Doin' the Boss Ch. 05

"Get off, we're being watched!" I cried out. Like a Looney Tune cartoon, Mr. Little jumped away from me and pulled up his pants while slipping toward then into the driver's seat. I explained where the girls were, and he started the car and pulled quickly away, leaving me in the rear with a mouth and face full of cum.

"Did they see anything?" he asked.

"Every stroke I think," I replied, rubbing his seed into my face, a sort of sticky moisturizing cream.

"Shit."

As we pulled out of the lot we had a view back at the bridge, and there were the girls, pointing and laughing. Probably joking about the geezers getting it on or something.

Mr. Little was shaking like a flag in a windstorm, and I attempted to calm him down. "It's okay, honey. I don't think they were pissed off. If anything, I think they were a little intrigued. Or maybe disgusted that we were doing it in the lot. But I think they were just marveling about how dangerous it was!"

"I hope so. Shit, that could have been my daughter! She takes classes at the junior college up the street, but not today thank god."

He pulled back into the lot and parked on the floor above where I left my car. "Can you walk down, honey, they might be watching and I don't want to cause any suspicion."

"Sure honey," I replied. I grabbed my stuff, leaned over and kissed him, then started out of the car only to stop.

"Honey," I cooed, sliding back over toward him. I took his hand and put it up my skirt, slipping a finger against my wet and wanting pussy. "Next time it's my turn to provide lunch."

Mr. Little smiled and promised he'd love that. Then he kissed me, licking my cheek and removing some of the sticky residue.

I had to smile. Yes, we were caught, but we escaped!

Who says perseverance doesn't pay off?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds