Doona's Theatre Performance

After he pulled out of my mouth, I used my fingers to wipe the remaining cum off of my face and lick them clean. Little did I know that John wasn't finished; he never went soft and was ready for more, and so was I. While I was semi-satisfied, there was still something more that I wanted. While on my back, he put my legs above my head and my ass in the air, at his complete disposal. He rubbed the head of his cock over my still sopping pussy and then down to my ass. I was lubed really well and he slowly and gently began pushing his member into my aching and ready ass. It was both pain and pleasure since it was my first time, but I really wanted it so he worked himself in inch by inch. Once he was in, he was still long enough for me to get use to it before he started fucking my ass. The first experience was wonderful! I was cumming again in no time at all.

John was rubbing my clit with his thumb while fucking my ass harder and harder, it felt fucking fantastic. It wasn't long before John and I were cumming together, simultaneously. This time I let him shoot his load into my ass. It was hot and very erotic feeling. I must say I loved every moment of my naughty stage coupling with John. Bob walked towards the stage bed when the lights went back up and applauded our ingenuity and spontaneity. He related that in the original play, the sex acts were really degrading in "La Ronde". He explained that "Emma" had an affair with a lover and then her husband takes his marital sex privilege out on her, even though her husband later has an affair also. The sexes were not equal, and our performance revealed the husband "having his way with his adulterous wife", especially the degrading part where John took me in the ass.

None of the other actors were as open or unadulterated as Steve's, John's , and my performance and Bob said he wished he could use the three of us for all ten acts in the play. He persuaded the other female actresses to allow being fucked by their partners with the strap-on dildos. The base could be hidden by wearing the unit under the man's trousers or shorts and sticking the dildo head through the fly. However, he took my trembling hand and asked me if I could repeat the day's performance again and again until the show closed, or the authorities closed us down because of the graphic sex scenes. I smiled and said I would manage with the two best partners an actress could have.

The Bob said, "So Donna, Ken tells me that you are a married lady. Is there going to be a problem with that? Is your husband going to understand?"

I replied, "I don't know Bob, but he's standing below the foot of the stage. Why don't you ask him?"

We opened on a Friday night and the play ran for three weeks until word got out about the actual sexual acts being performed. While the authorities didn't close Bob down, the city council put a lot of pressure on him and Ken, and public pressure brought it to a close. For three weeks, we performed nightly on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays. Nine total performances (ten if you count the first live rehearsal). I fucked, licked, and sucked through eighteen different sex acts split between John and Steve.

Donna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds