• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 16

Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 16

By the time Courtney had finished another glass of red -- they were drinking Pinot now -- she was raring to go again. They had all been sitting around the living room, naked, watching some random movie. But now she began glancing over at Carla with a hungry look in her eyes.

Carla had been itchy between her legs the whole time -- her pussy hadn't been touched since she had fucked Courtney in the dining room. But knew that if she kept pouring, Courtney would get around to it soon enough.

Seeing the way Courtney was looking at her, Carla -- who had been sitting with her legs crossed -- opened them wide. Courtney needed no further urging. In seconds she was on her knees with her face buried in Carla's crotch. Shifting positions, Carla was just barely able to reach the shopping bag containing another recent purchase, a brand-new riding crop. She handed it to Annabel and pointed to Courtney's rear end.

Annabel blushed. Being punished was one thing; that she was getting used to. But dealing it out was another thing. Inflicting pain was not in her nature.

Seeing Annabel's hesitation, Carla spoke up. "Come on now. She wants you to spank her. Don't you, Courtney?"

Courtney looked up, saw Annabel, saw the crop. "Do it," she said, and went back to work on Carla's pussy.

Thus encouraged, Annabel reached out and gently touched Courtney's rump with the end of the crop. Carla shook her head. "You've got to be kidding me," she said scornfully.

Steeling herself, Annabel hauled off and tried again. This time the blow landed with an audible crack; Courtney flinched and Carla nodded approvingly. Annabel was surprised at how excited she felt; spanking Courtney thrilled her in some deep-down place she hadn't known existed.

As Annabel laid into Courtney with a vengeance, she felt her pussy getting wet. Carla, sensing this, reached over and began to finger her stepmother. Courtney continued to gobble Carla's pussy, interrupted only occasionally by the riding crop biting into her flesh.

When Courtney's ass was glowing red, Annabel left off the spanking and began to explore Courtney's crotch with the tip of the crop. Courtney moaned and tried to rub her clit against the implement's thin shaft. Inspired, Annabel turned the crop around and penetrated Courtney with the handle.

Carla smiled. Annabel was learning fast. She was turning out to be a most satisfactory slave, obedient but also with some initiative. Carla decided that this summer she would pull out all the stops, live out all her fantasies; the only limit was her imagination.

* * *

Carla woke up feeling well-rested, refreshed, and ready for action. But Courtney was curled up with her head resting on Carla's shoulder, and Carla let her sleep on, pondering possible plans for the day. Some of them involved things to do with Courtney when she woke up; Carla was always especially horny in the morning.

A few minutes later Courtney stirred and, realizing where she was, looked a little sheepish. Straight girls like her, after all, didn't wake up naked next to another female.

Reading Courtney's expression, Carla spoke up. "Courtney, this ridiculous...." She searched for the right word. "This charade of yours has to stop. Admit what you are. There's nothing wrong with it."

Carla pulled off the sheet that was covering her and spread her legs, revealing a ripe pink pussy glistening with arousal. "Look at this," she said to Courtney. "Isn't it beautiful? Don't you want to taste it?"

Courtney gulped. On the one hand, it was still very hard for her to admit she was a lesbian. She had been in denial so long that it was second nature by this point. On the other hand... her mouth was watering looking at that delicious cunt.

It was true, she realized. Who was she fooling? Certainly not Carla, who understood her better than she understood herself. There was no point resisting anymore. She rolled over and crawled down between Carla's legs.

Just then Carla looked over at the doorway and saw Annabel peering curiously from around the corner. Carla gestured for her to approach and had her climb up onto the bed. Soon Annabel was sitting on Carla's face as Courtney licked her. So far the day was going very, very well.

* * *

Later that morning, after Courtney had gone home, Carla got a message from her friend Frieda in San Diego. Frieda's family was going out of town for a couple days and she wanted Carla to come down and hang out. They had a beautiful house on the water, so Carla readily accepted.

Frieda was a platonic friend, not a lover, so it didn't really make sense for Carla to bring Annabel along. And anyway this seemed like a good time to let Annabel miss her a little bit. So when Carla took off in the midafternoon, Annabel was once again left to her own devices.

After watching Carla's car disappear around the bend, Annabel decided to finally take a shower. Mostly she had been enjoying the cloud of sex-and-sweat smell that enveloped her, but now she was beginning to feel kind of grimy.

In the bathroom she took off everything except for her collar and stood for a minute looking at herself in the mirror, thinking. Was she supposed to take the collar off to shower? She figured that she was; it was way too nice of an item to get wet. After spreading out a hand towel on the counter, she removed the collar and carefully laid it down.

She took a long, hot shower, daydreaming, thinking of all that had transpired in recent days. She pictured Courtney tied spread-eagled on the dining room table and shook her head; she'd never have imagined that such things would one day take place in her home.

The first thing Annabel did after drying off was to put her collar back on. She checked herself out in the mirror again. Her exercise regimen was really paying off; she was tight and toned, with a narrow waist that accentuated her hips and bust. She turned and inspected her rear end. It had just the right amount of meat on it these days -- when she slapped it, it jiggled pleasingly and then quickly came to rest.

After dressing, she cleaned up what remained of the previous night's mess and generally tidied up around the house. She read for awhile, made herself dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed early.

That night she had a weird dream. Carla had tied her naked to the bed -- that part wasn't so weird anymore. But instead of doing anything to her, Carla left the room and returned a minute later with a TV news cameraman. A reporter appeared, then another cameraman; soon the room was full of people with cameras and reporters talking into microphones.

Annabel couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was obvious that they were talking about her. She felt horribly embarrassed knowing that she was being broadcast, that her family back home could see her current state of sexual servitude. But at the same time it was terribly exciting; when she woke she had to rub herself to orgasm twice before she could get up and start her day.

* * *

After breakfast Annabel headed to the yoga studio. She was early for class, so she set up her space and sat on her blanket to wait, keeping one eye out for Dylan.

The class filled up steadily but there was no sign of the shapely redhead. Annabel had just about given up hope when Dylan finally appeared, just as class was about to start. Fortunately the space right behind Annabel had remained open and Dylan took it, waving hello just as the teacher called out the first pose.

Several times during the class Annabel could feel Dylan's eyes on her. Or at least she thought she could; maybe it was all in her imagination? This thing with Carla had her mind working in a different way. Before it would never have occurred to her that a woman in her yoga class was looking at her, maybe lusting after her.

After class Dylan invited Annabel to go for coffee and Annabel, flattered, accepted. They went across the street and got a table outside; it was a gorgeous day out, sunny with a nice cool breeze floating through the air.

Dylan asked Annabel a few questions about herself, and Annabel asked a few in return. Dylan, unlike Annabel, was a native Angeleno; she'd been born in Torrance. As they were talking Annabel noticed for the first time that Dylan was wearing a wedding ring. Annabel sort of wanted to ask about her husband, but then decided to wait until Dylan brought it up, and she never did.

As they were walking away from the coffee shop Dylan cocked her head and asked Annabel, "So, do you want to come over to my house?"

Annabel looked back at her, not quite sure she what was being asked. There was a glimmer in Dylan's eye, but her expression was neutral; was this an invitation, or a proposition? After a few seconds of indecision, Annabel shook her head. "No, I'd better be getting home."

Dylan shrugged. "OK, maybe next time." She leaned over and kissed Annabel on the cheek, and Annabel kissed her back. As she walked to her car Annabel's stomach was fluttering. What, she wondered, would Carla think about all this? Did Annabel dare tell her?

* * *

The rest of that day seemed to drag on forever. Annabel couldn't really get herself interested in reading, or housecleaning, or TV, or any of the other things she usually did to pass the time. At 5:00 she finally broke down and popped open a bottle of wine. She took the bottle and a glass, grabbed some bread and cheese, and went out onto the deck.

Of course she found herself thinking about Carla. She wondered if Carla thought about her at all when they were apart. Probably not, Annabel thought; probably she was too busy doing fun and exciting things that Annabel had no clue about.

This line of thinking was just bringing her down, so Annabel used techniques she'd learned in yoga class to focus on her breathing, trying to clear all extraneous thoughts out of her head. Concentrating on the rhythm of the waves beneath her helped; so did the wine.

Next thing she knew the bottle was empty, the food was gone, and it was getting dark. She made her way inside, drank a big glass of water, and once again called it an early night. Without really intending to or thinking about it, she turned left instead of right at the top of the stairs, and drowsily tumbled into Carla's bed instead of her own. Enveloped in Carla's scent, she fell into a contented slumber.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds