• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doing Daddy

Doing Daddy

12

Laura stretched lazily in her bed, the sun streaming in her bedroom window. As she did, the satin material of her new pajamas slid across her nipples, exquisitely rubbing them awake.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she purred and moved her hand up across her breasts, gently tweaking the nipples as they hardened. Laura had long nipples and often felt self-conscious if they hardened in front of her stepfather. Her pussy tingled a little and she slid her hand over her belly and between her legs. She could feel the smoothness of her bald pussy lips through the soft, smooth material. In fact, as she rubbed gently, she could already feel her lips moistening.

Laura was horny again. It seemed to happen a lot to the eighteen-year old these days. She thought about sex often and when she spent time with her girlfriend, Kayley, it was what they most talked about. She remembered the last time she slept over at Kayley's house. They were up in her room, and surfing the net. Kayley was showing Laura the website she found with lots of amateur pictures of naked men and women of all ages.

"You should see the size of some of the guys in here, Laura," Kayley said as she scrolled down a page.

"What? You mean tall? Short? fat? What?"

"No, silly. Their cocks!"

"Oh, show me, then."

Kayley clicked on a thumbnail and a page of pictures came up. The guy looked to be about forty-five and in good shape. But what the two girls were staring at was the size of his cock. The first couple of pictures were of the guy when he was soft. His cock looked to be about six inches long and quite thick. There was no foreskin, even when he was soft. Further down was a picture of his fist around a very hard, very thick cock, now about nine inches long. There was precum dripping off the end.

"Mmm, he's got a nice cock. I'm getting horny." Kayley said and squeezed her breast through her nightie.

Laura watched Kayley's hand out the corner of her eye. She felt a strange stirring in her pussy watching her friend touch herself. In fact, she felt a trickle of moisture trickle down her leg and wished she had worn panties. She didn't want her friend to see how wet she was getting.

"His cock is really thick, isn't it?" Laura said.

"Yeah, almost as thick as my dad's." Kayley responded.

"Uh, how do you..you know how big your dad's cock is?" Laura stammered, feeling really flushed now.

"Well," Kayley said, lowering her voice and turning toward Laura. She looked down at Laura's chest and could see her hardening nipples through her satin pajamas. "I went downstairs one night, to use the sauna and didn't know Dad was already in there. I opened the door and went in. He didn't hear me coming in and was sitting back against the wall. He was naked! And his fist was pumping up and down his cock. It was huge! It must be about ten inches long and he could barely get his fingers around the bottom. He was sliding the foreskin over the head and I could tell he was soaking wet. My clit went hard as a bullet.

"I coughed quietly and his eyes popped open. You should have seen the look on his face! He reached down to grab his towel and his cock popped up and slapped his belly. It was so fucking hard, Laura! I wanted to go over and feel it. He pulled the towel on his lap, but it looked like he had a big flashlight under it. I never said anything, and just sat down next to him. It's not a big sauna, so our legs were touching a bit. I leaned back and closed my eyes, and tried to keep the grin off my face."

"Wow! He must have been embarrassed. Do you think he was going to cum?"

"Oh, yeah, his fist was really moving, and I'm sure if I hadn't let him know I was there, I would have seen quite a show. I decided to tease him a little. I opened my legs a bit, so my leg touched his. He jumped slightly, and I said 'Sorry, Daddy, it's kind of crowded in here'. He mumble something like 'That's okay.' And leaned back, closing his eyes.

"I looked over at his towel, and it was still sticking up. I spread my legs a little more, and since he had his eyes closed, I decided to be a little daring. I let the knot in my towel loosen a bit and it slid down so that you could see most of my breasts and the tops of my nipples. I slid my hand through the opening of my towel and slid them over my pussy. It was soo wet! I rubbed my clit, it was hard as a bullet, and moaned slightly.

"I had my eyes mostly closed, but I could see Daddy open his eyes. He couldn't help but tell what my hand was doing. I think he was really getting embarrassed, and started to sit up. He said 'I think I'll go back upstairs now, honey.' 'Don't go, Daddy, keep me company for a bit.' Then I went to put my hand on his leg, but since I had my eyes closed, my hand hit his swollen cock through the towel. 'Oops, sorry, Daddy.' I said but gave his cock a squeeze."

"Fuck, Kayley, you're getting me hot." Laura moaned.

"Well, babe, let's get more comfortable!" Kayley reached down and pulled her nightie over her head. Laura noticed how perfect her breasts were, round and with large puffy nipples, the areola very pink, with just a hint of brown. She couldn't get over how big Kayley's nipples were, much fuller than her own.

"Um, you gonna take your top off too, or do I have to feel like I'm on display here?"

"Huh?" was all Laura could manage, and Kayley realized the young girl was staring at her breasts?

"You like these, baby girl?", Kayley asked, cupping her breasts so that the nipples poked out even farther.

"Yeah, your nipples...they're awesome!"

Kayley pushed a breast up to her on mouth and could just get the end of the nipple in. She flicked her tongue over it and smiled up at Laura.

"I could really use another mouth sucking these things, I can't quite get it all in."

Laura was pulling her pajama top up over her head, never taking her eyes of Kayley's breasts. She tossed it on the bed. Her own breast were smaller, but still full and the nipples were long and very hard.

"Mmm, how 'bout you suck mine and I'll suck yours?" Kayley asked, taking her mouth off her own breasts. "Your fucking nipples are awesome!"

Laura ran her hand over her hard nipples and slid it down her belly to slide her pajama bottoms down. She leaned back and lifted her bum off the bed, sliding the bottoms over her curvy ass. As they came off, Kayley was staring at her pussy.

"I see you still keep that little landing strip there", Kayley said.

"Yeah, I like the feel of the little bit of hair on my palm when I'm fingering myself."

"Well, how do you like mine?" Kayley sat back and spread her legs. Her pussy was totally bald and the lips were very puffy and moist. She slid her finger down over her mons and slipped a finger inside herself. She moaned softly as she moved her finger around inside her pussy. She pulled it out and stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking it like a little cock.

"You want some?" She slid her finger back in her pussy, then pulled it out and lightly rubbed her wet finger over Laura's swollen nipple, then pushed it inside Laura's mouth. Laura didn't do anything at first, slightly shocked by her friend's behavior, but then began sucking the juices off it.

"Mmm, fuck, you taste nice, Kayley. And your pussy looks totally hot all bald like that."

"You want me to shave the rest of yours for you?"

"Sometime, maybe. Right now I think I need to come."

"Okay, lie down on your back and spread your legs."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just close your eyes and leave the rest to me."

Laura laid back, spread her legs and bent her knees, her feet digging into the blankets. Kayley knelt between Laura's legs and smacked her lips.

"Fuck, baby girl, your pussy is dripping wet, it's running down the crack of your sweet ass." She reached down with a finger and slid it over Laura's pussy lips and, wetting her finger, gently pushed it into Laura's ass.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels good. My bum is so sensitive lately. Every time I get horny, I want to slide my finger inside it."

"You mean like this?" Kayley lowered her mouth to Laura's swollen lips and parted them with her tongue. At the same time, she slid her index finger all the way inside Laura's bum. The horny girl jumped with surprise, pushing her pussy hard into Kayley's mouth. Kayley moaned and sucked the pussy lips harder, then flicked her tongue over Laura's swollen clit. Laura was moaning louder and rhythmically thrusting her pussy against Kayley's mouth. While Kayley sucked her, Laura was squeezing her own breasts and pinching the rock-hard nipples.

"Unngh, gonna come soon, K. Keep sucking my clit!"

"Mmm" came the moan from Kayley's mouth and she began sucking Laura's clit like a little cock. At the same time, she was thrusting her thumb in Laura's pussy and now jabbed two fingers in the other girl's ass. All of a sudden Laura screamed out.

"Ohhh!! Fuck me!! I'm coming!!" Kayley kept sucking Laura's lips and all of a sudden, her pussy squirted some clear fluid onto Kayley's face.

"Mmm, tasty." Kayley said and licked Laura's juices off her mouth. She crawled up on the bed and lay down next to the panting Laura. She spread her legs and started fingering herself, desperate to come, now that she had taken care her friend.

"Want me to go down on you, K?"

"No, just lay here beside me and play with my nipples. I'm kinda in the mood to finger myself. I love the way my bald pussy feels in my fingers."

Laura rolled over and put her head on Kayley's shoulder and softly caressed the swollen nipples. Kayley sighed and slid her hand down over her belly, her middle finger parting her swollen labia. Her pussy was really wet and it felt good, teasing herself slowly. Her thumb slowly rubbed her hard clitoris.

"So, tell me what happened after you asked your father to keep you company in the sauna that night." Laura gently pinched one of Kayley's nipples while sucking the other one into her mouth.

"Well, he said 'if I'm going to stay here, keep your hands to yourself.' So, I grabbed his hard cock and squeezed it again. I laughed and said 'You mean don't do that again, Daddy?' He just groaned and nodded his head. Fuck, he was hard, Laura, and wet right through his towel. He leaned back and closed his eyes. I got really brave and undid my towel and let it fall open. I was slowly fingering myself, my hand only a few inches from his hard-on.

I was so fucking horny, I wanted to pull the towel off him and climb up on his big prick. I quietly said 'Daddy, does Mommy shave her pussy for you?' He said 'She used to once in a while, but doesn't anymore. Why?' 'Oh, I was just wondering. Do you like shaved pussies?' He opened his eyes and turned toward me, and started to ask 'Why do you ask...', then he saw I was naked.

His mouth dropped open and he was staring at my breasts, my nipples were as hard as they are now. Then he looked down and saw me playing with my shaved pussy. He looked like he wanted to say something, but no words were coming out. I slid my hand up under his towel and squeezed his balls. They were huge, and felt so full. I slid my hand up the shaft of his huge cock and it as soaked from his precum running down.

'I think you like looking at my shaved pussy, don't you, Daddy?' He just nodded his head as I slid my hand over the huge purple head of his cock. It was so fucking hard and wet. He reached down and pulled his towel off. Fuck, he's big, Laura. I'm going to measure it sometime. I'll bet it's ten inches long and really thick, about the size of your wrist."

She put her hand around Laura's wrist and started moving it back and forth, like she was stroking a cock. Her other hand was moving faster now over her swollen clit. Laura was getting horny again, she felt her clit harden with Kayley's story and she could also feel a drop of her juices dribble down her swollen pussy lips. Kayley continued her story.

"I slowly started stroking his huge cock, the precum running down over my hand. I spread my legs and lifted one foot up onto the bench, opening my pussy for him to see how swollen my clit and pussy lips were. He kept staring at my pussy, Laura, like a starving man looking at a steak. I stuck two fingers inside myself, wiggled them around and held them up to his nose.

'Smell nice, Daddy? Want to suck them?'

"He just nodded and sucked them into his mouth. Mmm, he was sucking like a man possessed, so I decided to tease him a little more.

'You like sucking my fingers, and you're really good at sucking. I bet you'd suck a nice hard cock for me now, wouldn't you, Daddy?'

"He just moaned and nodded again. I almost came, thinking about my handsome father taking a hard cock into his mouth. Think your dad would suck another cock, Laura?"

"I don't think so, but it would be so fucking hot to see!" Laura said, her hand sliding down Kayley's belly to move on top of Kayley's fingers and helping the girl rub her clit. Kayley moaned and thrust her hips up at Laura's hand.

"Did you ever see your father's cock, Laura?"

"Well, yeah, a couple of times, but he wasn't hard. He was getting out of the shower when I walked in by mistake. I didn't know he was home. His car was in the shop when I came home from school."

"Does he have a big cock?"

"Yeah, it's pretty big, but it wouldn't be ten inches. But it was soft and really thick, hanging down his leg. And his balls are huge. He shaves them too! It made me really horny. He just said 'Oh, sorry, babe' and grabbed his towel. As he wrapped it around his waist, I snuck another peek and I think he was starting to get hard. His cock was lifting off his leg."

"Fuck, I bet he was thinking about how much he would like his daughter to suck his cock. You shoulda followed him to his bedroom."

"I did. After I peed, I was walking back to my room, his door was open a bit and I could just see his back over by the dresser. His hand was moving up and down in front of him, so I'm pretty sure he was masturbating. I was really hot by then, and put my hand up under my skirt and rubbed my clit through my panties. They were soaked and I was just about to cum when I heard the door open downstairs. It was Mom, so I rushed back to my room. I didn't have time then, but when I went to bed I fingered myself, thinking about Daddy stroking his cock. Maybe I'll get to see him do it another time."

"Mmm, wouldn't it be hot watching your dad and my dad sucking each other's cocks? You and I could finger each other while they did. Fuck me, Laura, put more fingers in me. Make me cum!"

Laura pushed two more fingers inside Kayley's pussy. She rubbed her clit with her thumb, as she moved her hand in and out of the girl's dripping pussy. Kayley's hips thrust rhythmically up at Laura's hand and she was moaning.

"Fuck that feels good, baby. Don't stop."

"What did you and your dad do next?"

"I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and started fingering myself again. I told him to move between my legs."

'Start stroking your cock, Daddy. I want to see you make that big fucker squirt all over my bald pussy.'

"He moved between my legs, and took his hard cock in his hand. It was really wet and the head was swollen so hard, it looked like it was going to explode. He moved his hand up and down the shaft, about six inches away from my pussy lips. I reached over and took some of his precum off the knob and rubbed it over my clit. He started moaning and moving his hand faster. I knew I had him where I wanted him.

'Daddy, if I find another nice big cock sometime, will you suck it for me?'

"He said 'sure, honey, if you'll let me fuck you. I'll suck another cock just for you.'

"Will you let him fuck you, Daddy?

'Do you want me to?'

"Oh yeah, Daddy, that would be so fucking hot. Just then he groaned and started cumming' His first shot hit me in the face, he squirted that far. He pushed his cock down toward my pussy but it was so hard, it wouldn't bend. Most of his cum landed on my tits and belly. A few drops landed on my clit. I told him to lick the cum off my clit and he did. Then he moved up and licked the cum off my nipples. I moaned and he moved up farther and licked the cum off my cheek. Then I turned my head and his mouth was facing mine. I kissed him and sucked his tongue into my mouth, jus like a cock.

"His cock was still hard and as he kissed me, I could feel the hard knob pushing my cunt lips open. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled that big horse cock into my aching cunt. I was so close, and I knew I could cum with him fucking me."

Laura was so horny, listening to Kayley talk about fucking her father, she wrapped her legs around Kayley's leg and started humping her pussy against the other girl's leg. She pumped her fingers into Kayley's pussy faster now, knowing the two of them were about to explode.

"'Fuck me hard, Daddy, I said to him. I'm ready to cum!' Daddy's cock felt so good inside me. He was pumping faster and still kissing me. All of a sudden, I could feel him swell up even bigger and knew he was gonna cum inside me, even though it had only been a few minutes since he came. I felt myself go over the edge and started cumming, ,just as I could feel that big cock letting go another load, this one inside my little pussy."

"Just then Kayley moaned and Laura could feel the girl cumming. She pushed her clit harder into Kayley's leg and came at the same time, her juices pouring down her leg. The two of them lay back, panting.

"Fuck, Laura, your hand felt good."

She turned to her and kissed her softly. Their tongues met and gently teased each other. Kayley stroked Laura's back softly and they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the glow of their tremendous orgasms. Kayley started to get up. She threw her leg over Laura's body to climb off the side of the bed.

"Aw, where are you going, K?"

"Gotta pee, babe. I'll be right back/"

Laura reached up and tickled Kayley's stomach.

"How bad ya gotta pee?"

"Stop, Laura! I gotta pee bad!"

"No you don't it's all in your head!" and she grabbed the other girl around the waist.

"It's gonna be all over you, if you don't let me go!"

Laura laughed and ticked her more. All of a sudden a small trickle ran down Kayley's leg onto Laura's stomach.

"Hey!" Laura yelled.

"I warned you! Lemme up!"

She went to climb over Laura but Laura grabbed her again and started laughing. Then the trickle turned into a gush and Kayley's pee poured down onto Laura's face. Laura opened her mouth to scream and got a mouth full. She spit it out and Kayley ran into the bathroom, laughing furiously. She sat down on the toilet to finish peeing. Laura came in, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Sorry, babe, but I did warn you..."

"That's okay, K. Actually, it didn't taste too bad."

Then, suddenly, she leaned down kissing Kayley and driving her tongue into her mouth. She slid her hand between Kayley's legs, pushing her hand into the flow of pee and rubbing the girl's hardening clit at the same time.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you're gonna make me cum again!" Kayley groaned.

Laura rubbed her piss-wet hand all over Kayley's pussy and clit and then slid her wet hand up the girl's flat belly and pushed her fingers into Kayley's mouth. The girl sucked hungrily on them and slid her own hand down her belly, catching the last drops of pee on her fingers and lifting them to Laura's mouth. Laura sucked them clean as well.

"Let's get in the shower, babe, and get cleaned up.", Kayley said.

"Just a sec. Now I gotta pee."

"I've got an idea." Kayley climbed into the shower, turned on the water and lay down on the shower floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Pee on me."

"What?"

"You heard me, I want you to pee on me. Aim it at my pussy."

Laura laughed and stood up from the toilet. She stepped into the shower and stepped over Kayley, her pussy directly above the other girl's.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doing Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds