Donna's First Naked School Day

"Now Ernie, you know it's not nice to sneak around spying on people, right?" Donna used a faux cross tone, as if lecturing Ernie for looking at his completely naked neighbor masturbating in the front yard.

"Um... I'm sorry." Ernie's shaky response was clearly more of panic at standing in front of such a naked knockout than fear for being caught.

"As punishment, I want you to drop your pants." Donna demanded as she nearly bore a hole in Ernie's shorts, his dick straining against them as he stood there for a second, unsure of what to do before hurriedly undoing his bottoms and dropping them with his underwear, his seven inch hard cock pointing skywards "Put it in me, Ernie."

"I... uh, I don't have a condom." The slight disappointment and panic conflicting on Ernie's face amused Donna, she decided to put his mind at ease:

"Just do it raw, I want it to feel as good as possible." Donna cooed, and with very little coaxing Ernie stepped up and thrust his shaft into Donna's sopping wet pussy.

Ernie began pounding Donna's pussy as hard and as fast as he could manage, forcing Donna to moan louder and louder, grinding her hips against his incoming cock as he toyed with her breasts and kissed her deeply, and thanks to Donna's horniness, it didn't take long before she found themselves nearing her climax.

With a loud declaration, Donna announced that she was cumming, this brought Ernie over the edge as he pumped her quivering pussy full of his semen at the same time her juices gushed out of her stuffed pussy.

In the glow of their joined orgasms, Ernie pulled his flaccid cock out of an exhausted Donna, and without saying another word, put his shorts on and stumbled back to his own house.

Donna, not wanting to waste this perfect moment, decided to work on her suntan a bit as she dozed off, naked and dripping cum from her pussy completely exposed in her own front yard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds