• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Don't tell Victoria

Don't tell Victoria

She was beautiful. That much I knew. She intrigued me, challenged me. Some would say it is merely the thrill of the hunt that I seek. That may or may not be true. Even so, I've never tracked a more elusive target.

Dangerous talk considering I am not referring to my significant other. More dangerous still knowing that this intriguing woman. This beautiful vixen. This blue eyed succubus that has permanently burned herself into the farthest reaches of my mind. It is not Victoria, the woman that I had pledged myself to, but her sister.

Victoria and I had been together for about 7 years. I had seen her sister, Lily fairly often. Lily was always around. We had gotten to know each other rather well. She was unmarried but had a certain man trying to change that status. Lily and I had a lot in common and I earned the place of being her shoulder to cry on.

This she did when that man hurt her. Victoria offered her the spare bedroom we had in our house. Seeing her everyday didn't make things easier. Victoria had never been the jealous type, had she she never would have invited Lily to stay with us.

Lily had a couple of household habits which I grew fond of very quickly. Chief among them was her lack of shyness. Victoria had convinced her to use a towel after showering but from conversations I'd had with Lily, I knew she was only wearing that much as a favor to her sister.

Also, it seemed that little things like changing a shirt didn't warrant closing the bedroom door for Lily. Or it may have been because of the door that I had neglected to get fixed. It had trouble shutting, usually sticking and leaving it a crack open. It is possible she just grew used to it and gradually she quit shutting the door altogether. Never before had I been so happy about not getting around to a chore. Many times I had walked by to see her lying on her bed in her underwear, oblivious to what was around her and who was watching. Lily had been with us for about 2 months when Victoria was sent away on business for a week. It was summer. We were experiencing an unusual heat wave for this part of the country.

I was a schoolteacher and so had the summer off. Without work to worry about and without Victoria there, I found myself paying much more attention to Lily in the two days following Victoria's departure.

The evening of the second day, we decided over dinner to rent a movie for that night. I popped in the movie while she went to make some popcorn. While the microwave was going, she excused herself to change into her night clothes, meaning an oversized button-up shirt with no bra. Her room sat just off the living room. I leaned slightly to watch he enter her room. To my dismay, she shut the door.

My cock twitched as I saw her walk out moments later. The particular shirt she chose was what I believed to be the shortest of the night shirts. It came to just above her crotch. She wore black panties under the white shirt. The air conditioner was up high. This chill was evident in the way her nipples poked through the shirt. She sat next to me and we started the movie. I cannot recall much of the movie. I was somewhat distracted. Through the course of the movie, she snuggled closer to me and curled her legs under her. By the time the movie had ended, she was asleep leaning against me with her head on my shoulder. I couldn't bring myself to wake her. She was too beautiful laying there in dim light of the rolling credits.

The next day, around lunch, she sat in the front yard reading a book while I was inside on the couch doing the same.

She walked in wearing tight jeans and a red bra. She wore no shirt due to the heat. I myself wore no shirt. She sat in the chair opposite me. I tried not to stare. I attempted to talk casually, "How's the weather out there?"

She responded, pulling on her bra to air herself out a bit. "It's pretty warm. Feels pretty good in here though." As she pulled on her bra, I unconsciously found my eyes drifting downward trying to catch a glimpse of those sacred darkened circles.

"How hot would you say it is?" I asked her. There was a thermometer outside the window that sat behind her. I knew she would then turn her head around to look at it. Her momentary distraction gave me a chance to get a good look at her. Her legs were crossed in her tight jeans. My gaze stopped at her stomach. She didn't have a six pack by any means. She was slender, but not to the point of bones showing through which had always turned me off. She looked back toward me.

"101 degrees." She stood and stated that she needed to change into something cooler than the long jeans. I watched as she rose. I don't know if she knew that the particular outfit she was wearing was one of the sexiest a woman can wear.

She walked into her bedroom. She close the door about halfway. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she pulled off her tight jeans to reveal blue panties. To my surprise she removed those too. I saw her perfectly shaped ass and resisted the temptation to walk into the room and touch it.

She pulled something out of her top drawer, the drawer I assumed to hold her underwear. I couldn't see what it was that she pulled out. She walked out of my view. A few moments later, she emerged from her room wearing short cut off jeans and the same red bra. She crossed over to the other side of the room to the fan that I had not gotten the ambition to turn on yet.

As she bent over to plug it in, I realized what she had pulled out of her drawer, a red thong matching the bra she wore. She walked to the couch I sat on and laid down on it, putting her bare feet in my lap. I hoped she didn't move them too much or she would plainly feel exactly how attractive I found her. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, relaxing. I looked at her again.

I traced the straps of her bra from her shoulder, moving down toward her breasts. I was not very good at judging cup sizes. I can just say not too big, not too small. I spent a minute admiring how perfectly she filled the bra. I began rubbing her feet sitting in my lap. A slight smile crossed her face and she let out a soft moan. I rubbed her feet and her ankles, occasionally traveling up to her calves to massage them as well.

After a few minutes of this she rose to a sitting position and looked at me. Staring into her eyes unnerved me slightly. They were so encapsulating. She spoke in her soft voice, "Can I ask an awkward question?"

I answered to the positive without taking my eyes off of hers. There was no way I could answer no while staring into those enchanting blue eyes. She walked over and closed the blinds on the window. She walked to the middle of the room and stood with her back to me.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, throwing it onto the chair she had sat on earlier. My heart pounded in my chest as she lay face down on the hardwood floor. "Could you possibly do my back too please? You're so good at the feet."

Without hesitation I rose from my seat. I knelt down beside her and put my hands on her back. Her bare back. Her beautiful bare smooth flawless back. I started on her shoulders. I gradually moved down to her lower back. While massaging her lower back, my hands came into contact a few times with the top of her cut offs.

She spoke, breaking the silence, "You can take those off if you need to." It took me a moment to register what she meant before I realized that she must have noticed the jeans in the way. I assumed she would remove them herself. To my surprise, she didn't. She just rose her perfect ass into the air. Again it took a brief moment before I realized what she wanted me to do. My hands shaking, I reached my hands around her waist and felt around for the button and zipper. I was too far down at first. I felt the crotch of her pants and noticed a hint of dampness. I moved up and found the button. My knuckles pressed against her soft belly. I unzipped her shorts, trying not to let her notice the shaking of my hands. I pulled the shorts off of her. She moved her ass down and her legs up to help me get them off. I threw them on the couch. I returned to her.

I looked at the thong. It was all she was wearing now. It was amazing how much that tiny bit of fabric can make your heart race. I stared at her round ass for a moment. I started on her calves. I massaged one then moved to the other. Reluctantly, yet anxiously, I moved to the back of her thighs. I watched her to see if there were any sign of objection. Seeing none, I continued. I made sure to massage both.

At one point, I accidentally slipped my finger a bit farther than I had intended between her thighs. She inhaled quickly and quietly, hoping I had not noticed. I had. Not being able to contain my roving hands, I occasionally slipped my hand in between her thighs a few more times. Every time I did I saw her shoulders move slightly and a smile creep onto her face.

I put one hand on each thigh and moved them upward. I rubbed her ass only in passing on the way to her back. It gave the impression that I was very aware of it, yet not too enthralled that I forgot what I was doing. At least that was my thinking. I rubbed her back for a while longer. My knees began to hurt from kneeling on the floor this long. It was worth it though. I massaged her shoulders, her back, and even her sides.

The pleasurable moans were almost constant at this point. I glanced at her from the view I had. I could see her full breast pushed against the floor. I imagined about what they looked like. She spoke again, the words she said sending my heart into my throat, "If you straddle me you have a better angle to massage from."

Hesitating only a second, I lifted my leg and threw it over her. I sat on her ass and continued massaging her back. I couldn't say no to her. Especially not when she was laying nearly naked on my floor asking me to straddle her.

As I leaned forward slightly to massage her shoulders and her neck again, I felt my hard cock press against the small of her back through my own jeans. Half of me prayed she hadn't noticed. the other half was hoping she did. Still another half of me deduced that any straight man would have a hard on doing what I was and she should know that. This is mathematically impossible so perhaps it was a third each. She said nothing so I continued massaging. I felt her move.

She leaned up on her elbows, her face turned to the side so I could see the devilish smirk on her face. "You seem to be enjoying this." She'd noticed alright. And she was amused by it. I couldn't think of anything to say to this so I ended up saying, "I suppose I am." She began to move more. I knelt up, supporting myself on my knees to allow her room to move. To my alarm and to my great pleasure, she turned around so she was on her back. Her tits came into full view. I had imagined for so long what they looked like.

All the waiting was worth it. I never imagined that I would ever see them freely, let alone be straddling her the first time I did. They were so incredibly beautiful. Absolutely indescribable. They were the perfect size. Her tits were placed perfectly on her breasts. They were hard. She spread her arms out and laid her head back, the grin still on her face. "If this is to be a full body massage, you'll have to get the entire body, front and back. And could you take off those jeans? they're pretty uncomfortable against my skin."

I rose and took off my jeans. She watched me as I did so. My cock was almost begging to be let loose. I got to my knees and straddled her once more. I started with her stomach. I swear I almost came just from touching her stomach.

My hands traveled between her breasts and up to her shoulders. They came back down and cupped the flawless tits. I put more pressure on them and massaged them. The smile on her face widened and she looked at me with those damn eyes. Those damn eyes I have never been able to say no to. I massaged her tits a few more times. She put her hands over mine, guiding them.

She guided them downward. To her ribs. To her stomach. To her pelvis, where I currently sat. I slid down so I was sitting between her legs. Her hands put mine over the only bit of fabric she wore. I could feel that it was soaked.

I smiled. "You seem to be enjoying yourself as well."

She laughed slightly. "More than you can imagine."

I began massaging her pussy through the sheer fabric. Emboldened by her actions, I slipped my finger under the fabric and continued, finally slipping a finger into her warm, wet, and waiting body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Don't tell Victoria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 646 milliseconds