Door To Door Salesman

"Fuck Yeah," I said as she was coaxing the cum right out of my balls with her hungry mouth. I slid my hand to the base of my shaft and just held my cock with my thumb and index finger. Pushing up with my hips, my cock disappeared between her lovely lips. "Open your mouth wide," I instructed her. I sped up my hips so that I was fucking up into her mouth. My cock is about seven inches long and Daisy was taking about 5 1/2 inches with every pump.

"You've got a great mouth," I said as I brought both hands to the sides of her head. I pulled her mouth off of me and leaned forward and kissed her. I was going to put my cock back in her mouth when she caught her breath and spoke.

"Could you please call me those names I told you my boss used to call me?" she asked and I gulped hard. I don't usually use words like that myself and she was far too angelic looking to do that to. I was learning as much as she disliked jerking off her boss, she did like aspects of their little game.

"I guess," I said and tried in my mind to put the words in a coherent sentence. She spoke up again and I smiled.

"Also could you rub you cock on my face," she asked with a shy smile that seemed to me like she was afraid to offend me.

"I feel more comfortable with that, than calling you a bunch of names," I told her.

She smiled at me and whispered 'please' that reminded me of a little kid begging for candy in the check out line of a store.

"I guess, if I have to," I joked and pulled her head to my lap so I could smack my penis on her face.

"Oooh," Daisy moaned as my engorged cock smacked bluntly on her nose cheek and lips.

"Stick your tongue out," I told and when she did I pounded my pud on her moist tongue. The sound was a wet 'thhhupt' and the feeling was incredible. "That's the way you little slut," I groaned. She smiled at me and tried to catch my cock with her mouth. "No you don't," I yelled at her pushed her head down so she was licking and sucking on my balls as I rubbed my shaft on her forehead. "That's it tongue my balls you lil cockhound," I instructed her. The cute little brunette who had only a little over an hour ago asked me in to wait for her mom had changed before my very eyes. She was a nympho without limits and I was enjoying her talents and dirty desires.

"Put my dick back in your mouth,' I ordered her, slowly becoming comfortable with bossing Daisy around. Taking a hold of my cock, I pulled her head back to my cock and she engulfed it. "That's it suck on the head slut," I said as I pushed her head down on my rod. She accommodated me and allowed my cock to slide into her young, velvety throat. Grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her head off my cock. "Let's make it pop," I instructed her and pulled her head back to my cock. Up and down her head went, encasing it with her mouth and then while sucking, I pulled her head off. The result was a wet, 'Thhhpopp' sound that sounded incredible but felt 10x better.

"Fuck yeah," I swore and Daisy laughed at me. My cock was wet and harder than ever. "Faster, bitch," I said and looked at her face to see if I had insulted her. She just winked at me and wrapped her lips around my cock. "Thhhpopp," "Thhhpopp," "Thhhpopp," her mouth went as I rocked up with my hips to try and slide my cock further and further into her tight mouth and throat.

"Fuckin' A," I exclaimed as I felt my balls ready to release a tsunami.

"Hold your mouth open," I told her and taking my cock wiggled it back in forth to both sides of her mouth. The sound was incredible and made Daisy laugh and chuckle causing my cock to vibrate. "Wooobbbbooobbbboooobbb," her mouth echoed as her saliva ran down my cock.

"That's it, that's it, suck," I said and smiled at the little cock hound and her amazing mouth.

Lost in the moment, we both almost came unglued when the ring of the phone beside the couch pierced our ears. I don't know what Daisy thought it was but it caught me so off-guard that I thought it meant her mom was home.

Daisy allowed my cock to slip from her mouth and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She winked at me and wiggled on her knees to reach the phone. Picking up the receiver, she answered cautiously, "Hello?"

My cock had been harder than a rock in Daisy's mouth but with the phone I had grown soft. I knew her mom was well on her way so I shoved it back in my pants and zipped up dejectedly. Talk about 'blue balls'. Daisy's eyes went wide and she smiled. She took her finger and pointed at the phone and grinned at me. I didn't understand what she meant by it and shrugged. "Alright mom, so what time are you going to be home?" she asked. "Okay, no, no one called...but we did have a vacuum salesman come by," she said and I adamantly waved at her to not say anything more. "No I told him you wouldn't be home until later and he left," she lied and smirked. "Alright, I love you too, have fun," Daisy said before hanging up.

Before she could hang up the receiver my pants were down around my ankles. Turning to me, she smiled as she saw me pounding my meat. She grinned and moved back between my legs.

"So when is mom coming home?" I asked with a lewd grin.

"She is going out with her co-workers," Daisy replied with a grin. "She told me not to wait up for her," she added.

"Hmmm," I murmured as I reached down to pull my pants completely off my legs. "In that case," I said and pulled Daisy to her feet. "Why don't you climb up here and sit on my lap," I stated as she began straddling my growing member.

It took no time for Daisy's juicy twat to get lubed up for my cock. Problem was her tightness. She said she was a virgin and I reveled in the thought I was first to try out this tantalizing brunette's honey pot. We worked my cock in slowly until it slid freely and made a sloppy wet sound each time I pulled her young hips down on my rod.

"Oooh," she moaned as faced me and buried her face in my neck. Taking my hands I held her tight ass cheeks and push-pulled her body on and off my cock. Her pussy was warm as hell and griped my cock firmly.

I ran my left hand up and down her taut back and even tugged on her hair. She moaned softly and I could tell she was enjoying the ride as she ground her mound against my pelvis on our down strokes.

"Spread your knees, my lil slut," I told her, as I wanted to increase the pressure of her mound and clit against my body.

"Oooh," she moaned as she slid her legs wider. She sucked on my neck and tried to control her breathing as I bucked up against her hot little body.

"Come on fuck me," I told her as I took and spread her ass wide and ground her pussy against me,

"Oooh, Oooh, I'm going to cum," she told me as her hips began to involuntarily buck. "Fuck me, fuck me," she wailed as her little body spasmed and shuddered. Seeing this hot little number cumming on my lap was almost too much to bear. Tilting her head up I kissed her hard on the lips, Daisy responded with an urgency that was intoxicating.

I spread her ass and put my right hand under her to hold her lips as I fucked up into her. My fingers on either side of my cock and against her pussy lips were too much for her and she ground her body down against me and groaned. My palm was against her perineum and I felt it contract violently.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god,' she cried out as she broke our kiss. Her voice grew more guttural and weary with each utterance and breath. Making a woman cum never felt more empowering and I relished the moment and fucked her as hard as I could. "Oooh, Oooh," she murmured as she held onto my neck and enjoyed the ride.

It took about a minute and a half to catch her breath and recover from orgasming and she kissed me lightly on the forehead and tried to lift herself off my hard cock. She had a glazed look on her face and smiled weakly as she stumbled to get up.

"Did you spurt?" she asked and I laughed at her wording.

"No, not yet," I said as I lifted her up and deposited her spent little body beside me. She slumped on the couch beside me and exhaled holding her hand to her heaving chest. "You really came hard," I stated and playfully smacked her on her upturned hip and ass cheek.

"Oh god yes," she laughed and took my hand. She pulled it up to her mouth and kissed it.

"Want to see me spurt?" I asked her as she licked between my middle and index finger.

"Sure," she giggled and looked at me cock. It was still hard and wet from her juicy pussy.

Taking my hand away from her face, I reached behind her head and pulled it to my lap. Her head laid on my stomach inches from my cock and she playfully extended her tongue to lick at it. My cock responded by lurching to her tongue's caress.

'That's it just lick at the slit," I said as I took my cock in my right hand and began jerking off. My cock felt incredible as my hand ran up and down the shaft and her eager mouth and tongue licked at my slit. Pre-cum came and went as she lapped it up.

"Fuck yeah," I said as her tongue teased my slit and cock head. "Keep licking, slut," I said as I jerked harder and pushed my cock at her face. Taking my left hand, I rubbed her neck and held her head to my lap. "Come on make me pop," I urged her as my balls began to feel that all too familiar build up. "Keep licking, keep licking," I moaned now as I began to reach the point of no return. 'You want to see me spurt, lil slut?" I asked, but didn't get any reply as Daisy giggled and licked as my cock smashed into her nose and open mouth.

"Fuck don't stop, don't stop," I said as my first spurt flew. Daisy laughed as it hit her in her let eye and on her cheek. 'Open your mouth, open your mouth," I groaned as I shot a second and third spurt. Daisy opened her mouth and caught the third and fourth spurt and swallowed before allowing me to push about four or five inches into the back of her mouth. I could hear her moan as she sucked on my pride and joy and swallowed the rest of my man juice. Pumping my cock with my right hand, I emptied my balls into her sweet mouth and shudder myself.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned as her mouth worked wonders on my cock. The sensations were incredible and were growing too strong and sensitive. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and shuddered. "Oh Fuckin' A," I groaned as Daisy smiled up at me and giggled.

"You like?" she teased in broken English.

I shook my head and laughed. She still looked angelic even with my semen on her forehead, eyelid, and cheek. I put my left hand on top of her head and lightly tousled her hair. Exhaling, I asked her, "Can I cum over next Friday to wait for your mom to sell her a vacuum?"

"Sure," Daisy said with a grin. Leaning forward, she kissed my contented cock head. A dollop of cum appeared at the slit that looked like a tiny pearl. Seeing it, Daisy extended her tongue to lap it up as she looked up at me and winked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds