• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • DIY Fucking

DIY Fucking

Mark's wife Leah was pretty. With her petite frame and round brown eyes, she was just what he wanted when they first met. But lately, she'd changed. Not just her figure, but her attitude too. Her personality.

Since she'd been promoted to a job with longer hours, she didn't have as much time for herself. She'd slipped a little.

And she didn't have time for him.

He hadn't changed. Not really. He'd got a few years older, a bit wiser. But he hadn't changed. Other than his new found porn addiction ... but Leah doesn't know about that.

Lately, he found his mind wandering. Not to anyone in particular, just to anyone in general. He found himself browsing the photos of bikini clad bodies on dating websites, lusting over big round arses set as profile pictures and fantasising about slipping his cock inside every hole. He bought porn magazines and he watched more porn online than he used to.

He was hooked.

There isn't a day goes by that he doesn't rush home after work to switch on his computer before Leah gets home, and masturbate to the online porn.

Big tits. Shaved pussies. Anal sex and hand jobs.

He liked everything.

His favourite clips are where you get a close up of the man's penis inside a cunt or an arsehole. The way the woman's hole tightens around the thick shaft with every push and pull inside her.

He'd being wanking himself off a lot more recently. Quietly having his orgasm, letting his mind wander while his eyes are fixed to the screen, then shooting his cum into a tissue so that his wife doesn't find out.

Now-a-days, he finds himself sat at his desk, at work, fantasising about clamping his teeth around a woman's clit, rubbing it, lapping up her juices when she cums. Finger fucking her cunt until she writhing and then slipping his 7 inch cock into her tight arsehole.

Today was like any other day. He'd got home from work at 5:30 and rushed straight upstairs to flick on his computer. He's got exactly half an hour before Leah gets home.

He scrolls through the videos until he finds a clip of a woman bent over the arm of a sofa, her face being pushed into the cushions by a man's hand. His cock in her pussy from behind.

As the camera zooms in, he feels the tightness in his balls, the familiar tingle in his cock. He wraps his hand tighter around his shaft and begins to pump. He feels the throbs and just as the video is finishing, he cums with a grunt.

He hears the door go downstairs, and the phone ring. He puts his – still throbbing – cock back into his jeans and throws the tissue away, flicks off the computer and heads down stairs to greet his wife.

"Oh hi Tina. I've just walked in." His wife starts and then listens while Tina speaks.

"No problem. Yes of course. I'll send him over now." She puts the phone down.

"Hey. What did Tina want?" Mark asks. The thought of Tina makes it cock twitch in his jeans.

"She's trying to put some wall paper up but can't get it to stick. Could you go help her?"

"Sure." He shrugs. "When does she want me?"

"Now?" His wife asks and pecks him on the cheek before heading up the stairs.

He doesn't need asking twice. He rubs his cock through his jeans and it twitches a second time. His sister-in-law is hot.

Hotter than his wife.

When he arrives, she answers the door in very short, cotton shorts and a vest top that gives him a full view of her glorious 34DD tits.

"Thanks for coming. I just can't get it to stick." She sighs.

Her chest heaving with every breath that she takes. He can feel the tingle in his body, his eyes on her tits. He's getting turned on.

"No problem. Come on. I'll show you how to do it."

She leads him into the living room, his eyes never leave her arse as it moves side to side.

"Get on the top step of the ladder." He says. His eyes still on her backside. "I'll show you what to do."

His devours her as she climbs the steps. Her strong legs are nicely tanned from her recent holiday, her cotton shorts rise with each step, giving him a glimpse of her bare bum. What he would give to put his hands on that, to slip his fingers inside her shorts.

'Get a grip.' He thinks to himself and shudders.

He climbs to the step below Tina, with the wall paper in his hands and he leans round her. His arms reach the wall easily, but his torso is pushed against her back. His cock against her arse. It throbs and he feels it beginning to bulge in his jeans. He moves it off her – just to be safe.

"So, you need to start at the top. Work your way down. Like this." He shows her the first part.

With every movement towards the wall, his crotch bounces against her arse where it stops until he moves backwards. His cock is fully erect in his jeans now. It starts to throb and his mind fills with thoughts of what he could do to her.

He's so horny now but he's worried she's going to notice his hard on. She's saying something but it isn't registering. She moves back, her arse lands directly on his erect cock. It twitches. He wonders if she felt it.

She moves herself forward towards the wall and leans further over the tray at the top of the ladder. This puts her arse further backwards, towards him even more and this time, when she moves back, her arse lands firmly on his dick. The way it would if he was inside her. Taking her from behind. Pounding her.

She stops.

He panics slightly but neither of them speaks.

She moves off him and acts as though she didn't feel his erect cock. Maybe she didn't and he relaxes slightly. She begins her movements again while doing the wall paper. After a few more touches, they seem to be harder and deliberate. Her arse lands harder on his cock each time. He's sure that his sister-in-law is teasing him.

'OK. That bit's done. We can move to the bottom now." He says.

They both get off the ladder and Tina stands in front of the wall. He stands behind her, as close as he can be without actually touching her.

She makes a start and with each stretch, each push, her arse lands back on his cock. Just like he wanted it to.

By this time, he knows she's felt the bulge in his jeans. It's obvious. Her moves become slower, her arse lingers and moves up and down on his crotch. She follows the bulge.

'Right. Let's see how far I can get with this.' He thinks to himself with a smile.

He unbuttons his jeans when she moves away from him, and his slips his hard, throbbing cock out of his pants. When she comes back, she doesn't land on his cock. She lands on his hand and before she can move again, he's moved her cotton shorts to one side and brushed a finger against her moist pussy.

'No panties. Even better.' He thinks.

He inserts a finger into her pussy and smirks when she lets out a very quiet gasp. She wasn't expecting that. He slides a second finger in to her and while doing so, he rubs his knuckle against her clit. He finger fucks her until she's a little wetter and then remove his hand.

She pauses. Probably wondering why he's stopped. She moves forward and then brings herself back faster, harder. This time, landing on his fully exposed and erect cock.

She gasps louder.

He looks at his dick as she moves away and sees that it's oozing pre-cum after touching her thin cotton shorts. It feels better without his jeans blocking the touch. She comes back and he moves a finger to her shorts once more, moving them to the side. He grabs his cock with his other hand and guides it to his goal. She gaps once more as his cock touches her now soaking lips.

It twitches. She moves backwards and forwards along his cock, never letting it leave her lips. She places her hands on the newly pasted wallpaper and shoves her arse further back, further onto him.

He presses his fingers to his cock and forces his way through her lips. His head touches her clit and he rubs it there for a few seconds. Then he pulls back and pushes his way into her sopping cunt.

Oh it's heaven. She's tighter than his wife. 'Tighter than Leah. Better than Leah' He thinks to himself. He pushes harder. He pushes all the way in, until his balls are against the bottom of her arse. He begins to push in and pull out, slowly to start with but then his thrusts get harder. More urgent.

He pulls himself out of her and spins her to the right, shoving her over the arm of the sofa so that her arse is in the air. Just like the video. He pushes her head into the cushions before kneeling quickly and flicking her clit with his tongue.

She moans.

He runs his tongue the length of her lips before having a dip into her wet hole. Her juices taste good. Sweet. He moves his head back up and does what he's always wanted to do. He clamps his teeth around her clit and sucks.

She bucks.

He pulls himself up and pushes her back into the position that he wants her in. He rubs her clit with a finger and grabs his cock with his other hand, guiding it to her arse. She feels him rubbing it through her cheeks.

"No." She gasps and struggles slightly.

He pushes her head further into the cushions and with one big push, he forces himself inside her tight little arsehole. She gasps louder than before and shudders. He moves quickly.

He pulls her hair and pounds her arse like he's seen on the video clips.

"I'm going to cum!" She screams while putting her own hand on her clit and working it furiously.

This makes him pound her harder, he grunts with every slam. His cock filling her anal passage. His balls slapping against her cheeks.

He lands a stinging slap to her right cheek with his hand. He does it again. And again. The slap sounds good. Her arse shudders. He moans and slams into her harder.

She rubs her clit harder and harder. He can tell that she's almost there. He brings himself out until only the tip of his head is pushing against her hole and then with all the force he can muster, he slams himself back in. He feels her tighten around his cock and start to buck. Her arse pushing further onto his cock. Knowing that he's made her cum, he grunts and he fills her arse with his own cum.

She gasps as his cum starts to fill her up.

'I've just fucked my sister-in-law.' He smiles to himself.

He pulls himself out of her and pushes her onto the sofa. He flips her over so that's she's lying on her back and he guides his head to her soaking wet cunt. He puts three fingers in her and bites on her clit causing her to buck again.

He gets on top of her and wipes his cock on her pussy, her stomach and then rubs it between her tits. He sucks each nipple, causing her to moan and shiver, before getting up and kissing her forehead.

"I best go." He says.

"But you'll come back tomorrow?" She says hopefully. " My washer is broken ..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • DIY Fucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 996 milliseconds