Dizzy Goes to College Ch. 2

Lisa wanted to run. She was afraid of this woman, but so afraid she couldn't move. Now she was tied down, so she really couldn't move. As the bars were pulled and cranked and tightened, the thigh bar forced Lisa's ass up and her back was forced into a strong arch by the ribcage bar. "This chair will save you so much in back pains in later years." Miss Jenkins told her. "You will love it." Lisa's tits were tight against the rib cage bar, resting on them, straining forward. Her arms and hands were still free.

She pulled her skirt down lower to cover her crotch, leaving a full half of her ass exposed from the top. "Please continue with the questions." Miss Jenkins encouraged. "I like a thorough response."

Lisa was in a panic. She was in a soundproof room that probably nobody knew about and she was tied to this chair. Miss Jenkins went about the room, flipping some switches and such. She was turning on her video cameras that taped every angle of the room, all centered upon Lisa. Miss Jenkins put a mask over her eyes and looked at Lisa, crouching in front of the desk. "Do you like me Lisa?"

Lisa couldn't speak. She dropped the pen and it rolled off the slanted desktop and to the floor. "I …" Lisa began and stopped.

"Do I make you nervous?" Miss Jenkins asked, leaning down to pick up the pen. She leaned all the way down so her head was on the floor and she was looking straight up into Lisa's mini-skirt. She licked her lips and unbuttoned and unzipped her trousers, before grasping the table and pulling herself back to a crouching position in front of Lisa.

"I…" Lisa began, unable to respond. A panic flooded over her.

"Hmmmm" Miss Jenkins purred, handing Lisa the pen. "I wouldn't think that a girl who runs around campus without any panties would get nervous from another woman. Why are you nervous dear? I could understand being nervous around a man. But me?"

"M-M-Miss Jenkins…" Lisa began, her voice cracking. "I have to go. Please?"

"Oh!" Miss Jenkins responded. "I'm sorry, do you have to shit or piss?"

Lisa's mouth dropped at her teacher's vulgarity. "N-Neither. I just. I have more classes to sign up for."

"Oh! So because you waited until the last possible day to sign up for classes, I should somehow be inconvenienced by you not filling out my paperwork for my class?"

"N-no. I didn't mean…"

"Bullshit Lisa. You are taking me for granted already and the school year hasn't even started. Now fill out that damned form or you will never leave." Miss Jenkins was shouting as she walked away behind her.

Lisa started writing quickly. She didn't understand why her teacher was so angry, but she was afraid and wanted to get out. She dropped the pen again, when she felt Miss Jenkins yank her skirt up to her waist. She turned around with her mouth wide open. Miss Jenkins looked up from her admiration of Lisa's ass and pussy to meet her eyes with a glare. "Dropped your pen again. Dammit Lisa, you are testing me." She stomped around and reached down, grabbing Lisa's pen up and held it high above Lisa's head. "Reach for it now Lisa. Show me you want this pen. Show me you want to please your teacher. Both hands dammit! Come on Lisa!"

Lisa was reaching as high as she could, forcing her back to arch harder as Miss Jenkins held the pen just out of reach. Finally, she tossed the pen straight up in the air and as Lisa felt it land in her outstretched hands, she felt the cool air of the room as Miss Jenkins yanked her top straight up and off her hands and tossed it to the side. She immediately dropped the pen and went to cover her breasts with her hands.

"God Damn girl!" Miss Jenkins shouted. "Your entire ass is naked and you are worried about those tits. And you dropped your fucking pen again." She stepped behind Lisa, out of view and she leaned forward, covering her breasts in one hand and struggling to reach her pen with the other. "Too late. Lesson 1. Never drop your pen."

Lisa squealed as the riding crop slapped across her left ass cheek. She released her breasts and reached back to cover her ass, but not before Miss Jenkins scored another slap across her right ass cheek. Miss J walked to the side then, smiling malevolently at her newest aide.

"Miss Jenkins!" Lisa screamed. "Please! I'll be good."

"I know you will sweet. It will take a lot of training though." The crop swung down hard, stinging Lisa on her left nipple with the aim of a seasoned veteran. As soon as her hands left for her breasts, the whipping moved to her ass. Since the breast stung more, Lisa let her ass take the beating. Slap! Slap! Went the crop across one ass cheek, then the other.

Miss Jenkins moved the small one by one inch square of leather slowly across her ass, turning inch by inch from a light tan to a bright red. Lisa squealed, screamed, struggled, and cried. About five minutes passed, and when Miss J felt Lisa's ass was red enough she walked around to the front of her. "Lesson 2, never cover up in your Mistress's presence. Now, lace your fingers together and put your hands behind your head."

Lisa remained with her arms cradling her breasts, her face against the desk sobbing. Miss Jenkins grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. "Don't be such a fucking baby Lisa. You are in college now, start acting like it." The tears kept flowing and Miss Jenkins felt a little droplet of juice run down her thigh. She loved this.

"Lisa!" Miss Jenkins yelled, holding her head up by the hair. "Do you want me to really hurt you?"

Lisa's eyes opened, bloodshot and sad. "No," she responded, barely able to speak through the sobs and her dry throat. "Please don't hurt me anymore."

Miss Jenkins laughed. "Oh sweetie you must get out more often. I haven't even begun to hurt you yet." She laughed aloud. "Now be a good girl and put your hands behind your neck." Lisa slowly did as she was told, a steady stream of tears flooding down her cheeks and onto her bare breasts. Due to the position of the bars, her breasts were thrust out as if an offering to the Gods. Miss Jenkins accepted.

She grasped a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Lisa's hands in place behind her neck. She then put a choker around her neck and connected the cuffs to the choker. She lowered a chain from the ceiling to hold Lisa's head and hands in place. "None of this would have been necessary if you had just done what you were told Lisa. I'm sorry but you have to learn to respond faster to commands from your elders." Lisa looked up at Miss Jenkins, her eyes pleading for mercy. There was none to be found.

Miss J slapped every inch of Lisa's breasts into a bright red, bringing screams and sobbing and pleading that made Miss J drip with excitement. Finally she could take no more and stood before Lisa, stripping naked. She removed the loose blouse; no bra was necessary with her minute breasts. She pulled off her shoes and socks, then her trousers and finally the bikini underpants. Lisa could smell her; the musky scent of Miss J's excitement was undeniable.

"It can all end now Lisa." She began. "Well at least for today." Miss Jenkins stood next to the desk and through her left leg up, pulling herself across so she was sitting, naked on the center of the desk. She grabbed Lisa's hanging head in her hand and pulled her cheeks to force her to look into her eyes. "I'll let you go from the ceiling chain now." She smiled, releasing the clasp that held her in place.

Lisa slumped forward, and Miss Jenkins leaned back. Using experience and her balance, Miss J swung her legs up and dove her feet between Lisa's arms as they formed little triangles of her upper arm, lower arm and neck. She pushed out, hooked her knees on Lisa's upper arms and pulled as she leaned back over the edge of the desk. The result, Miss J was holding her weight on the desk by Lisa's arms. This also forced Lisa's face into Miss J's pussy.

"Come on Lisa." Miss Jenkins commanded, using her legs to push Lisa's face up and down against her wet pussy. "Eat me good and you can go."

Lisa cried as her face was forced against the wet sex of her teacher. She opened her mouth to protest, but Miss J was watching and clasping her thighs on Lisa's head, thrust her pussy into her open mouth, forcing Lisa to taste her sex. "That's it Lisa!" Miss J yelled, "Talk into my cunt. Lick me bitch."

Miss Jenkins was now bent upon having an orgasm, whether Lisa helped or not. She used her thigh muscles to rub Lisa's face up and down against her glistening, wet vaginal lips. She forced Lisa up and down, keeping her face buried into her cunt with her powerful thighs. "Stick out your tongue Lisa!" Miss Jenkins commanded. She grabbed Lisa by the hair and pulled toward her, forcing Lisa to yell in pain and simultaneously thrusting her pelvis out so Lisa was forced to taste the steadily flowing juices of her newest teacher.

"How do you like me now Lisa? Tell me how you like the taste of my cunt. Tell me bitch or I will ride your face all day." Miss Jenkins was fast approaching her orgasm. She didn't really expect Lisa to answer, particularly since that would mean releasing Lisa's face from her pussy. Still, Miss Jenkins was reaching new levels of excitement by taunting Lisa with her orders. Lisa made a muffled comment against Miss Jenkins cunt and it pushed her right over the edge.

Miss Jenkins' thighs squeezed her head so hard that Lisa thought her skull would be crushed. Her jaws were forced open by the pressure, which was not good for Lisa. The first flow of milky fluid hit Lisa in her mouth. It was a little sour, but not a completely unfamiliar taste. Lisa just closed her eyes and held her mouth open, letting Miss Jenkins' pussy juices flow into her mouth.

Miss Jenkins, meanwhile, rolled her eyes shut tight and screamed out in the pleasure of her orgasm. She panted and heaved, thrusting her cunt against the bound girl's mouth, forcing her orgasm into Lisa's mouth by contracting her pussy muscles again and again. She kept rubbing and sliding her wet sex against Lisa's face, riding out the incredible orgasm until she felt as though she would pass out. Finally, she just hung there, knees hooked on Lisa's elbows, slowly coming down as she felt Lisa's breath hot against her pussy.

Eventually, Miss Jenkins released Lisa, sitting up on the desk and pulling her legs out of Lisa's arms. She laughed when she saw Lisa's face, coated in her cum, glistening in the lighting of the room. She jumped down from the desktop and grabbed Lisa's chin, kissing her until Lisa relinquished the inside of her mouth to Miss Jenkins' prodding, probing tongue. Then she licked Lisa's face clean of her own orgasm.

"Perhaps next time I will eat you." Miss Jenkins stated as she released Lisa slowly from her bonds. First she released her ankles, legs and waist. Lisa was still stuck in the chair with her hands above her head, held there by the handcuffs. Miss Jenkins finally, after a few more teasing slaps with her riding crop, released Lisa's hands and helped her stand up from the chair.

She looked Lisa up and down. She stood, her skirt still hanging above her waist. She was just too tired to pull it back into place. "I can't let you walk around like a whore anymore Lisa." Miss Jenkins finally said. "Take off the skirt and give it to me." She commanded.

Lisa was afraid. She was afraid with everything that had happened to her today, that somehow Miss Jenkins was going to further embarrass her by throwing her out of the office naked.

Miss Jenkins saw the fear in Lisa's eyes; however, she felt that Lisa needed to learn that she was never to doubt Miss Jenkins. She frowned at Lisa, a look of disappointment crossing her eyes as she stepped forward and yanked the skirt down off Lisa's thighs to her ankles and forced her to lift both feet out of the material. Lisa was now completely naked. Miss Jenkins stood up; slowly appraising Lisa's body all the way and then grabbed her by the hair of her head and yanked hard, forcing Lisa to fall over the desk.

She immediately began swatting Lisa's naked ass with the riding crop again. "Bitch, you will learn. Your ass may be red until the end of this year, but I will not quit until you learn. Never doubt me! Never hesitate again!" Miss Jenkins was still naked and flushed from her orgasm. This angry fit caused her to glow even more as she slapped hard across Lisa's ass until she was out of breath and Lisa was sobbing.

"I should throw you in the hall naked and let the college boys fuck your little slut ass." Miss Jenkins threatened as she finally stood up and pulled Lisa to her feet by her hair. "But I will give you another chance." She walked over to a set of drawers in the left wall of the room and slowly went one by one down the drawers, withdrawing certain items and balling them in her hands before turning and laying them all out on the desk.

"Put these on." She ordered Lisa. She turned and walked out of the aide's room and pulled her own clothes on as Lisa slowly picked up one item at a time and pulled them over her sore body. There was a thong panty, red in color that was too small and instantly pulled at her anus and clitoris when Lisa put them on. She then pulled on a short denim skirt, though it was much longer than the worn black, stretch skirt she had been wearing earlier. It was a little tight, but fit around her waist. The bottom was about halfway down her thigh, a relief from what she had been wearing, but still far from conservative.

The top was a white halter. It was a thick material, but as she pulled it on, Lisa frowned as she noted the darkness of her nipples, showing right through the material. Miss Jenkins walked in full dressed, her hair fixed back in place, but still wearing the mask over her eyes. She walked past Lisa and turned off the recording devices. Lisa never even noticed, she just wanted to get out of this place.

Miss J led the girl out into her office and went to fixing her make-up in a mirror in her private bathroom. Lisa walked up behind Miss Jenkins and asked to use the sink to wash her face. "Of course dear, go right ahead."

Lisa leaned forward to cup some cool water in her hands. Miss Jenkins instantly thrust a finger inside Lisa's thong and wiggled it into her moist pussy. Lisa moaned lightly as she accidentally splashed the water up, causing it to splash over the front of the white halter-top. Miss Jenkins pressed one hand against Lisa's back, forcing her to bend at the waist, while wiggling her finger inside Lisa's cunt. She felt it getting wetter as Miss Jenkins wriggled inside.

"Oh Lisa," Miss Jenkins said in a soft, sexy voice, "You are so wet. Are you going to cum for me?" She kept wiggling her finger around inside Lisa's wet pussy. Lisa was breathing harder and harder, moaning as she held onto the sink for support. Miss Jenkins' finger never stopped, though a second finger soon joined it. When she was comfortable that Lisa would not get up, Miss Jenkins slid her other hand down to Lisa's front, inside the panties and began slowly stroking her clit over the hood with two fingers.

Lisa responded with a deep moan, feeling her orgasm coming quickly. "Please, n-no Miss Jenk-kins" She stuttered.

Miss Jenkins saw Lisa's pussy lips engorging with blood and heard her breathing coming harder and heavier and faster. She knew that Lisa would cum any second and she pulled both hands away suddenly. "Okay my dear." Miss Jenkins smiled as she watched Lisa move back with her hips, trying to rub against Miss Jenkins, to finish what was so close. "I won't unless you beg me to."

Lisa stood up, fixing the tugged and pulled panty into place again, frustrated, but unwilling to beg her teacher for an orgasm. She thought to herself that she would finish herself off, but knew she couldn't do it in front of Miss Jenkins and doubted that her teacher would give her the privacy she so deeply desired.

"Oh my!" Miss Jenkins exclaimed as she noted Lisa's nipples shown plainly through the wet material of the halter-top. She giggled, pointing Lisa's nipples out to her in the mirror.

"Oh no!" Lisa shouted out in horror. "Can I please wait here until it dries?"

"No dear." Miss Jenkins smiled mischievously, "I have to get back to my sign up desk and you have to get back to your friends. Thank you so much for eating my pussy. I really needed that to divert my day. I will see you tomorrow in class. You can bring these clothes back to me cleaned then. And I'll just give you back your things tomorrow as well, no since in you carrying them around the rest of the day."

She opened the door and half-pulled Lisa outside. "Have a wonderful day!" She slapped her hand hard and loud on Lisa's sore ass. Lisa yelped as she hurried along, her breasts swinging back and forth in the loose, wet halter-top. Her friends were all waiting at the sign up table giggling when they saw Lisa approaching in her new clothes.

"She must have fucked her silly" Julie whispered.

"More like beat her silly" Joan corrected, noting the red hue that permeated the white top.

"Oh my God" Kelly added, nearly forgetting to quiet her voice, "Look at her fucking nipples on display!"

It was all quiet enough that Lisa only heard murmurs and giggles. "Hey! Nice clothes!" Marcy exclaimed. "Where did they come from?"

The girls kept giggling and poking each other in the ribs. Julie held up a bag and a soda. "We picked you up something to eat, but we better get going. There isn't much time left to sign up for classes."

The girls all noted the big smile on Miss Jenkins's face and the mouthed Thank You that she offered to them. They smiled back and then Kelly and Julie flanked Lisa, leading her out the doors and off to the next class sign-up sheet on their schedule.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds