Doin' the Boss Ch. 14

"Now, that worked well," said my former boss. "Coast is clear, we made it away from prying eyes."

Scooting out of my hiding space I asked if the coast was really clear, and Lin mentioned he had called his wife right before picking me up and she was at the hair salon and would be for another 90 minutes or so. They were going to meet down the street from the salon for lunch so we didn't have a lot of time but the coast was indeed clear.

"So what's going on, Lin, what are you up to."

"Remember my pool table? Well last Saturday night we were out and the kids had a little get together. Apparently my daughter took her boyfriend upstairs for, well, you can guess, leaving another couple downstairs. They did it on the pool table, simple as that. Wouldn't ever have been known except they didn't place anything underneath themselves and, well, you can see there's a spot there of who knows what. In any event, I have to get it re-topped, and I thought that since it was getting "fixed" anyway you and I could, well, play on it some."

That Lin, he is always up to something different.

We didn't have a lot of time so we went right down to the basement where, at the bottom of the stairs he pulled me close and passionately kissed me. We made out a little, touching and feeling and kissing, and acting probably like the young couple had the week before.

I worked my way down his body, kissing his lips, neck and then began fiddling with his zipper but he pulled me up and walked across the room. We sauntered next to the pool table and he lifted me onto it.

Soon I found myself on the soft felt on the pool table with my ex-boss giving me a sly smile.

"Honey," said Lin, "will you play with your pussy for me."

I smiled at the man and centered myself on the pool table. Lin wanted to be a voyeur today!

Wiggling out of my form-fitting dainty panties, soon my skirt was up and my legs demurely spread as my hand covered myself. Smiling at my guy, I slowly began stroking my pussy. First I slid my hand up and down the crack, and then worked fingers slowly around my clit. My eyes were closed and I knew Lin's were glued to my core.

Hearing Lin's breathing accelerate brought me satisfaction and a smile. I luxuriously played with my pussy as if nobody was observing. But then Lin broke the spell when he asked me to "use this".

"This" was a six inch red jelly vibrator that soon was on a low setting and being slid up, down and around my pussy. I worked the little gizmo all over, and its shaking and shimmering brought out all kinds of sensations from my pussy.

Lin was always pulled a special rabbit out of the hat, doing something naughty or sexy or crazy. That made our meetings so very special.

"It's my wife's," said my boyfriend, and I let out a gasp and then nearly threw the buzzing tool away. Soon, though, my head told me to do otherwise as it was so very hot. I was fucking myself with the same object his wife used when she was fucking herself. That Lin was incorrigible.

Perverted, yes, but I was too far gone to stop. I moved the vibrator against my clit and savored the sensations. The little magical wand was working wonders on me and soon I was moaning in ecstasy. Damn it felt great, so much so that I forgot that I had an audience.

When I came down from my high and opened my eyes I saw Lin motioning me toward the end of the pool table. He'd put a rolled up towel along the edge and told me to put my head over the edge. Hum, wondered what he wanted next, as if I didn't know.

I was looking at his cock from a different direction. I had often kidded Lin that he didn't know what color my eyes were, because he was always looking at the back of my head as I sucked him off. This day, thought, he had a good look at my chin and below.

He began rubbing his cock against my cheeks, then teased my mouth before moving back to my cheeks. "Lick me!" he insisted, and I began to lick his cock. After a bit he held his cock and directed me lower and I licked his hairy balls for a bit before taking one of the sacks into my mouth. I securely held the ball sack there, savoring the sensation of him whacking his dick right above me.

My initial thought was that he was going to cum on my face while I held his balls, but that would have been impossible because of the angle. He could cum on my neck or my tits for that matter but I'd have to lift by top and my hands were already way too busy. Then I realized he just loved the look of me playing with his balls while he jerked off right above me. It must have been a sensual sight. Soon though he carefully disengaged himself from my mouth and I began to scoot up.

"Wait, honey, you still have work to do down there," said my former boss. While waiting I kept that jelly vibe slipping along my nether lips, and the sensations were superb. I was thinking of that missile when I realized he'd turned around and I was gazing at his ass.

"Robin, I want you to kiss my ass....go ahead kiss and lick it," was the sultan's command.

Let me tell you, he took me a little back here. I wasn't really all that enamored with ass play, I mean the playing is fine but the tasting of ass is something I'd never really wanted to do. But Lin's ass was in front of me, closing in toward me, and I was sort of stuck where I was.

A little ass kissing for my lover really wasn't a terrible thought, so I puckered up and slowly began placing kisses along each ass cheek. Each of them brought a little shiver from my guy, and it was hot knowing he was feeling special sensations and enjoying the action.

But then I saw his hands reach around both cheeks, grab hold and pull apart. Directly in front of my eyes was his open ass crack and, well, bunghole. I had a perfect view.

"Lick it, Robyn, lick my ass," was his soft demand.

I could have said no, I could have pushed him away. I could have done a lot of things but what I did was carefully stick out my tongue and begin a bathing right down the middle of his ass cheeks. My nose was directly against the ass hole and I could smell the naughty scents there as my tongue slipped carefully up and down his ass crack.

I remember hoping he'd cleaned himself off, very, very carefully, but a minute into it I forgot about hygiene and more about the task.

Lin was moving against my head, like he does when his cock was in my mouth but this time I had the protruding item, my tongue. "Lick me, Robyn, oh yes, lick my ass. That is unbelievable. Oh yes! Don't stop."

My virgin tongue was lapping an ass, and soon another first occurred.

"Put it up my ass, Robyn, put that wonderful tongue up my ass."

In for a penny, in for a pound, I licked lower as he held those cheeks well apart. I had a perfect view of his asshole; I took aim, extended my tongue, and licked that tangy hole.

I'd like to say it was the best thing I'd ever tasted. It definitely wasn't Pfish Food ice cream, it wasn't a medium rare ground sirloin burger cooked to perfection by the beach washed down by a great beer. No, it was musky, it was zesty, naughty and, well, somewhat unpleasant.

My tongue wormed its was up his asshole. Linford was moaning so I kept going. I slipped my tongue in his private place, fucking his ass with all I had. I mean, I couldn't have gotten up there more than a half inch or maybe a little more, as my face was plastered against his ass but it was still terribly exciting.

Lin was going crazy. He no longer held his cheeks apart, rather he was guiding my head, holding it securely against his ass and gradually pushing and pulling millimeters back and forth as if he didn't want me to escape. He was shaking, moaning, groaning and making all kinds of noises while I performed the sensuous tongue bath of his asshole.

Soon his hands left my head and I moved a little away, my tongue leaving his asshole as I gasp for breath. Of course, the smell was musky but I was used to it at this point. I realized Lin was moving his ass in a fucking motion and realized he was jerking off while I licked a little more around the crack.

In a flash he turned around, stroking that big manly cock toward my face, and let out a groan before he shot his cum sauce all over my face in one, two, three and four copious shots. He coated my face with his cum and between that and the jelly vibrator working my clit below brought forth another orgasm from deep inside me.

We came together, him on my face and me on his wife's vibrator. I mean, if all those factors didn't cause the Big O nothing would have.

I left the tube in my pussy as I reached up to hold Lin's hips, directing his midsection against my face and soon his dick into my mouth. There I held it securely for a couple minutes as it slowly shrunk.

"My god, Robyn, that was so intense, that was so very unbelievable no matter how you slice it. What a great feeling, you were wonderful back there and I can't remember cumming as much as just now."

Upside down still, I smiled and told my lover how my series of orgasms were not only intense but deep. "I nearly lost control of myself, Lin, it was unbelievable. And you broke my tongue cherry too, you bastard."

My former boss had a huge smile on his lips. He shook his head a little before telling me he wasn't sorry at all and that he had an idea that I was a great ass-kisser.

His cum was slithering down my face, so I had to close my eyes or feel that pain. Lin, ever helpful, began fingering the cum away from my eyes but plastered it all over my face, from forehead to chin, giving me a sort of glazed feeling as the dollops became a coating.

We savored the moment, with me scooting down to bring my head back onto the pool table cushion. Lin got onto the pool table and we cuddled for a few minutes before he brought us back to reality. "It's getting late, and we should really go before I get into trouble with my wife."

Oh yes, he did have a luncheon date with his wife. We got off the pool table and I started toward the bathroom.

"Honey, stop," said my man. "I would love for you to go home with my cum on your face. That would be so very hot."

Shaking my head, I began to protest, and then thought to myself, "Why not." It's not as if I was stopping anywhere or that anyone would really see me.

We made ourselves presentable and I insisted Lin take the vibrator into the bathroom and soap it off so his wife would not suspect. He did, and then took it up to her hiding place and carefully putting it back where he found it. We entered the garage with me in the back seat again for our secret escape.

The ride to the park and my car was uneventful, and halfway there Lin said the coast was clear and I slipped over and back into the front seat.

We got to the park and Lin kissed me.

"Oh, I detect some cum on your lips, honey. You are so naughty, and your face is actually glazed. Wow! Maybe you should meet us for lunch!"

Laughing, I reminded him that his wife wasn't that stupid.

He looked around, gave me a quick kiss, and I was on my way home. Along the ride I wondered how I could tell Kathy or Carrie about my escapade without them knowing the guy was my former boss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds