• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dom's View Ch. 02

Dom's View Ch. 02

Dom's view #2: Road trip with a vibe and a long hot screw

© 2009 SailorPaul & urlittlemia

True background

These series of stories are some of the collected thoughts and experiences of all three of us. The stories in each series are written as follows:

Dom's view -- written by me

My pet -- written by abbey from our real-life relationship

My toy -- written by isodora from our LDR (long distance relationship)

The physical descriptions of each of them are in the first story in the series. Every one of these stories is true. Only the names and locations have been changed.

Enjoy!

SailorPaul

-----

Note: I first shared these events while chatting online with toy, my LDR sub. She has made some comments later in the story about the two voice mail messages that My pet and I left on toy's phone.

The entire third leg was an event-filled excursion. Previously about 30 minutes into the road trip we stopped at a nice lingerie/adult store where I'd been in shopping before. We purchased a new vibe and headed out to the resort town. This is the rest of the day: how she got SOOOO close to a major "O" and then couldn't get over with the vibe alone. The bottom line: I pulled off, ate her to a huge orgasm, and then was 15 min late to my meeting. Her pussy was better for me than the missing 15 min.

This is the story of abbey riding in the front seat of the van, naked from the waist down, feet up on the dash, getting the vibe JUST so... For almost 40 minutes

I found her desire to be almost frantic on the ride out. We pulled out of the store, drove down the length of the regional mall, and as we pulled up to the freeway on-ramp I told her what to do.

My instructions were simple: "Pull down your pants, and use the vibe as we drive". She began to experiment, to find out how the flat spot on the vibe could stimulate her hard little clit.

I watched her put the flat head on the vibe up against her clit; pulling back the hood to get just the right access. First she tried directly on top of her clit, then on the side.

Over and over abbey kept picking up the head of the vibe, looking for the perfect spot, concentrating on her right-hand side of her clit.

Teasing herself (and me in the process). Legs now spread wide; bare feet up on the dash. abbey's legs were pushing back hard. Again and again she brought herself close. This new vibe has a very high frequency vibration and it seemed to be just short of being enough to take her over the edge and crashing into a giant orgasm.

For part of the way I leaned over and slid my fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. They were a nice addition, but still didn't push her over the edge.

I made sure to drive in the right lane. Time to concentrate and make sure our speed stayed at the speed limit. I drove behind a large tractor-trailer because I knew they would start braking earlier if traffic changed. Meanwhile, my fingers continued to pump in her sopping wet pussy. She continued working the vibe, close, not quite there, more and more frantic.

Finally I said, "I can't take it any more". We pulled off the freeway and doubled back on the frontage road toward the polo fields we just passed. There was a small side road that ran back along the length of the polo fields. I turned down the side road and pulled off to the side on a bit of a turnout. Shaded, we were now parked slightly above a six-foot wall along the polo fields. A couple of women went charging past out on the field on horseback -- ignoring us.

I hopped out and jumped into the back of the van. "Come here My pet. I can't stand this and want you to cum"

abbey climbed between the seats and sat in the back. I knelt in the open space where I'd had the forethought to remove a middle seat. Her legs spread wide, I began to use my fingers. I was too excited and too rough, so she pulled my hand away with a grunt. I leaned forward and took her pretty pussy and clit into my mouth.

I began to feel the hard nub of abbey's clit with my tongue. I sucked her entire clit into my mouth as I began to lick. Concentrating on the edge where I watched her put the tip of the vibe on the drive up.

I love looking at My pet's face as I bring her closer and closer. My tongue moves steadily and quickly -- I can sense her need to cum after such a long 40 minute tease. Earlier I had looked discretely at my watch and realized that we were going to be late for my meeting. I didn't care. I wanted My pet to cum on my mouth.

Her belly and legs begin to shake. I look up at nipples hard and huge. My tongue keeps moving - tasting and pushing her. I start to speak with a mouth full of pussy -- NOT because I have anything significant to say -- just because the vibration from my voice will help push her over the edge.

"It's a big one cumming." She says it with a gasp. I can feel it coming like a long freight train from a long way off. Her hips begin to pump. It's electric. Huge. She cums, thrashing and jerking. Crying out for the pleasure. Even though we are on an almost deserted road, she still covers her mouth to muffle the screams.

She's right. It was huge.

I look at my watch, no time for me right now. Dress her, jump back on the freeway and call the host of my meeting.

We are late. But it doesn't matter. You couldn't wipe the smile off our faces if you tried. She's still rather "lost" as we walk in. Polite intro, and she camps out in the lobby to recover. Time to pull herself together.

Afterwards, we squeeze in some lunch by the ocean, about an hour walking and talking hand in hand. I tell her that I want to make sure we return to the transit Park-N-Ride lot with plenty of time to not miss the last transit of the day. The other reason I also share with abbey as we drive -- I want to fuck my beautiful pet and to make sure we have enough time for that experience too.

The return trip is nice. Good conversation, nice coastal views. She takes my hand as I drive one handed. Somewhere there is a driving instructor who might object. I don't care.

We arrive at the town with the Park-N-ride lot. About an hour and 20 minutes. I pull off into the lot of a large commercial building for lease. How nice of them- I pull up to the parking near the front door. To anyone driving by it would look like we were inside the building

Into the back. Spread out our comfy bedding. She sucks me on her knees. I break out one of our special toys -- the Pure Wand. She cums and then cums again.

It's my turn; I slip naked between her legs and begin to slide inside her. I have a NASTY thought. I grab my cell phone and call My toy who is in N. CA. I get her voice mail and tell her exactly what I'm doing to My pet.

My pet is on her knees again sucking as I continue to tell isodora what we are doing. I hold the phone down close to the action so that she can hear the joy of abbey's sucking. I hang up and finish fucking abbey's mouth and throat. She's SOOO good. It thrills me. My pet slides down and spreads her legs. I climb in between her thighs and slide on in. She's oh so tight as I slide in.

abbey begins to moan as I grab my cell phone again. I call My toy and get her VM. I growl, and tell abbey to tell isodora what we are doing. She says something like "he's fucking me soooo good"

abbey provides a few more descriptions -- and then I pull the cell away from her hand. i drop it -- still on with isadora's VM still recording -- and l let her listen to the sounds of abbey getting fucked.

isadora sent me these notes after hearing this story…

isadora said "A few hours later, my phone vibrated in my apron while I was working. I slipped my hand in the front pocket to see "Yes, Paul" on the screen of my cell. I cursed under my breath from not being able to pick up and answer. A voicemail follows, and then another call with another voicemail. My break can't come soon enough!"

The first message starts with Ps unbelievably sexy voice "Hello toy! I've got her down on her knees, my cock jammed all the way to the back of her throat! I'm going to put the phone down so you can hear." My pussy throbs as I listen to abbey suck and gurgle P's delicious cock. I close my eyes and imagine being in that van watching those beautiful full lips slide up and down my Master's dick! Paul's hips fucking her throat as she looks up at him enjoying every thrust. Then Paul's voice fills my head again "Save this message because you're going to want to listen to it again and again". Like always he is VERY right!

"I'm going to strip this beautiful creature and we'll call you back when I'm inside her"... End of New Message...

... Next Message:

abbey's moans are the first thing I hear! She sounds amazing and my pussy can't stand it! My hand slips down my jeans and I slide two fingers over my soaked lips. "Now I'm inside of her," Paul says panting as he fucks his pretty pet. Her moans in the background make my skin erupt with goose bumps! "Tell her what we're doing baby". And barely able to speak she moans out "he's got his cock in me!! Oooh!" P: "Tell her how it feels baby". a: "God! It feels soooo good!" Her moaning is constant and getting louder!

My pussy is dripping as I slide my fingers up and down my clit savoring every moan that's produced from her lips! Paul's sweet sounds make me shake with desire as he says, "There now I'm all the way in"

WHAT?! How much of you was making her moan like that before!?! My fingers rub my clit faster as he asks "You like me all the way in?!". abbey is lost in the moment and is moaning, "Yes yes, yes!" Over and over as Paul's hard cock pounds her little cunt. They sound amazing! My pussy is gushing I'm so turned on....

We continue fucking -- all the passion I stored up comes out in one giant fuck session. Over and over I pound into her. She's moaning almost constantly now. The phone is forgotten, but still recording. After 15 or 20 minutes she begins to babble about how I "fuck her so good". It's true, our passion feeds on each other.

It's clear that I'm just barely mentally present in the real world, and that abbey's mind checked out a while ago. The van is shaking but we are far enough from the road in the industrial park that it doesn't matter. I suddenly realize that I have to also keep track of the time so that we don't miss her transit connection. Five more minutes of joy – time for one maybe two more orgasms from abbey.

Sigh, time's up. Transit schedules SUCK.

Pull out, hand abbey her clothes. Kiss. Pull on my clothes and jump into the front seat. Time to drive five minutes to the Park-N-Ride lot while she finishes getting dressed. She's still in her "lost" sub-space as I walk her to the transit platform. Kiss. She's glowing and beautiful as she climbs on board.

Moments later I watch as the red lights disappear in the distance. And I blow a kiss to My pet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dom's View Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 651 milliseconds