair of sheer red nylon panties that were virtually transparent.

There was also a rule that accompanied this outfit, they knew that with my full hips and narrow waist, the too-small dress would constantly rise, and every time it climbed to my waist and reveal my pretty panties, I would have to take them off and wouldn’t be allowed to put them on and pull my dress back down into place until I fucked one of the guys or girls in the office to orgasm. Then I could re-dress. Oh, by the way, I was not allowed to pull my hem down or prevent its natural rise. When the inevitable happened, the inevitable consequence followed.

I was hot and exited as I dreamed about a full day filled with delicious consequences. My dress had reached the punishment level before we got into the building, just walking from the parking lot. I pulled off my panties on the front walk and went in search of my first consequence. Stan fisher was always game, and he helped me out in his office cubicle as he fucked me from behind while I leaned over his cluttered desk.

Roger Hornsby fucked me in the break room. He sat in a chair while I opened his pants and sucked his smaller cock to hardness before rolling one of the many condoms I was given in a little clutch purse for the day, onto his stiff boner and sat on it while riding it to orgasm. The size of his penis didn’t seem to fit with the size and fullness of his ball sack. It seemed like he kept pumping semen into the latex covering until I could feel it inside and feared it might burst. When I thought he couldn’t have another drop and started to dismount, he grabbed me and pulled me down three more times shooting more sperm each time.

Kathy Bennett didn’t want me to bring her off, but she did want to fuck me silly with the big pink rubber prick they kept around the office to use on me whenever they could. I was able to get most of her clothes off in the heated process and laid her back on the carpet floor as I pried her legs apart and fucked her with my mouth. She went wild as she came nosily and we drew an appreciative audience.

I got credit for two consequences when my skirt got too high during a fifteen minuet staff meeting in the conference room. And they also made me strip naked on the marble table again, in memory of my show on Monday, and then Jason fucked me in front of everyone else. I lay on my back with my ass barely on the edge of the table while Jason plowed into my.

Clark Dennis suspected my skirt was high enough as he followed me in the corridor and reached out and raised the back of my jacket to confirm. When all he saw was my red sheer panties he lit up like a Christmas tree, stopped me there and had me pull them down. Then I leaned against the wall there in the corridor as he fucked me from behind. He pulled the top of my dress down in front and spilled my tits out so he could fondle them as he humped into my slippery pussy until he was almost ready to cum; then he pulled out, tore off the condom and pushed his lubricated cock up my ass chute, pumping me in savage urgency until he emptied his load into my bowels. I think at least one other worker walked past while I was being fucked there in the open corridor.

Some of the others told Brett Donaldson (the guy who fucked me in the restaurant) that I was in need of consequence again and he found me taking care of the drive thru window with my skirt at the qualification height. “Get ‘em off.” He said simply. And I pulled them down again. This time I left them around my feet and handed him a condom packet as he pulled off my jacket and pulled out my tits before leaning me into the window where he shoved his big cock into my soaking cunt from behind. He mauled my tits and pumped his penis hard into me until I came when I felt him stiffen to shoot his load inside me.

I pulled my dress up to cover my tits and slipped on my jacket as I heard another car sound the bell indicating its arrival. I turned around and almost passed out on the spot when I saw Craig in his tall 4X4. I felt panic grip mw as I wondered how mush he had seen. I definitely was not dressed the way I was when I left home this morning. I was painfully aware of the fact that my fuck juice was running freely down both thighs because I had not even pulled my panties back on yet. I looked down to make sure I had buttoned my blaze so my naked pussy and tummy were hidden. I was breathing so hard and fast I couldn’t think straight.

He said he was just in the area and hoped he could take me to lunch. I knew there was no way I could go with him and hope to hide what I had been doing all morning. Just having him here talking normally in my compromised situation made me dizzy with mixed emotion. Part of me was being torn with guilt while I carried on the lie, and another part left my nipples harder than they had been before when Brett was playing with them right here only minuets before.

I told him that I was supposed to go to a birthday party was being held for one of the girls, hoping he would let me off the hook. I even said he was welcome to come along, knowing he wouldn’t and chanting silently to myself, please don’t, please don’t, please don’t. He declined but insisted that I at least come outside and give him a kiss for his efforts. This made me even more panicked and turned on wondering how I could hide my blatant sexual look from him and wanting him to see his wife dressed like the slut I was. My pants and other ‘home’ clothing had been left in the car.

I told him to give me a minuet to get someone else to cover the window and sent him to the guest parking. Collette Morgan was close to my size and she had worn similar pants to the ones I had in the car, so I raced to her cubicle and told her I desperately needed to borrow her slacks. “You’ve got to be shitting me.” She said. “You’re the designated office slut, not me.”

Her comment might have hurt under other circumstances but these weren’t other circumstances and I was happy to have the unofficial title as I said. “I know you’re right, but I’m going to be the dead office slut if I can’t get outside and give my husband a kiss. “This is a life and death emergency.”

She blushed deeply as she took her time to consider what to do. “If anyone comes by here before you get back and finds me like this, you are in permanent deep shit.” I knew her words were not an idle threat. She took her pants off, and I put them on. They were just a little loose in the waist, but I felt secure enough to take the chance. Collette was wearing a tiny black G string that could not hope to cover her pussy lips if someone saw between her legs. It turned me on to look at her, and I could tell by the look in her eyes it turned her on to be seen.

“At least you could have put your panties back on so you wouldn’t get cum all over the inside.” She said, as she scissored her legs together in arousal. “Shit I’m crazy to let you do this.”

I rushed from her cubicle smiling as I watched her tuck he naked legs under her desk and use one hand to stroke her partially exposed pussy.

In the parking lot I found Craig standing by his SUV and I rushed to kiss him partly because I wanted to distract his attention from looking too closely at me, and partly because I was turned on by him being so close to catching me in my sexy play ground. I hung onto him in a lingering kiss while I concentrated on the memory of Brett’s cock filling my pussy while I was at the drive up window, and which was still naked beneath Collette’s pants.

He was blown away by the red dress that looked to him like a spandex top and asked me what happened to my shirt, and bra since it was obvious I didn’t have either on. I made up a story of having to borrow a spare top from someone else because some food had blown up on me. I explained there wasn’t much of a selection to choose from.

He saw a spec of cum on my lapel and flicked at it saying it looked like the food had gotten all over everything. Then he shocked me by pulling down the front of my dress so both tits spilled out into the open. “Shit Craig,” I said. “Do you want to get me fired?” His only reply was to boldly chew on my nipples and suck much of my breast into his hot mouth as he could. He threatened to strip me in the parking lot so he could fuck me there in front of my building and I creamed at the thought of it.

I thought only nasty men other than my husband could turn me on this way and it exited me to see this different side of Craig and hear his daring words even if I was sure he would never do such a thing. We finally broke apart and he started to push his hand down the front of Collette’s pants. I knew if he did he would find my swampy naked cunt and there would be no chance of explaining that away. “No more.” I said breathlessly as I grabbed his wrist. I wanted him to finger fuck me and strip me naked right there so bad I was almost insane, but I just didn’t dare.

Craig kissed me again more lovingly this time and then climbed into his car and I returned to the building. I watched him pull away and when I finally turned away I thrust my own hand into the pants pretending it was his and made my cunt boil until I was fully aroused again before I re-entered the building. I went back to Collette’s cubicle, and could tell she was turned on as she looked at me with a wicked grin while I approached her.

“I think I understand how you get carried away when they get your clothes off.” She said in a sultry voice. “I’m turned on after sitting here in just my panties. Take off my slacks and come here.” She ordered. I slipped her pants down my legs and handed them to her. “Now take off the rest of your clothes and then you can pull my panties down to.

I was already aroused but I felt my pussy swim as I slipped off my jacket and pulled the dress over my head. I still hadn’t put my panties back on so I was nude except for my shoes. I dropped to my knees and walked on them to the front of her chair. I reached up to her waist smoothing my hands along the outside of her thighs as I went and grasped the thin band of her G string. I pulled the wispy garment down and off her legs, and she scooted forward in the chair and spread her legs wide in invitation.

Her pussy was shaved baby smooth without a hint of hair anywhere and her delicate pussy lips were swollen with lust and dripping a sweet smelling nectar. “You want an early lunch?” She asked as she pulled her labia wide in an inviting gesture.

Right now my pussy wouldn’t allow me to turn down her invitation. I licked delicately with my tongue touching the areas I knew from personal experience gave the most pleasure. She started to move and moan like the person in heat she was and her excitement drove me on. I curled my tongue like a little cock and pushed deeply into her and she moaned in sexy response. I drug my upper teeth along her wet lips and erect clit for added stimulation and sucked her bud lustily into my mouth.

My hands played along her hips and soft tummy and then I stretched them upward so I could caress her tits through her bra. I pushed upward on her bra and freed her tits so I could maul them nakedly in my hands. She was writhing around and starting to get noisy in anticipation of orgasm. I wiggled my but wishing there were some stimulation to help me as well when I felt two hands kneading and pulling my ass cheeks wide. Then a body hovered over me and I felt something soft but firm slide up and down my pussy crack.

I looked back briefly and saw Elaine with a lusty grin. She was handling the rubber cock and working it in my slit to tease me and get it lubricated. I felt almost warm oil as it was poured into the top of my ass crack and enjoyed the wicked pleasure of feeling it run down to mix with the juices of my arousal. Elaine moved the rubber cock to pick up the slick lubrication and then slid it slowly into the hungry depths of my vagina. When it was buried to the hilt, she pulled it back out and then sent it in again. As she picked up intensity on that end, I became more aggressive on the other and Collette was soon screaming loudly. In no time at all, three crazed women wrapped up in sexual abandon drew quite a bit of interest and soon a small group of onlookers cheered us on.

One of the horny guys took advantage of the uncontrolled atmosphere of lust and moved his hands inside Elaine’s top to maul her large sensitive breasts while another pulled her panties down to her knees and fingered her pussy. In only a minuet or two more all three of us were cumming together.

As we settled down we relaxed for a moment on the floor, desk or chairs without getting completely dressed we re-gained strength and someone poked their head around the corner to tell us it was time to go. Go, go where I wondered, and quickly found out that we’re going to the Landing Strip again, they serve a light lunch there every day for business types who want to mix work with pleasure. Sandy, Elaine, Scott, Nate, Jason, and I were apparently all going together and I was allowed to put on my panties again and pull the spandex skirt down to a modest length.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Discovering Sin Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds