Don-Donna, Ken and Nancy

When I finished I started to rinse the wash cloth which happened to be white, I noticed that it was smeared red with what could only be lipstick residue. What a badge of the rite of passage that was. I vowed to keep it forever.

I returned to the kitchen and Donna was there alone and the lights were off. She came to me and put her arms around my neck and pressed her body to mine. She put her face next to mine and spoke softly into my ear.

"Just so you know. I don't plan to make a habit of this, we both will continue to date others and do whatever comes natural. As far as you and I are concerned I have something else to teach you. As to the future I'll never say never, but it will be the exception and not the rule. Understood?"

"Yes." actually I was a little relieved, I was having the most exciting time of my life, but I had several girls in mind that I would like to have sex with and had no desire to 'marry' my mother.

I could hear the sounds of lovemaking from upstairs as mom took my hand and led me up to my bed.

I could see Ken and Nancy wrapped up in a sixty nine position and hear the sounds of mouths and tongues in motion and the resulting slurping noise.

That brought my pecker to attention as Donna and I began to settle into the other bed. "I'm coming" I heard Ken say, followed by "me too." from Nancy.

Meanwhile Donna whispered into my ear. "Here's what I want you to do. First you kiss my breasts and suck my nipples. While you are kissing one breast you hold the other one in your hand and play with that nipple. When I signal you start kissing your way down to my pussy. When you get there you separate the lips with your fingers and then go to work on my clit with your lips and tongue.

"As you are doing that you start finger fucking me. Got it?"

I got it and I started doing as she asked. I kissed her first on the lips and we kissed each other thoroughly. My temperature was raising rapidly and I could feel Donna starting to moan into my mouth and her body begin to tremble in what I was sure was anticipation.

I finally broke off the kiss and licked my way down to her left breast. I did as she asked, at least part way. I took her nipple in my mouth and licked and sucked it as ordered. My hand however went right to her inner thigh.

That must have been all right with her because she immediately spread her legs. My hand slid up to her pussy and my fingers found her clit which was pushed outward into easy reach. I took it between my thumb and my middle finger and began to roll it between them.

I felt Donna's hands on my head pushing downward. I obeyed and trailed my tongue downward. As my head reached the area of her thighs I began to reposition us in relation to each other.

My cock was begging for attention and the sounds from the other bed which had all but ceased after what obviously was a wild and mutually satisfying climax had changed my mind as to the next step.

Mom didn't protest at all. I had no trouble arranging us and my cock found it's way into her mouth without delay. It was being licked and sucked in a manner guaranteed to produce a quick orgasm.

I rushed to catch up. I wanted us to come together. My lips spread her pussy and then found her clit. I held it between my lips and licked it producing trembling through her whole body.

It didn't seem to be a time to dally and I wasted no time before sticking three fingers into her cunt. I felt her cunt muscles grab them and I started fucking her with my fingers as I licked and sucked her clit.

I couldn't believe the response in her. She began to buck against my face. She put both hands on my head and held it tight against her as I felt the orgasms start and continue to roll through her, one after another.

My hard cock was fucking her mouth as she had what seemed like several minutes of continuous orgasm. Then it was like she realized that it was a bit lonely and she began bobbing her head rapidly back and forth and holding it tight against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

Naturally I couldn't take much of that and I let go with what felt like the longest, most prolonged orgasm of my life. I could feel mom swallowing and swallowing so I must have been shooting a big load into her mouth.

Finally we calmed and then from the other bed came the sound of clapping and the words "Bravo, bravo, encore, encore."

That pretty much did it for all of us for the night but not for the weekend or for that matter the week that gramps was away.

It turned out that Nancy really did have a bit of a crush on me. It also turned out that Ken and Donna really wanted each other also.

So we switched partners and I showed Nancy what I had learned and Nancy went home having been pretty thoroughly fucked and licked. I wouldn't ever tell mom this but Nancy actually was a better fuck than she. Not so in the BJ department however.

Gramps got married again so mom moved into her own condo in the next town over. Nancy and Ken each visit on occasion sometimes separately sometimes at the same time. Sometimes I happen to be there sometimes not.

Whenever there are two or more at mom's house usually sex in some form and interesting combination will occur.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 529 milliseconds