Dolly's Romance Continues

She loved the sensation of her vaginal opening being pushed inward and her clit being pulled toward the wonderful pleasure producer, Vince's steely hard cock. Her breath came in staccato pants.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ohh! Ohh! Ugh! With each pressing thrust of his muscular torso, Dolly soared higher and higher into sexual heaven. Sensing her approaching climax, Vince shifted his focus. Grasping her hips, He rolled over placing Dolly on top. Now, she was in total control! She determined how deep, how fast, what angle to afford her clit the most response, all of it! She LOVED it!

Vince reached up and grabbed both of her delectable, bouncing tits! Pulling her down to he, he latched his ravenous lips on the nearest (right) swollen nipple and began to suck and tongue tease! Flicking the other nipple with the fingers of his free hand, he propelled Dolly into unheard-of bliss.

"OOOO! UGH! UNH! UNH! OOOO! OOOO! OH GOD! OH GOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!!!!!" Dolly moaned!

He now pinched and pulled her nipples out and Dolly responded with even greater vocalization! Oh God, what a fuck she was receiving!

She hammered his turgid tormentor as if to devour it completely! To the hilt and beyond, if she could. She wanted ALL he had and more! As she rode his pleasure prod with wild abandon, she rocked her pelvis back and forth to increase the friction and surging sensations from her super sensitive clit.

"Ohhh, God! Ohhhh GOD! OHHHH! YES! YES! MORE! MORE! OHHHHHH!!!!! Dolly groaned!

Vince, for his part, pounded his pelvis and cock up, and up and up! Packing his manhood into Dolly's welcoming cunt as hard as he could! He wanted this to go on forever! What a fuck! What a fuck!

Her sumptuous tits rocked and shook with the rhythmic pile driving she was providing to her super lubricated and oozing cunt! Dolly was feeling sensations throughout her body that she had never felt before in her whole life. It was as if every nerve ending was sizzling!

Suddenly, she threw her head back and cried out. " I'm Cumming, I'M CUMMING!!!" and slammed her cunt down on Vince's powering cock at the precise moment that he felt his balls lift and his cock head swell and blast a monumental load of jizm into Dolly's steaming core! Dolly's cunt spasmed, grasping and ballooning around Vince's cock actually sucking the semen out of his balls.

As the lovers slowly spooled down from their sexual summit, they kissed long and passionately. The opalescent love butter generated by their frenzied fucking began to seep from the junction of cock and cunt. What began as a trickle soon became a pearly river of ambrosia that flowed over his balls and onto the luxurious bed clothes making a large wet spot that symbolized their love.

Exhausted and drained, the lovers clung to each other, breathing deeply. Vince thoughtfully raised himself from the soft enfolding warmth of Dolly's body and went into the bathroom to bring her a toasty washcloth to clean her still seeping pussy and to clean up his own now wilting cock.

Vince spooned his body around Dolly's soft warmth, placed his right hand on her still swollen tit with her nipple between his fingers, pushed his cock between her ass cheeks and dozed off into a rapturous sleep. Dolly too, sexually spent (for the time being) likewise slipped into a recuperative slumber, dreaming of the next chapter in this fantastic weekend.

Sometime during the night Vince awoke with a raging hard-on nestled between the slumbering Dolly's warm ass cheeks. He began, almost imperceptibly moving his cock back and forth closer and closer to the still puffed up vulvar lips of her cunt. Even in her sleep, Dolly's fleshy labial flower began to swell, open and lubricate, adding to the pre-cum coming out of Vince's ever hardening cock. Dolly began a soft humming, almost a purring, as Vince slightly changed the angle that his cock was sliding up and down Dolly's moistening cleft. As his cock slid up her labia, it brushed and teased her clitoral hood. As the sensation mounted, "The Little Man in the Canoe" that was her clitoris itself emerged from her protective hood and hardened.

Dolly now was in that rosy half-sleep and was breathing raggedly as her slow motion seduction continued. Vince had placed his right hand over her right breast and was cupping and kneading it...along with twisting and pulling on her stiffened pillar of nipple. Dolly was wallowing in the torrent of sexual sensations coursing through her body when she felt a subtle change in the angle of Vince's cock. Instead of sliding along her slit...he now aimed his triumphant cock upward and into her weeping and waiting cunt.

She felt his cock press by her now somewhat slackened and stretched hymeneal ring and deeper into her belly. Vince savored the leisurely conquest of his lady, carrying her off to undreamed of sensual heights. He drove his truncheon to the warm depths of her cunt and allowed it to rest there marinating and reveling in the hot, wet, clasping and milking of her vagina. Dolly loved the fullness feeling in her belly and the pressure he brought to bear in her vagina. She felt completely filled with his wonderful cock! She particularly loved it when his cock would involuntarily twitch and stimulate her love tunnel.

Dolly murmured, " Ohh! Honey! FUCK MEEE!! GIVE IT TO MEE! FUCK MY PUSSY! GIVE IT TO MEEE! NOW! HARDER! FASTER! HARDER!!!!" Vince's now rampaging cock picked up speed and power as he ploughed into her steaming innards! Dolly, for her part, pushed her curvaceous buttocks rhythmically to meet his forceful thrusting.

"Ohhh!, Ohhh!, Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohh Gawd! Ohh Gawd!! Fuck Mee! Fuck Mee! Deeper!, Deeper! Deeper! Ohh! Gawd, I LOVE YOUR COCK!! Give It To MEEE! GIVE IT TO MEE! "

Vince sensing, through his cock and Dolly's frantic humping, felt her impending climax, redoubled his pounding of her cunt. He exhorted her by whispering in her ear, "Come baby! Come for me!, Take it, Baby...TAKE IT."

Dolly erupted! She quivered, shook, quivered, quaked as she climaxed! Over and over again! She came with a volcanic shock!! "Oh, Oh Vince! You make me feel SO GOOD! I love loving you!" As the lovers "cooled down" from their olympian crescendo, they hugged and caressed each other sharing their body heat and reveling in their cocoon of happiness.

As he felt his shrinking cock marinating in their combined love juices still enveloped in Dolly's warm silkiness, he became overwhelmed with his wondrous good fortune. Finding a gorgeous, stacked and sensuous woman to share his raging sexual energy was a divine stroke of luck.

Dolly, for her part, veritably hummed as she again drifted off to slumber with her lover's cock still soaking in her cunt. Her cunt, still occasionally giving a little contraction spasm, as if to indicate an unconscious wish to continue being fucked. As that rosy half-sleep overtook her she had recurring visions of what glorious fucking lay ahead for this fantastic weekend. She had always loved being fucked "doggy style" and looked forward to riding Vince's towering monster cock in uncounted positions. This weekend was going to be absolutely delicious!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds