Does Size Matter?

Joseph started to cry. “You girls are like all the rest. Every girl who went out with me, she laughed when she saw my penis.”

“No, no, Joseph, we’re not laughing at you,” Emily said softly, trying to console him.

“Please don’t cry,” Heather pleaded, wiping his tears. "What can we do to make you feel better and prove we weren’t laughing at you?”

“Pretend I’m one of those hot dogs you ate.”

“Uh…gee…I…don’t…know…”

Joseph began to wail like a wounded animal.

“Okay, okay. I guess it’s not like I have to be afraid of choking to death like I would on Dr. Sisters' monster.”

Heather put Joseph’s penis in her mouth and began to suck it like she did the hot dog. “You know,” she paused momentarily, “this even tastes a little like the hot dogs.”

“Let me try it,” Emily requested.

“Oh yeah…that’s it…oh…oh…oh yeah,” Joseph began to moan.

“I think the fact that you are naked, Emily, is turning him on a little.” Heather proceeded to take off her clothes. “Now give that hot dog back to me! I’m the one who knows how to do this.” Emily relinquished control.

“Joseph,” Heather cooed, “My Daddy’s hot dog shoots stuff when you bite it.”

“Bite me, Heather, please bite me!” She did. “Yeow! No, not that hard! Like, nibble.” She did. “Oh yeah…nibble baby, nibble…oh yeah…oh…oh…oh…yeah…”

“Here it comes!” Heather announced proudly as she pulled it out of her mouth to watch. Then she tasted the stuff. “You know, this isn’t bad. Much better than my Daddy’s.”

“Let me have some,” Emily demanded. “Yes, pretty good. Forget hamburgers. I’m switching to hot dogs.”

“Oh yeah, girls, eat it all up,” Joseph murmured happily, still throbbing and squirting into both their mouths.

Soon he began to get soft again. When it got to its former size he got self-conscious and pulled up his pants.

“Tell me, Joseph, what about these girls you dated?” Heather inquired. “After they saw your penis was that the end of your relationship?”

“Oh, no, not at all.”

“But…”

“I showed them this.” He stuck out his tongue. Then he licked his eyebrows. “This is what causes my lisp.”

“My goodness, that is by far the biggest tongue I have ever seen. What do you do with it?” Emily asked.

“Tongue tricks. Would you like to see some?”

They both nodded eagerly, wondering if he could clean his ears with his tongue.

He did show them his tongue tricks. Over and over and over.

* * *

The girls went to Heather’s house after Joseph said his tongue had to rest for awhile.

“How was the first day on the job?” her father asked them.

“Just great, Daddy! You would not believe! And I really like hot dogs now. That stuff that squirts out of yours isn’t as good as the one we had today.”

“Well, honey, you should get me the recipe. The picnic is going on out back. Would you like a hot dog?”

“Oh, no, Daddy. But remember that beef tongue you cooked the other day? Do you have any more tongue?”

“No, Heather. I didn’t think you like tongue.”

“I do now!”

“Oh, I’ll get some more.”

“Yes, me too, Daddy. Hey, Emily and I are going over to our new friend Joseph’s place. He works with us.”

“What are you going to do there, honey?”

“Bible study. He speaks in tongues.”

“Well, you girls have a good time.”

“Quit yapping, Heather,” Emily whispered, “my clit is itching. Once you get started on this stuff you can’t stop.”

“Tell me about it,” Heather whispered back. “I should change my panties. They are soaked.”

“I can’t hear you, girls.”

“We just said we’ll see you later, Daddy. Love you.”

“Okay, bye, girls. Love you, too.”

As they walked out the door Emily’s cell phone rang. It was Dr. Sisters. He had another appointment for them. It had to be done now. The participant in the survey had to go out of town immediately. But he said he would do the survey first because he might not be back for some time. The doctor asked if the girls completed the questions on the form. He didn’t seem to mind when Emily said they forgot. But she assured him that Joseph’s answer to, “Do guys or girls give better blowjobs?” would be “girls.”

“You know, Heather,” Emily concluded reflectively, “we are still technically virgins.”

“That we are, Emily.”

“I…uh…I…think…maybe…I’d…like…uh…to…”

“Measure the penis and then put it between your legs?”

“Exactly!”

“I’m going first. I just hope it isn’t as big as Dr. Sisters', but a little bigger than Joseph’s.”

“Yeah, but Joseph more than made up for whatever he lacks between his legs with what he has between his lips. Do we have any condoms left or did we blow them all up?”

“Two left.”

“I feel like praying now, Heather. My father would want me to.”

“Go ahead, Emily.”

“My God, I want to get fucking laid!” she screamed.

“Amen!”

* * *

This story may be never-ending. It just depends on how many readers agree to participate in the survey and get measured.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds