• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Doin' the Car Wash Baby

Doin' the Car Wash Baby

Saturday is the busiest time at a car wash. Even computer operated ones. I had sold over one hundred that day and it was still early. I manage the Quick and Go gas station on the corner of Cave Creek and Bell in Phoenix. I've been working there for about to years now. I've worked third shift second shift been an assistant manager and moved up to manger. I don't normally work weekends anymore but the night manager needed to attend his daughters birth. So I was filling in.

That afternoon she walked in. Every eye in the place turned to follow her. She was in her early twenties and extremely well put together. She had a classic hourglass figure and the Red and white colors in her hair really set off her brown Spanish skin.

She asked for twenty dollars on pump one and a carwash. I rang up the sale and took her money. Now there comes a time when you just have to try a pickup line on a girl. I would probably never see her again if I didn't. I selected one of the cheesiest lines I new. A lot of times if you can get the girl laughing she'll at least stay and talk.

"Excuse me but if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" I tried.

She stopped and looked at me as if her pet dog had just learned to talk. And then she just busted out laughing. Not a little titter mind you but an actual laugh of someone who has just found something extremely funny.

"Oh my, I can't believe you just said that. Do you know how corny that line is?" She said still laughing.

"Why yes, yes I do." I replied in my smoothest tone. "But your interested aren't you?"

Again the peals of laughter. "Yes so help me I am. In five minutes I expect you in my car. In seven we are going through the car wash."

And she turned around and left.

I looked at the three guy's standing in line. "Any of you need gas?"

They all shook their heads no. Two of them grinning from ear to ear.

"Okay then this is my lucky day. So you may keep what you have and I hope you enjoy your day as much as I will."

They all laughed and allowed me to rush them out the door. I locked up and headed for her car. She was just finishing pumping her gas as I came skidding up.

"Get in." She said opening the back door.

I didn't hesitate I jumped right in. She closed the door and got in on her side. I wondered what she was up to, but she drove right over to the car wash and putting it in neutral entered her code.

She rolled up the window and started pulling her clothing off. I wasn't slow by the time she was naked so was I. I swear she just vaulted over the back of the seat and landed in my arms. As the car started to move we were already necking.

My hands roamed her luscious body feeling her shoulders, her tits, her belly, and finally her pussy. Turns out she was an Ewok small and furry. I ran my fingers through her bush and into her pussy. I began to stroke them back and forth as my tongue savaged her mouth. She was no stanger to men either she had a hold of my penis and was already running her fingers up and down it. From barely caressing to hard stroking.

I turned her to lay her down on the seat and realized I had a cheering section. The three guys I had rushed out of the store were standing at the windows watching us along with some of their buddies. I could see them through the side window and they could see us the soap cycle hadn't started yet.

"Oh well."

"What's that?" My little Spanish lass said.

"We have an audience." I gestured out the window.

She looked out and laughed. She turned back to me with a grin.

"Let's give 'em a show stud."

She rolled under me and knelt up on all fours her hands on the door so the guy's could see her tits. Her beautiful bottom thrust up at me. I waved out at the guys and saw them cheer.

By now my dick was hard enough to cut diamonds. I knew she was nice and lubricated so I moved up and find in her even hotter and wetter with the audience I thrust into her just as the soap sprayed on the car. I rode her through the brush cycle and the rinse cycle and just as the dry cycle started I came pushing her face into the window. She screamed and came with me. I wanted a minute to relax but her car was rolling out of the car wash.

She jumped over the seat and pulled her car out of the way of the guys behind us and told me to get out. I had my shorts on by now so I jumped out of the car. She reached back over the seat and tossed the rest of my clothes to me.

"Bye stud." She waved and was gone. I could see her pulling on her clothing as she drove out of my life.

The guys were still applauding as I finished pulling on my clothes and unlocked the store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Doin' the Car Wash Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds