• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Dominican Slut: Office Sluts

Dominican Slut: Office Sluts

12

Note: This is dedicated to the real Johnathan and Elizabeth who inspired the story. The entire back story is based on real events...the plotlines are real fantasies of the lovely couple.

Note 2: This is part seven of a multi-chaptered story:

In part one, Dominican Slut: Ass Slut, Elizabeth, a proud Dominican teenager determined to overcome stereotypes, gets seduced by a white college man and becomes his personal cocksucker and ass slut.

In part two, Dominican Slut: Blackmailed, the story flashes ahead twelve years, where Elizabeth, now married, with two kids and working as a very successful accountant has indeed broken the generations of family members working in menial jobs. Yet, one mistake from college comes back to haunt her and she is drawn back into the world of white dominance as she is blackmailed into submission.

In part three, Dominican Slut: Cunt Muncher, Elizabeth's Jewish bitch boss learns of her submissive slut past and present and reassigns her to job duties as the firm's CUM BUCKET...where she proceeds to taste pussy for the first, second and third time.

In part four, Dominican Slut: Humiliated Pet, Elizabeth is trained to be a completely submissive pet for her boss...including being treated like a variety of animals. It ends, with an order to obey all the night staff.

In part five: Dominican Slut: Janitor Gangbang, Elizabeth is forced to serve all the janitorial staff which adds to the humiliation for the once proud professional accountant and Dominican.

In part six: Dominican Slut: Office Cocksucker, Elizabeth is used by her male co-workers taking facial after facial as she becomes literally the firm's cum bucket... ending with the shocking revelation that her husband had watched her whole cock sucking submission.

Note 3: Thanks to goamz86, Robert, and Wayne for editing.

Warning: Like my novella 'Deconstructing the Professor', this story will use racially inappropriate words to create the vivid, authentic race based story that has been requested. If words like 'nigger', 'spic', 'puta', 'gringa', 'culo', 'tetas', 'coño', 'chocha' and 'mierda' offend you, please don't read further.

Glossary:

I am a Canadian writing a story about a Dominican using a variety of Spanish terms. So, although I think I do a good job of explaining the Spanish words I use during the heat of the moment, here is a brief advance glossary:

Puta: whore
Gringa: whore – a term used by Dominicans for Americanized Dominicans
Culo: ass
Chula: cute or sexy
Tetas: tits
Chocha: cunt
Polla: cock

PS: If any of these are used incorrectly, I apologize in advance. Urban Dictionary and Google Translate were my main sources.

A reminder of how the last part ended, after Elizabeth sucked off five men and took four facials:

"No," he shook his head, pulling me to the camera I had noticed earlier that was always on me. "Look at the camera."

I did, assuming my whole cocksucker submission was filmed.

"Wave," he ordered.

I did wondering his purpose of this.

"Blow your husband a kiss," he ordered, revealing the shocking truth.

My husband had witnessed my sexual submission, my marriage betrayal and the revealing of his sexual secrets.

My mouth dropped open, tears began to stream as I realized the full implications of my weakness.

I stared at the camera, pleading forgiveness with my eyes, although no words left my lips.

"Don't worry, Elizabeth," he chuckled, pulling me away. "Like wife, like husband."

Dominican Slut: Office Sluts

My head was spinning, my tears were streaming, as I was led to Ms. Goldstein's office, my shame literally written all over my face.

My stomach was in my throat at the thought my bad decisions had compromised not only my marriage, but also my husband's dignity.

Reaching the office, Bryce said, "Go ahead, go inside."

"I can't," I said, my body trembling with fear, even as Alannah looked at me with pity.

"Now," he ordered, "you unlocked Pandora's Box and you must deal with the consequences."

I wanted to quip how fortune cookie of him, yet I just took a deep breath and opened the door.

I walked in and saw my husband, bent over Ms. Goldstein's desk clearly getting ass fucked by her, while Juliette stood on the desk as my submissive husband licked the tops of her feet.

"Elizabeth, please close the door," Ms. Goldstein ordered while slamming into my husband, who was whimpering like he always did when I ass fucked him.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded closing the door, while never taking my eyes off my husband, who was not opening his eyes even when he heard my name or heard my voice.

She pointed to the floor and I immediately lowered myself to my knees and then onto all fours like the pet I was.

Even on my knees, I was unable to take my eyes off my black as night husband and the very white Ms. Goldstein.

She pointed to a spot right next to her and I crawled around the desk. I was soon able to see the plastic cock going in and out of Johnathan's ass, his whimpers increasing. I could also see his completely erect cock looking ready to erupt.

"Got anything to say to your husband?" Ms. Goldstein asked.

"I'm so sorry, Johnathan," I apologized, knowing it was my fault he had been drawn back into his own world of sexual submission, one he had worked so hard to stay away from.

"No, I'm sorry," he weakly replied, the ass fucking clearly his main focus at the moment.

"No, I'm sorry," I repeated, "I can't believe I broke."

Ms. Goldstein suddenly pulled out and Johnathan, like he did when I just pulled out suddenly, begged, "Please Mistress Goldstein, please fuck your slut's cunt."

That was new. He had never called his ass a cunt.

"In front of your wife?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Goldstein," he replied, sounding desperate, "she deserves to see the real me."

"Which is who?" she asked, looking down at me and pointing to her cock.

I shook my head no.

She grabbed my hair, pulled me up slightly and shoved the cock in my face, as he admitted, sounding eerily just like me in all my earlier submissions, "A slave to white women."

"An ass slut?" she questioned, as she slapped my face with the plastic cock.

"Yes, Mistress Goldstein," he agreed, actually moving his ass back to find the cock.

"Keep licking my feet, nigger," Juliette demanded, her tone firm.

"Sorry Mistress Pichot," Johnathan apologized.

"And what do you want to say to your wife?" Ms. Goldstein asked, as she shoved the cock in my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth," he apologized, "but I couldn't say no to her."

His apology confused me. Did he have no idea about my indiscretions? Did he submit on his own accord without the threat of blackmail or seeing any of my many indiscretions?

Ms. Goldstein explained, "You see, Elizabeth, I had your husband come in here to discuss your new role at the firm and how he could be a supportive husband."

I noticed she kept calling me Elizabeth; even as she slowly fucked my face with a cock that had been in my husband's ass, I wondered if he actually had any knowledge of my own promiscuity.

"And yet, I noticed he couldn't look me in the eye, he kept just glancing down at my feet," she continued.

"I'm so sorry, Elizabeth," my husband apologized, not once looking at me, but continuing to lick the feet of the smugly smiling French bitch.

"So out of curiosity, I began dangling my shoe on my toe and he stared at it, practically drooling as if he were Pavlov's dog," she explained.

I glanced down and saw that her heels were indeed off.

Johnathan repeated, "I'm so sorry, Elizabeth, so sorry."

"Shut up, nigger slave, and lick the soles of my feet," Juliette ordered, moving her one foot into his face.

Johnathan wordlessly obeyed, as Ms. Goldstein continued, "I bluntly asked what he was staring at and he stammered nothing. A stammer that s-s-spoke volumes, didn't it, Johnathan?"

She always used a first name when she wanted to remind me, or this time my husband, who they really were... before the submission.

"Yes, Mistress Goldstein," he answered, like the submissive he is, "I couldn't resist you."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I'm a nigger slave for white women," he repeated an earlier answer.

"Anyway," Ms. Goldstein continued telling the story of the sexual submission of my husband, "Long story short, I asked if he wanted to see my toes. He stammered again in the affirmative. I then asked if he wanted to kiss them. And what did you say, Johnathan?"

"I s-s-said yes," Johnathan admitted, the tone of his voice an apology in guilt.

She pulled the cock out of my mouth, pointed to the cock and then his ass. She wanted me to put the plastic cock back in his ass.

Wanting to hear the rest of the story, I obeyed the silent order, moving the eight inch plastic cock to my husband's hairless ass (he always shaved it).

"Oh yes," Johnathan moaned, when he felt just the tip of the cock between his ass cheeks. Guilt swarmed me. Yes, he submitted and broke without knowing of my own betrayal, yet if I hadn't broken first, he would never have been given the opportunity to be in this situation.

"How bad do you want it in your cunt?" Ms. Goldstein asked.

"So badly, Mistress Goldstein," he whimpered, actually sounding like a girl.

"Be specific," she ordered, all the while looking down at me.

"I need your cock in my cunt, Mistress Goldstein. I want my wife to know that you own my cunt, that I will obey your every command and that I'm just a nigger bitch to serve all whites," Johnathan declared.

My heart sank. Hearing him make such a declaration broke me in ways no blackmail or sexual humiliation could.

He was my rock.

And now he was rubble.

And with that, I became dust.

"Even white men?" she asked, as she slid the cock back inside him.

"I'm yours to command," he whimpered, as all eight inches disappeared inside him again. I was shocked, although he was submissive to white women, he had never shown any attraction or hint of submitting to white men.

"And your wife?" she asked.

"I don't know," he answered.

"Can I own her too?" Ms. Goldstein asked, stopping with her cock buried deep inside him.

"I... um... don't," he struggled to say.

"I'll be your slave too," I declared, trying to save my husband from being forced to give me away, since I had already given myself away.

Johnathan said, "No, Elizabeth you don't have to."

Ms. Goldstein roared with laughter, "You two are priceless. I mean you two are definitely meant to be with each other."

"I mean your husband, just like you, submitted in minutes. Within half an hour after he walked into my office he had licked every inch of my foot, declared himself my slave and eagerly took my cock up his cunt, didn't you, slave Johnathan?"

"Yes, Mistress Goldstein," he shamefully admitted, although his tone hinted at his confusion over what he had just heard.

"He relapsed into his natural place at the bottom of the social hierarchy even quicker than you did," she continued, again resuming fucking him, "and without any blackmail."

"Ohhhhhh," he groaned, as Ms. Goldstein really began fucking him hard.

"Isn't that fascinating, Elizabeth?" she questioned, looking at me while fucking him.

"I guess so, ma'am," I answered, my head spinning as revelation after revelation came flying at me way too quickly for me to actually process it. Like me, he had submitted on his own accord, betraying his spouse for the privilege to submit to stronger white people.

"What did you just call me?" she questioned, her tone clearly pissed off.

"S-s-sorry, Mistress," I stammered, "I wasn't thinking straight."

"Well you aren't straight anymore are you?" she quipped, revealing more to my husband who was likely going through the same mixed, confused emotions that I was.

"No, Mistress, I am not," I admitted, deciding to reveal all to my husband, "I love licking white cunt, especially yours."

"What about mine, you spic slut?" Juliette questioned.

"I liked licking yours too," I said, although with no enthusiasm at all.

"Slut better change her attitude in a fucking hurry," Juliette threatened.

"Harder, fuck my cunt harder," Johnathan begged, whimpering like a school girl slut.

"Do you ever cum from just getting fucked?" Ms. Goldstein asked.

"Sometimes," Johnathan admitted, although it was rare, he had ejaculated from getting ass fucked a few times. Yet, I could also tell his balls wanted to erupt, but he couldn't, likely out of shame that I was witnessing his sexual submission.

"I'm going to pound your cunt until you do," Ms. Goldstein said.

Knowing it was racial ridicule that usually did it, I said rather frankly, "Treat him like nigger shit."

"You do that," Ms. Goldstein ordered, a look of curiosity on her face.

"May I stand, Mistress?" I requested.

"Yes," she nodded.

I stood up, and began talking in his ear, saying the things I often did when we role played.

"Who's a useless nigger?" I questioned.

"I am, Mistress White," he groaned, using the name he gave me many years ago.

"And what are niggers good for?" I asked.

"Being slaves for whites," he admitted, his breathing increasing.

"And your nigger cock?" I continued.

He tried to lick the bottom of Juliette's feet. She had sat down and placed her soles directly in his face. He was trying to answer my questions while simultaneously getting literally ass reamed.

I then decided to try something new. Sensing, this would turn him on enough to explode. "What about your Dominican puta? Are you willing to give your wife's culo to every white man on earth? To allow all white men and women to play with her tetas, to allow men to fuck her chocha and women to fist it?"

"Oh God," he groaned, clearly turned on by my words.

"Answer me nigger," I demanded, slapping the side of his ass.

"Yes, I'd give my chula culo puta to every white man or woman to use as they please," he declared, no longer even trying to lick the soles of Juliette's feet, but burying his face in them instead to hide his shameful declaration.

"Do you want to see your dark skinned wife with her face buried in a white woman's cunt, between those creamy white legs?" I continued.

"Oh fuck, yes," he mumbled.

"And what if these dominant white Masters want to fill my cunt, my chocha, with their dominant seed?" I continued.

"Oh shit," he grunted.

"Do you want your spic wife to carry the baby of our white Master?" I questioned. "Do you want to see your pregnant wife with a big white polla in her mouth, while two more slam simultaneously in her culo and chocha while you get your own chocha hammered by white men and women?"

"Oh, God, oh God, oh God," he babbled, but he wasn't praying.

"Let's be a married submissive couple serving our dominant white Masters and Mistresses baby," I purred, before adding, "just another nigger and spic being put in our rightful place at the feet of superior white Gods."

"Aaaaaaaaaah," he grunted, as he spewed his cum all over the carpeted floor.

"Shit, you did it," Ms. Goldstein said, seemingly impressed.

I was completely turned on by all I said, the dirty words and scenarios all fantasies I had or was currently living, all things I wanted to share with my beautiful husband.

"Come eat my cunt, spic," Juliette ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as Juliette moved to the edge of the desk and spread her legs.

My husband looked at me for the first time. A look that spoke volumes. He had never looked so completely satisfied, just like I hadn't been since I was a teenager and dommed by Vaughn.

We both helped each other avoid our dark desires, but neither of us could completely replicate the pure sexual satisfaction of utter submission to whites... the reality, which was, pardon the pun, black and white, was we could only role play so much.

He watched with a look of approval and understanding, not even flinching at the reality that not only was I about to eat pussy in front of him, but my face was coated with cum.

I buried my face in the hairy cunt, realizing with a slight bit of revenge, that I could wipe all the dried cum on my face onto her.

As I licked, I heard Ms. Goldstein ask, "Are you surprised your slut wife likes cunt?"

"Not white cunt," he answered.

"Are you surprised that she has become the office cum bucket?" she continued.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because she loves her job," he answered.

"And she loves her new role, don't you, Elizabeth?" she asked.

Between licks, I answered, moving up to look my husband right in the eye, "Yes, Mistress, my new role is what I was born for."

"To be a cunt licking, cock sucking, ass taking, cunt spreading, cum swallowing spic for white men and woman?" she clarified, clearly revelling in the lengthy list of sexual submissive duties.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, "although I also love getting tit fucked and having cum shot on me too."

"Of course, you do," she laughed softly, as Juliette roughly grabbed my head and shoved it back in her hairy twat.

"And Johnathan, you can accept your wife cheating on you?" she continued.

"I love her unconditionally," he answered, which sent a warmth through my entire body.

"And yet you also love me?" she questioned.

"I love you as a white Goddess, a powerful Mistress and as a slave should love its owner. Yet, I love Elizabeth as a spouse with unconditional understanding of her many strengths and her few weaknesses."

"That is strangely sweet," Ms. Goldstein said, seeming to be touched by his loyal declaration.

Juliette interrupted the touching moment as she began bouncing my face off her cunt and demanding, "Eat my cunt in front of your faggot nigger husband, you slutty spic."

Oddly, as much as Johnathan's words warmed my heart, it was Juliette's nasty tongue that warmed my again burning cunt (even after three orgasms, I craved more).

I obeyed, licking her cunt hungrily, feeling a rush at knowing my husband was watching me submit to a white woman.

"Put my cock in your wife's ass," Ms. Goldstein ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Goldstein," Johnathan agreed.

A moment later, I felt big hands lift up my skirt, and then I felt the plastic cockhead poking my dark rosebud.

I moaned, "Yes, baby, shove our white Mistress's cock in my dirty asshole."

"Yes, honey," he agreed, as I felt my ass slowly get penetrated.

"Yes," I moaned into Juliette's cunt as I continued licking.

"You two were really meant for each other," Ms. Goldstein said in awe, as her body met mine, all the strap-on cock filling my ass.

"Yes, the nigger and the spic," Juliette chuckled her tone dripping with sarcasm, "what a touching fairy tale."

She again grabbed my head and this time began grinding on my face as I got sodomized in front of my husband.

In a couple of minutes, I was being ass fucked hard as Juliette came on my face. "Don't stop licking, whore," Juliette demanded loudly as she came.

I hungrily lapped up her cum like an addict, while my own orgasm continued to build.

When Juliette finally let go of my head, I moaned, "Harder, fuck your spic slut's asshole."

Johnathan, taking my earlier role as verbal abuser, ordered, "Come on our Mistress's cock like you used to on Vaughn's big white cock."

"Do you want me to be a culo puta for white men and women?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes, baby, don't fight it. Don't feel guilty. Don't blame yourself for being weak," he said, "Be proud to finally allow yourself, for us, to be who we really are."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Dominican Slut: Office Sluts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds