• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dominic
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Dominic

I straddled his chest and gave his balls a squeeze. "Is that better?"

"Oh, God, yes," he said to my pussy.

His hands roamed over my ass and thighs as I continued giving him as much pleasure as I could. I felt one hand on my breast and then a finger inside me. I shook at the abruptness of his entry, and I let go of his cock long enough to blow on it. I felt him shiver under me, and I knew that's what he'd enjoy. I forced him to the back of my throat repeatedly and he whimpered loudly. I gripped his balls firmly and stroked what I couldn't get into my mouth as I went as fast as I could. He shivered and I felt his dick spasm in my mouth before his sperm flowed forcefully into my throat. It came out so fast that some of it leaked out of my mouth as I tried to swallow. I gently licked the head until he begged me to stop. The penis slowly softened and slid from my mouth. He squeezed my ass and said something, but the phone rang. Work! I answered the phone. It was Ron. My boss had called him to ask if I was sick. I said I'd slept through the alarm. He said I should get going then. I hung up. I just lied big time. Dominic looked at me and nodded. He kissed the sperm from my lips and chin.

"I better go then," he sighed.

He walked out into the hall and I watched his naked ass disappear under his pants. He looked back and reentered the room.

"I'm gonna corrupt you more, if it's the last thing I do, Mrs. Franklin," he proclaimed as he tossed my blouse at me. "Because, I want inside."

"I won't do this again, Dominic. I won't be back to the store."

"You'll be back. And if you're not. I'll just have to come and get you."

I watched as he backed out of the driveway and drove away. I covered my mouth with my hands and rushed to the bathroom. It took a lot of scrubbing to get his smell out of my nostrils. I finally got my head right enough to go to work. I stayed late to make up the time. I was just turning off the lights when the phone rang.

<>

"Yes, honey. I'm closing up now."

<>

Chapter 2: Coming soon. Things they are a changing for Ellen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dominic
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds