• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Don't Do The Crime...

Don't Do The Crime...

Don't Do The Crime If You Don't Like The Punishment

Part 1 the crime

She woke up at 8:00, she had four hours to get ready and get to the meeting place. She got up, showered and went down for a cup of coffee. Today would be the third robbery the group had made in as many months. She had gotten a third of the booty from the first two and already had almost a quarter of a million dollars locked up in a bank safety deposit box. After today she hoped it would hit the million-dollar mark and she could move to Brazil to live like a queen. She already had connections down there and knew she could own a large plantation and with the money her crops made be set for life. These plans all hung on two hunches, first there robbery would be successful, and second it would bring in as much cash as she had been told it would. "How could it not secede" she thought, all I have to do is let my blouse slip and the rest will take care of itself. She thought about her part in this heist as she finished cleaning the dishes from the night before, "last time I do dishes" she thought to herself. She finished and left having to stop by and pick up her wig on the way.

She met her two partners in a parking lot just outside of the bank. They knew they could not pull off a bank robbery but an armored car with close to 3 million dollars in it would be pulling up in less than twenty minutes. That was the target, and it would be so easy, just outside of the banks security and minutes from the freeway that would take them to paradise. Her part was easy; all she had to do was let her blouse slip open as she faked a fall just as the security guard with the money was leaving the truck. Her large breasts would be on display for him and, although she didn't expect him to stop the plan was for this to distract him while her two partners made the hit. Then they would get into the car and be gone. Her two partners had motorcycles set up just off the freeway and they would all abandon the stolen car and leave. As for her she had a small sports car parked near the bikes and this would take her to freedom.

She donned her wig and unbuttoned her blouse, leaving only one button in place for now as the others made final preparations and talked nervously. They saw the armored car pull up and moved into position. Just as the security guard walked around the car, with the hand truck full of money on it, she unbuttoned her final button and pretended to slip and fall letting her luscious tits out for him to see. He looked at her and she saw a look in his eye of panic, he looked around to see one of her partners and yelled just before he hit him over the head. The security guard fell to the ground and the third man grabbed the hand truck and headed for the getaway car. She pulled her blouse shut and made a beeline for the car as well. She was catching up with the man with the hand truck quickly and knew she needed to overtake him and have the trunk of the car (which could be opened by simply hitting the button where the key should go in) open when he arrived. As she came up beside him she heard a gun fire and saw her partner hit the ground. She looked back to see the smoke from the gun coming out of a hole in the armored car. They had taken someone being injured into consideration in there planning and she knew the man who had hit the guard over the head would take over with the hand truck as soon as he caught up. Her part had changed also, rather than opening the trunk and helping with the money she would go back and get the downed man as the money was being loaded. She hit the button, the trunk popped open and she turned back to help her fallen partner.

They knew the man inside the armored car would not come out so they had a few extra seconds before having to leave. She reached the downed man and, grabbing him under the arms, began to drag him backwards towards the car. She heard the car start and wondered why she didn't remember hearing them say anything about starting the car before the third person came to help with the downed person in their preparation. Just as she thought about this she heard the tires squeal, and turned around just in time to see the car speed away. She thought for a moment and then realized he had taken the money and left both of them hanging. She dropped the man and began to run, hoping to get away before the police showed up. She ran down every ally she could find still hoping that maybe her partner would be waiting for her. She rounded a corner just in time to see a police "black and white" with his lights on but no siren driving up towards her.

They chased her for several blocks before she was caught. They took her back to the scene of the crime and several witnesses identified her. She also heard one of the policemen say that both the security guard and her partner were dead. She was taken to the police station and placed in a small room. Three officers walked in and began interrogating her; she sat in a chair with her hands cuffed behind her back and her shirt unbuttoned. They had told her (as they unbuttoned her shirt and opened it fully exposing her tits) that this was so they could get an exact account of what happened. She knew better though, they just wanted to look at her tits. She told them what they wanted to know hoping the asshole that had left her would get caught and then she was booked into jail. She went through months of court proceedings while all the time being held without bail. She found that being a small, attractive woman made her a target for both male guards and female inmates; she dreaded the thought of a possible life sentence. She was finally convicted of accessory to murder and robbery and sentenced to twenty-five years in prison.

Part 2 the punishment

She was being transferred to a maximum-security prison for women, they helped her out of the bus and she was brought into the processing facility. She saw an older woman standing inside the main room of the facility, this woman was wearing a suit rather than a uniform and she noticed how that looked out of place. "I am warden Smith, this is MY prison, you will be processed in and given a set of rules to read, you can read can't you?" She only nodded "good, you will read the rules and then will sign them. I do not tolerate any form of trouble and have harsh punishments for anyone who breaks the rules, is that clear?" again she nodded and felt a hard slap across her face "you will answer me when I speak to you"

"Yes"

"Yes WHAT"

"Yes warden Smith?"

"Good, get her out of my site." She was still shackled hands together, feet together, and a chain running tightly between the two. One of the guards pushed her and she began to hobble towards a door. They entered a large room that had tile from floor to ceiling. She saw a pipe sticking out of the floor, it came up to about seven feet and then elbowed back down, a showerhead was attached to the end of it. She was taken to within a few feet of this shower and the shackles were taken off. "Strip," there was two male guards and two female guards in the room; she began to take off the county jail coveralls. She had taken everything but the dingy white panties off and began to balk, "I said strip, do not make me repeat myself again." She pulled off the last piece of decency she had and looked at the guards smirking at her as she tried to cover herself.

One of the male guards walked over and pulled down on a chain just in front of the shower, she was pushed under the chain and handcuffs were attached to her and then to the chain. She felt her hands being pulled upwards until she could just hold her feet flat on the ground. She then felt two cuffs being attached to her ankles and then a bar was attached to them, she felt her legs being pulled apart and then they stood back to stare at her. She pulled on her arms and found that the handcuffs would dig into her wrists unless she kept pressure off of them, she also tried to move her legs but the spreader bar left them wide open. One of the female guards walked over to her "comfee?"

She asked sarcastically, "well we'll get things going just for your convenience. You will be shaved, given an enema and a douche to make sure you have no contraband, and then a shower. You will then be sprayed with a disinfectant to get rid of all of your bugs. If one of us tells you to do something we expect it to be done NOW. You have no need to talk so keep your mouth shut and do as your told and you might get out of here without slipping on a bar of soap and splitting your head open." She saw the other female guard walk over to her with a safety razor and a bottle of shaving cream "We normally trim the hair otherwise it causes a severe rash but in you case we've decided not to, just be thankful we aren't dry shaving your murdering ass. Did you know that the guard that you killed had two kids?"

She started to tell them she didn't kill anyone, it was the other guy but was stopped short "I thought I said keep your mouth shut. One more word and well forgo the water and shaving cream." She closed her mouth and felt the ice cold water pour out of the shower. It was aimed at her face and she tried to turn her head away from it, it soon was turned off and she felt the other female guard begin to shave her pubic mound. She felt as many hairs being pulled out as were being cut off by the razor. She was crying and trying not to look at the one female and two male guards that were obviously having a good time watching this. As soon as the shaving was done she felt the water again and then it was shut off.

She felt a tube being inserted into her ass and then another into her peehole, there was a sharp pain as it went in and then she felt it being pushed deep inside her bladder. She felt the water flowing into both of them and looked as far as she could behind her to see the bottles that were attached were as big as a milk jugs. She also noticed some sort of machine that had been wheeled up and saw the female who had shaved her grab a device that looked like the spray nozzle of a garden hose. As she felt the fullness from the two tubes draining into her she heard the machine being turned on and then felt a strong spray starting at the opening of her pussy and being forced deep inside.

The force of the spray was bad but whatever was being sprayed burnt her freshly shaven skin and irritated the inside of her pussy. She was writhing in pain from her bowels and bladder being stretched by the liquid being forced inside and from the spray. The female ended the spraying and they all stood back watching her. The enema had been mixed with a strong mixture of soap, vegetable oil and water and the bladder flush had been mixed with water, vinegar and rubbing alcohol. The combination of soap and oil in her bowels was causing a strong cramping sensation while the vinegar and alcohol in her bladder was burning and irritating. After about ten minutes she felt them take the tubes out and she was told to expel. She was mortified but needed to get rid of the liquid so bad she let go.

She knew for a fact that she had never been so humiliated in her life, as she released the enema onto the floor she heard laughter from the guards, she also knew that the bladder flush was running down the front of her. Her bladder, insides of her pussy, as well as the freshly shaven skin were itching and burning with such intensity that she begged for relief. "Sorry but its time for our mandatory coffee break, we'll be back in fifteen minutes or so" and they walked out the door. Her arms were sore from holding them over her head but her wrists were already raw from the handcuffs. Her legs were beginning to get weak as well but the itching and burning was the worst. She couldn't do anything to make it feel better and began screaming. One of the male guards walked into the room

"I'm going to have fun with you, but for now shut up." He turned the shower on and walked back out the door. She was beginning to shiver from the cold water, the itching and burning inside of her had subsided but was still bad but the water did ease it a little on her skin. She was sprayed with a sweet smelling disinfectant and released from the chain, her hands went immediately to her sex, trying to ease the irritation, but one of the guards grabbed her hands and handcuffed them behind her. She was led into another room and sat down on a toilet that had a frame built around it. Her hands were freed from the cuffs only to be strapped down to the side rails of the frame. Her legs were also strapped to the sides leaving her sitting there open.

A person in a white nurses uniform walked in and inserted an IV needle in her arm. After she was hooked up to the IV and it began to flow the nurse left, leaving only the male guard who had turned the shower on her in the room. He pulled up a chair, sitting in it backwards facing her, and began to smile. "In case you're wondering that is just normal saline solution in the IV. You'll receive enough to flush out your bladder, probably a few bags. And I will just have to sit here and watch. As your bladder begins to fill you'll feel the burning diminish slightly but when you pee all of the residue left in your bladder will come out, it will feel just like it did when it went in," he smiled broadly at the last comment. "It would probably help if you were rinsed off after the first few times you pee but I'll have to think about it. I'm not sure I want to, you look to good when you're feeling the effects of the irritant." She felt her bladder begin to fill and, as he had said, most of the itching and burning went away.

She sat there open and visible to this guard who was watching her intently, enjoying this show at her expense. She looked down to see her sex; it was very visible from this angle so she knew he had a perfect view of it. It looked different to her being shaved and she saw the redness in her outer skin from the rash that she knew was beginning to form. The rash was bothering her a little but what bothered her most was she knew that in a moment she would have to pee and feel the burning she had earlier. She also dreaded the fact that this man would be watching her at one of her most private moments. He looked up at the bag and chuckled "I'll bet your ready to pee right now aren't you? You're trying to hold it in so you don't have to feel the agony of it coming out, burning as it does, and then the intense itching you know will follow ha?" Both of them knew this was exactly the case; the nurse returned and replaced the IV bag with a full one

"Has she gone urinated yet?" The nurse asked

"Not yet" he answered

"Just as well, the longer you hold it in the more residue that will come out, otherwise you might feel the burning for weeks." The nurse said looking at her without emotion, she then turned and left again

"Yep, the more residue that will come out and the worse the burning will be" he said, he stood, turned the chair around, and sat back down crossing one leg over the other knee. He made it very clear that he was enjoying her torture. The pressure was beginning to be to much, she couldn't hold it any longer, she started peeing and felt the burning, it began inside of her and worked its way down her pussy to her legs and butt where her urine ran. She sobbed at first and then as the intense itching began started crying in earnest. She began to beg him to rinse her off, offering him anything he wanted if he would help her relieve her suffering. He stood, walked over to her, and, rather than helping her he began to rub her clit. As he rubbed the irritant began to work into the pours of her sensitive clit, she tried to say something but he put his hand over her mouth threatening her if she caused a fuss.

His persistent rubbing was not only making her clit burn worse but she was becoming aroused. She could not believe this, she was being humiliated and tortured, her mind told her she hated this but her body was reacting quite differently. He stopped rubbing when he saw her begin to try to move with his fingers and returned to his seat. The burning had almost stopped but the itching was getting worse. The worst was of course was her clit that had had the irritant rubbed into it. She began bucking, doing anything she could to stop the itching, she couldn't control herself. She opened her eyes to see him watching her intently, the same smile on his face "Yep, just think of the fun I'm going to have with you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Don't Do The Crime...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds