Domination: Fantasy Erotic

Yanking his tongue out of her the devil knight moved up her body licking at her tits sucking on her rock hard nipples biting at them until he was fully on her, her body against his as he kissed at her and she kissed back at him deeply, their tongues mingling with each other passionately as his cock rubbed against her body between her legs teasing her, his shaft pressing hard against her.

Sliding back over her body, his hands washing over her frail form he began to move himself between her, the tip of his cock running up and down her pussy, then quickly he rammed her hard. Pounding his full cock into her pussy he shoved himself into her and began to fuck her fast and hard making her scream out and helplessly struggle against the leathers straps that made her unable to move at his touch as he fucked her wildly. "Fuck, oh god fuck meeeeeee!" she cried out before she even registered the words had escaped her lips as he tore deep into her pussy with his thick hard warm cock that rubbed against her like only a demon could, yet he was much more than that, he was a devil greater than any demon could be!

To be fucked by a devil. Who could have seen this coming? She never in her wildest dreams imagined it but here she was in such an predicament and the more he fucked her so hard and deeply the more her body loved it she knew, the more she desired his cock in her, the more she wanted to feel him against her, taking her and smell his sweet scent.

"Oh god oh god yes fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me please, fuck me!!!" Yelling at the top of her lungs as her breast quickly rose and fell she felt him grinding so fully into her, his balls whipping against her ass making a snap sound each time as he rammed her like a drill that knew no end. How his cock was moving in her, rubbing against her so much exciting her passions and causing her wetness to run around his shaft making him able to rub even more and more into her pussy, pushing, pushing, shoving, slamming, digging and grinding into her body. "Oh god!" Lena cried as she began to meet his charges with her own attempts to force him in her wanting him to fuck her over and over again.

Their bodies met each other forcefully as only two lovers could as they pressed to meet each other's charges with their own more harder, more faster, more lustfully bringing each to the peak of their endurance as their moans and groans began to ring out in the air. The shoving and slamming of his cock into her as she swayed her hips as much as possible while being shackled was eliciting an greater response from both and soon she screamed out as she arched her back when she came at the same time as he did, their cum mixing with each others,

Pumping still his cock into her he stretched his body over his and held his wrist over her mouth as he sliced into his wrist with his fingernail causing a trickle of blood to spill out and down onto her lips into her mouth, with her tongue she licked at his blood until there was no more and she passed into unconsciousness.

An hour later she awoke feeling his warm touch to her side and she nuzzled up against him, enjoying his touch against her. In response to her moving against him he moved his arms around her and his lips kissed her deeply for a long time until he pulled back from her and she looked up at her demon lover. His own green eyes meeting hers. "What will happen to me now.." she asked questioningly, a bit of fear in her voice. Stroking her hair with his hand he grinned wickedly. "You have taken my seed and drinked my blood, you shall become one of us, you shall become my concubine and you will pleasure me in my service whenever I wish to fuck you as my Alu-fiend, you are now part of my Burning Legion."

Staring at him digesting this revelation she felt her breath stop but only for a second before a smile came to her lips and cuddled back into him happily to be his slave. "I love you...Master."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds