Don't Normally Do This

"I mean I'm married." She told him as the light went off in his head.

"Oh." He replied as it was the only way he thought to reply.

"I'm sorry but I got to go." She said before getting off the bed and rushing over to put her clothes on.

"I understand. Should I call you a cab?" he asked.

"That would be great." She replied as she tried putting on her shirt while getting her high heels on. Once Ashley was fully dressed, Lucas came back into the room after he left to call the cab.

"They'll be here in 2 minutes." He said.

"Thank you so much," she said as she grabbed her purse. She was about to walk out the door before he stopped her.

"Wait. I don't know what's going on between you and your husband but if you two ever decide to split, call me. " He said as he handed Ashley a business card. Ashley should have slapped this guy across the face for something like that, but instead she took the card and stuck it in her purse as she left his house to go home.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds