D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 15

Jeremy walked up to the microphone and welcomed everyone back to Thailand. He told them that tonight they were going to, once again, piss everyone off on Walking Street. They were going to cruise up and down and have a blast just as they did last year.

"I love doing this because it pisses everyone off and you have no idea exactly how many of the club owners need to be pissed off by me. I know there are a few new faces here this year. For your benefit, I need to tell you that every club owner on Walking Street has lost many of their people to me. A lot of those gorgeous, women, men, and ladyboys are right here in this room with us right now. The club owners really don't like me and that is just fine with me. The hookers on the other hand would kill to be in this room with us. I know most of them and I can tell you that there is a reason they are out there and not in here. We are going to have fun tonight and for the next two weeks. Just be safe and stick with our group. Jim, don't you have something to do?"

Jim walked up to the stage and grabbed the microphone. "Thanks Jeremy," he said too a rousing standing ovation. The Thai friends he made last year hadn't forgotten him and they were definitely glad to see him again. "Suzie, Dorothy, Frank, Tom, and your Honor, would you please come to the stage please." They looked at each other quizzically but nonetheless, they walked up on the stage.

"Over on our side of the world, people who become members of our family have to go through a process that we call 'certification'. Each one has to fuck every one of us, orally, vaginally, and anally. Well, we always do this back in the states but these five people are very special to us. We thought that since we were going to come here that we'd ask you to help us and 'certify' them too."

A huge cheer went out through the banquet hall. Suzie looked at Dorothy. They both looked out at the sea of drop dead gorgeous people. "I don't know if I'll survive but I'm fucking going give it my all."

"Now everyone knows how this works. Mark, Gary, and I have to do the 'certification' first. After that, Jim will set the schedule. Please follow it so the process runs smoothly," Jeremy instructed.

"I talked to Jeremy last week and what we are doing this year is that there will be a schedule printed in the lobby. Please check it and be there for the time of your life," Jim told them.

After lunch, Jeremy and the Judge disappeared to his suite. He had missed her so very much. As his lawyer, she had fought hard for him but his case was unwinnable. He knew that, she knew that, and when he told her he was leaving the country, she never said a word until he was safely outside US jurisdiction. She had fallen in love with him even though she was older than he was. He was one of the sexiest men she had ever known. The first night they made love was magical. He took her to places she had only fantasized about. He took her there, he kept her there, and then, he took her back again. Today was a long time coming.

As they entered his suite, she turned into him and he put his hands on each side of her cheeks, pulled her close, and the kiss they shared was unbelievable. She held him tightly and kissed him so deeply that she almost forgot to breathe. His hands rubbed the small of her back and she moaned deliciously. He brought his hands to the front of her blouse and when he touched her breasts, she went wild. She couldn't get out of her clothes fast enough. She was wild, stripping out of her clothes and getting him somewhat out of his. She undid his belt and unzipped him. She was on her knees instantly wrapping her lips fully around his engorged cock. She couldn't get enough of it. She was an incredible cocksucker as Mark and Gary had learned many years ago. They loved doing her every chance they got.

"I've missed you darling," she whispered as she took her index finger and pushed the head of his cock tight to his stomach. She licked his balls and slowly, lovingly, slid up to the very tip of his cock. Their eyes never wavered as her lips closed over his cock and she sank it fully, expertly, deep into her throat. She held him there as her tongue began to stroke the underside of his broad shaft. Her head then began to bob up and down and she proceeded to give him the blowjob of his life.

Jeremy lifted her up, kissed her deeply, and finished removing the rest of her clothes. He held her naked body closely and the warmth between them was intense. He picked her up and placed her gently on the massive bed. She fell flat and her legs spread invitingly. Jeremy fell between her thighs and his tongue tasted the sweet pussy he had craved for so many years. She shrieked as his hot tongue parted her beautiful lips and he lost no time bringing her to a crushing orgasm. She flooded his face sweetly and his thirst was unquenchable. He kept going and she kept cumming. She wrapped her legs tightly around his neck, arched her back massively, as she had the best orgasm she had had in years.

He crawled between her open thighs and ran his cock up and down her soaking wet, open, inviting lips. She quivered as his cock entered her and gasped as he sank deep inside. He thrilled at the tightness and softness of the pussy he had missed so much. His long strokes gave her so much pleasure and she only wanted more. He increased his strokes then slowed them back. He kept this up as she began to cum once again on his cock. Her nipples stood at full attention as thrust after thrust kept those delicious spasms happening. All of a sudden, the Judge was in full-blown multi-orgasm mode and her ass was flying all over the bed as he split her deliciously. She could not breathe; she could only stare into his eyes and begging him not to stop.

Jeremy slam-fucked her into total submission and he kept on going. She was drenched, her pussy was sopping wet, and his cock just couldn't get enough of this wonderful woman. He grabbed his cock, positioned it at her asshole, and pressed inside.

"Oh fuck, yes," she screamed. "Fuck my asshole Jeremy. I've wanted your cock up my ass for so long. Fuck me, motherfucker. Slam that hard cock deep inside me. Don't you dare stop; oh, I've wanted this, I've needed this, I can't get enough of this. Fuck my ass Jeremy, please, more, yes, yes, oh fuck, yes."

Her honor was lying back on Jeremy's chest, looking at the ceiling, loving the feeling of Jeremy's cock in her ass as Mark stepped into her. He slid his cock into her well-fucked, drenched pussy while Gary put his hand under her chin. Gary directed his cock into her insatiable, hungry open mouth. The three amigos did what they do best. For the next hour, they gave her the fucking of a lifetime. When they were through, she was silly putty on the mattress.

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing exactly the same thing to Suzie and Dorothy. By the time, they headed to Walking Street everyone had been fucking for hours. Now it was time to party Thai Style.

In another luxury hotel very close to Walking Street, Arne & Canan De Ven had just returned to their suite to get ready to go out and party tonight. "What are you wearing tonight," Arne asked his wife. "I know it will be something sexy as hell," he laughed.

"Trust me, unless I want every hooker on Walking Street in my suite, it had better be. Don't get me wrong, one or two may be okay but I sure don't want all of them," she smiled.

He looked at his wife and smiled. Honey blonde with a killer body, she was the epitome of perfect. They had been married for twelve years and she had not aged a day. She was still one of the sexiest women alive and he certainly wasn't complaining one bit. He put on a pair of tropical weight tailored slacks and a nice polo shirt. He looked in the mirror and he felt he looked okay. At 46 years of age, he still had his good looks as well. Being a contractor had kept him in the peak of condition although now he was seldom working out in the field. His business had been wildly successful and he was considered one of Europe's premier construction companies. He conducted massive projects throughout Europe and Asia ranging from commercial to extremely high end residential. He had worked hard and the wealth followed.

"Darling, what do you think our chances are of running into him," he asked his wife.

"I called and spoke with his secretary. She told me that he was in Pattaya and that he was having corporate meetings. My money says we'll eventually find him on Walking Street," she grinned. If she knew him, she could guarantee she would find him there.

"Come on hon, we don't want to miss any of the action," he giggled. "I need to see some ladyboys."

"Oh there will be plenty of those my darling. Pattaya has some of the most amazing ladyboys on earth. I'm ready, let's go."

Gary, Mark, and Jeremy had showered and changed into casual clothes. By the time they met up with their girls, many had already left for the night on Walking Street. It was going to be a great time. Red and Nancy were waiting in the lobby as Cherry and Gary's girls got off. Shannon had done it again. They looked too hot to handle. Each woman was an outstanding beauty personified. Collectively, cock hardeningly mesmerizing would best describe them. When the elevator opened, Jill walked out with the three amigos. The dress Shannon made for that spectacular redhead was very different from what she had made for Red but equally amazing.

They walked out of the hotel arm in arm and they were very happy to be back on Walking Street.

"Jeremy, how many fights are you going to get into tonight," Rose laughed.

"I don't know dear, how many bars are we going into to? The bar owners hate it when I bring my staff into their bars. You have to remember, many of the girls who work for me used to work for them. They made a lot of money off them and they paid them shit. Those women work for me now and I pay them terrific money. They love me; the bar owners hate me," he told her. "Nancy, try not to get propositioned too many times tonight."

"Yeah, really girl, last year you got propositioned nine times for a total of $11.00. You should be able to do better this year," Mark giggled.

Red and Jill burst out laughing so hard they nearly hurt themselves.

Everywhere they looked, they saw people they knew, and as soon as the hookers saw Jeremy, it was game on. Walking Street has gorgeous hookers and ladyboys. If they were still working on the street, they knew that Jeremy's crew was prettier and more talented. He was always cordial to them and this year, even more so. If they were going to do this new project, they may well hire many of them.

Red and Nancy walked past AlcatraZ Bar without realizing it. When it dawned on them that they had, they walked in at the far side of the bar. They were ahead of everyone else as Jeremy was stopping to talk to many different people.

While they were walking in one door, Arne & Canan De Ven had walked into the other door and they were in the main aisle looking for a table with a good view.

Gary and Mark's entourage had just entered the bar when the owner saw Jeremy. As this was happening, Red and Nancy were walking towards them in the main aisle. Someone spoke to Red and she had turned to speak to her. Nancy had turned her head to glance back briefly and she had just turned her head back when Arne & Canan De Ven walked past. She glanced at them, thinking to herself that they were one very sexy couple. Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks, grabbed Red's arm and shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod, OHMIGOD!! Connie, OMG Connie, Holy Fuck, I can't believe it."

Arne & Canan De Ven turned to see what the commotion was all about and when Canan saw the honey blonde woman jumping up and down with a magnificent redhead standing next to her, she shrieked as well. She ran to them, she grabbed them, and she kissed each one of them. Tears of joy were streaming down faces. Mascara was everywhere and three women put on a spectacle the entire bar watched intently.

Mark, Cherry, Gary, and Jeremy heard the commotion as well as Jill and Gary's women. Mark stood at the bar unable to move. Jeremy froze as well. Wendy asked quite loudly, "Did Nancy say what I thought she said?"

Jill looked at the girls and nodded. Everyone looked at Gary and it was apparent that he was in shock. Wendy, Debbie, and Rose were shaking. Jill had burst into tears and no one moved. Red, Nancy, and Connie were clinging to each other, laughing, crying and there was no indication they were going to stop any time soon.

Jill turned to Wendy, Debbie, and Rose, "I want you to remember something. Gary loves you with all his heart. That will never change."

Cherry had not moved or said a word. She was squeezing Mark's hand tightly and she had no idea what was about to happen. She knew all about Connie. She had read every word Gary had ever written about her and Jill had told her so much more. She knew that Connie was the woman that got away. She knew that Gary had loved her with every ounce of his being. She had moved back to Holland many years ago and to her knowledge, he had never seen her since. Until now. She saw her friends standing there, trembling, and obviously upset.

Connie was across the room introducing Red and Nancy to her husband Arne. Tears of joy were flowing freely. They had been such close friends and lovers since that night at Hydro Bob's party. They hadn't seen each other in so many long years.

Jill turned to the girls once again. "You know I love you too, don't you? I can't imagine how you are feeling right now but I do know Connie. She was and still is one of my best friends. She will never hurt you and she sure as hell won't do anything to hurt Gary. She did that once. She will never do anything other than welcome you as a friend." She looked at Gary and told him she was going to talk to her. He nodded.

Jill walked up behind Connie and softly tapped her on the shoulder. Connie turned and started crying immediately. She threw her arms around Jill and held her to tight. It took a few minutes before either woman could talk. Finally, Connie was able to introduce Arne to Jill and his eyes grew so wide.

He had heard of these three women for over a decade and he was finally getting to meet them. Connie had introduced him to Gary's writings years ago and he had read every word, many times over. He felt he knew them already.

Jeremy looked at Gary who stood frozen at the bar. "Breathe Gary, you're turning blue. Well, this is completely unexpected. Mark, Cherry, and I are going to go see her. Take your time, catch your breath, and then come and join us."

"I'm not going anywhere until I know that the girls are okay. Fuck Jeremy, can't you see how upset they are," Cherry angrily told him.

Debbie took a deep breath, "Go Cherry, we'll be fine. Gary is ours. She had him and she left him. We know why she did it and we are okay with it. Actually, from everything I've ever heard, she looks like a very nice person. I know we will be fine."

Mark, Cherry, and Jeremy walked toward the assembled group in the middle of the bar. Connie turned and saw them walking toward her and she broke away and ran into Jeremy's outstretched arms. He kissed her and hugged her tight. She turned to Mark and did the same thing. She looked at Cherry and simply blurted out, "I knew it Mark. I knew that one day you'd have the most beautiful woman on earth as your wife. Cherry, I'm Connie. I am so honored to meet you. Come, please I want to introduce you to my husband."

They walked over and met Arne, shaking hands and saying hello. Mark was struck by what a handsome man he was. He laughed to himself thinking that only made sense. Connie was one of the best-looking women he had ever known. It made perfect sense to him. Of course she would marry a man as good looking as Arne.

There was a buzz going through the bar. Most of the patrons were a part of their group and they all heard Nancy yell the name Connie. Many people clicked on that immediately. Many more saw Gary and the girls standing at the bar not moving. What surprised the Americans was how many of the Thai's knew who Connie was as well. Lindsay asked one of the Thai girls how they knew. She was told that Jeremy had Gary's stories translated into Thai and everyone was required to read the stories. "Lindsay, if we are to be considered family, Jeremy wanted us to know the history of this wonderful family."

Connie was standing with everyone, laughing, and feeling fantastic with all of her friends when suddenly, she got very quiet and she had a very weird look on her face. Jill looked at her and asked, "What's the matter sweetheart?"

She was silent and almost looked frozen in thought. Jill again asked if she was all right.

It took a minute before she spoke. She looked at Jill, then to Mark, and next to Jeremy. "If you're here, where is he?"

"Darling, Gary and his lovely ladies are absolutely in shock but if you turn around you will see his handsome face standing at the bar."

Connie turned to her husband and asked him three questions, "Do you love me? Do you know I love you? Lastly my love, do you trust me?"

Arne laughed, leaned over, and kissed his wife sweetly. "Yes, yes and definitely yes dear. Hell honey, I want to meet him too."

Connie took a step away from the group and stood with her right leg a bit ahead of her left, he hand on her hip, and looked right at Gary. "Are you going to come over here or do I have to come and drag your sorry ass here myself?"

"Hey, I like her already," Rose quipped. That did it and Gary started to laugh.

He brought his arms around Debbie and Wendy and together with Rose; they walked the twenty feet to where she was standing. Gary introduced the girls to Connie and she was impressed.

"Ladies, I know we have just met and you don't know me at all but I am going to ask your permission for something," Connie smiled.

"Connie, you don't need our permission. Hell girl, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that the two of you are showing the utmost restraint. Go for it girl. It's been a very long time," Wendy smiled.

Connie walked into his arms and the kiss they shared was one that belonged in the record books. He couldn't believe she was back in his arms and she felt exactly the same way. It had been almost fourteen years and when they parted, it hurt more than either of them would admit. Connie finally came up for air and dragged them back to meet Arne.

"So this is the great Gary Edwards, master of commerce, titan of fashion, and the best damned writer I've ever read. I have wanted to meet you for so long it isn't funny. My wife adores you. I know all about your history and I'm fine with it. I've learned a few things about her I didn't know, thanks to you. I have one question and I know that tonight, I am actually going to get the honest answer. I could ask you Gary but I think I'll direct this to Red and Nancy. How fucking big is this Hydro Bob guy?"

That was the perfect icebreaker. They grabbed a table, ordered drinks, and spent the next few hours being brought up to speed on each other's lives.

Suddenly, another commotion broke out. "What did you say? Where are they? You're fucking kidding me right?" a woman's voice was heard. People had come and gone from the bar but surprisingly, many of their group had remained. People who saw it said it looked like a tornado hit that place when Michelle, Brenda, and Holly rounded the bar and headed right toward them. Connie and Michelle had been close friends as well. Brenda had known Connie since she had just begun dating Gary. Holly had never met her but she sure knew who she was. Connie looked up, saw Michelle, and jumped out of her chair. It was, once again, a tearful reunion. Then she saw Brenda and it was Niagara Falls all over again. They introduced Connie to Holly and Arne who sat there laughing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds