Dottie Completes the Hat Trick

"Wow, Mom, you look fantastic," Wyatt gushed as we walked down the hall to my room, "You look great. Have you been working out?"

Karen exclaimed, gazing up and down at me, "That's what it is. You've lost weight. "I couldn't put my finger on it at first. I immediately noticed something was different though. I bet Larry is loving it...repeatedly," she added, giggling and wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Here is your room."

The spare room was the spacious, comfortable bedroom on the first floor. It had a soft queen sized bed and was decorated with neutral tones. It was quite relaxing. I set up my hygiene stuff in the small attached bathroom while Wyatt put my bags up on the bed.

They left me so I could relax after my long drive. I pulled my clothes out of my bags and put them in the drawers. I thought about a nap, but if I lied down now, I would be asleep for the rest of the night. I pulled out a pair of jammies. I undressed and was about to slip into my PJs when Wyatt poked his head into my room. I was wearing just a sheer white bra and thong panties. I yelped in surprise.

"Hey, Mom. I opened a bottle of wine. Care to have a drink with Karen and me on the porch," Wyatt asked, obviously unperturbed by my half-naked appearance.

Flushed, I replied, "Um...yea, honey. I'll be right out."

I joined Wyatt on the porch while Karen put Allen to bed. It was a beautiful night and he had a radio tuned to a easy listening station. I sat in one of the chairs and accepted the offered glass of wine. We sipped wine and chatted when Karen returned. We discussed Karen's excellent decorating of the home. Wyatt told me about his promotion, raise, and new contract.

After only an hour, and a second glass of wine, the day caught up with me. The early rise and the long drive and me dead tired quite quickly.

I stood up, "Alright, kids, I have to get some sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open."

Karen told me, "Well, Allen has school in the morning and I have to go into work for a couple hours. Looks like it will be just you and Wyatt here tomorrow."

"What," I asked, "You mean you don't have to go to work tomorrow too?"

Wyatt answered, "I took tomorrow off. That trunk will need unloaded before I can get it of your car. Plus, I don't get to see enough of you."

My mind flashed to me standing in the spare room practically on full display when Wyatt walked in.

"I'll see you in the morning, then," I smiled, "Good night."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, I got up at 9:30. Karen and Allen were already out of the house. I could hear Wyatt in his den across the hall. I put on my black lace bra and a dark blue button up blouse over it. My blue jeans were a pair of my new slimmer fit ones (or at least as slim as my large round booty would allow) and I had a gorgeous black lace thong. I crossed the hall and looked in. He had on a tank top and a pair of athletic shorts. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor pulling stuff out of the trunk. The trunk was almost empty and the contents were spread out in different piles.

He looked so much like his Dad had at the age. Slim and tall with no hint of my family's bulk on his 6'2 frame. He had always had a long lean build. Bill had played football in high school, but Wyatt had been in softball, cross country, and track. Hi didn't really excel at them like Bill had; he was more intellectually focused. His extra-curricular activities were mostly to help his college transcripts and applications.

He had the same dark brown hair and deep brown eyes as my husband and I loved watching him take each itme out of the trunk, give it a quick scan, then place it into one of the piles. Like his dad, he is also clean shaven and he has a head of short dark hair. It was striking how similar they are- both beautiful, intelligent men.

I rapped lightly on the door jamb. Wyatt looked up, smiling.

"Good morning, Mom. Are you hungry," he asked while he sorted through a group documents.

"Always," I admitted, "But Brandee will kill me if I don't stick her menu." I did a quick spin. "I guess I can't argue with results though."

Wyatt said, "Mom, you've always been hot. First in a more voluptuous way, which I always enjoyed; now in a much healthier way, which still looks completely amazing."

I blushed. Wyatt has never been one for bold compliments like that. I took his hand and helped him to his feet. I captured his cheeks in my hands and kissed him smartly on the mouth. I thought I felt the briefest touch of his tongue before the quick kiss ended. With our arms around each other companionably, we strolled into the kitchen. We scanned Brandee's meal plan and began making breakfast. We talked about all kinds of things; his work, Karen's job, Allen's school, the purchase of the house, and more about my weight loss. Most of it was rehashing what we'd talked about the night before with Karen, but it filled the time while we prepared our food. Once we sat down, however, Wyatt dropped the bomb.

"So, I've been talking to Bill a lot lately, "Wyatt began, "He told me about what you guys have been doing."

The color drained from my face, "W-what do you mean," I asked, looking directly at my hands on the table. I couldn't even look him in the face. I knew what he meant, yet, I still prayed it was something-anything-else.

Wyatt quietly said, "About the sex, Mom. Bill told me about the sex."

It was his quiet tone that had my eyes coming up to meet his. I couldn't tell if he was quiet out of shame or disgust or out of tenderness. He was looking back at me intently.

"How did that make you feel," I asked my oldest cautiously.

"Hot...and mostly jealousy at first," Wyatt admitted.

"Jealous," I inquired hopefully.

My son smiled, "Yea, Mom. I've always found you attractive, hot really. I wish I'd had the guts to do something about it sooner."

"I honestly don't know if I could have gone through with it if this had come about any sooner," I told him, "It was the whole Mother's Day thing and one thing led to another...you know the saying."

"Is now too soon," Wyatt asked.

I asked him coquettishly, "Too soon for what?"

Moving in, he said, "For this."

His mouth met mine as he scooped me into his arms. Our mouths clashed as Wyatt and I kissed passionately. My body responded immediately. I could feel the heat rising from my core. As we kissed, I began unbuttoning my blouse.

I leaned back and looked my son in the eyes, "What about Karen?"

"She knows, Mom," Wyatt told me as he sucked on my earlobe and licked my neck. "Why do you think she and Allen are out of the house on the first day of your visit?"

I smiled and resumed my loving, erotic embrace. Wyatt finished unbuttoning the rest of my blouse, which he dropped into a puddle of cotton on the kitchen tile. His hands deftly circled behind me and quickly released the hooks of my bra. I pulled my bra off allowing it to join the shirt on the floor beside us.

Wyatt enjoyed my boobs displayed to him now. My bountiful bosom is now a darker tan color, from my being more active outside and the tanning at the health club. Brandee, Wendy, and I had been also doing a lot of sunbathing in Bill and Brandee's back yard. My nude sunbathing was cock hardeningly obvious I quickly discovered. The bulge in his loose athletic shorts was immediate. My own nipples instantly hardened in response.

We stood and our arms wrapped around the other. I pressed my body into Wyatt's and he pressed back moving us until I had my back against the wall. My hand gripped him tightly and explored the contours of his form. I lifted my arms to arc them around his neck. Our kisses journeyed across our necks and face, only to drift back to allow our tongues to dance together.

Wyatt grazed his hands down my side to claim my ample bottom. He groped and kneaded the soft flesh tightly encased in denim. The, he did something unexpected. Wyatt lifted me!

I wrapped my smooth legs around his waist as he held me aloft and pressed me against the wall. I was so hot. I don't think I have ever been this aroused as I was at that moment. Still clutching my wide butt, Wyatt moved us over to the kitchen table. He placed me on the cool table top. My legs dangled over the edge as I stretched out onto my back. My nude form was exposed to my son's appreciative gaze. My large jugs spread out across my chest. Wyatt plucked my socks off and undid my belt buckle. He unbuttoned my tight jeans and slid them and my thong off, increasing the pile of clothing next to us on the floor.

My used two fingers to diddle my wet sexpot while my son undressed for me. The creamy dew had my plump lips coated. My body was ready to receive Wyatt's cock. He was naked when he moved between my thick spread legs. It struck me, again, how much he resembled his father. He used his stiff rod to smear my nectar all over my quivering cunt.

He grasped his turgid member and directed it toward my glistening quim. My sticky fingers held my lips apart so he could penetrate me deeply all at once. In one hard push, my incestuous hat trick was complete. I had now fucked all three of my children. Wyatt held himself still while I adjusted to the size of his significant missle.

I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming out in ecstasy, but I could not stop the low moans from escaping. My expression had to mirror Wyatt's look of pure bliss. I clutched onto the table as my son thrust my cock in and out of my frothing snatch. My big melons were caught by his mouth as he leaned in and pumped me vigorously. First one, then the other was painted with his saliva. He nipped at my erect nipple gently, causing my breath to catch. He fucked me smoothly, reveling in my satisfied whimpers of delight. I was overjoyed to hear Wyatt's grunts and heavy breaths as well. My tanned globes shook as he gradually increased his tempo of his pistoning assault.

My body reacted more and more as electricity traveled through me, igniting tingling nerve ends. My climax was close and Wyatt gave it to me harder while his own orgasm approached. I could feel his muscle throb and my explosion came with his simultaneously. When I came, I dug my fingernails into his back, holding on for dear life. Our wails echoed across the kitchen as rode the crest of pleasure. Wyatt somehow managed to continue the feverish pace until he was soft and we were both completely spent.

He sat back into the kitchen chair while I stared up at the ceiling. I could feel our mingled juices trickling out to coat my thighs and drip a little onto the kitchen table. Our breathing was heavy and his heart had to hammering as fiercely as my own. My legs closed, rubbing my thighs and sending little thrills into my still tingling body. My boobs were still heaving up and down with my heavy breaths.

I pushed myself up and off the table. Crooking my finger at Wyatt, I walked still nude back toward my room. His smile was wide as he stood and dutifully followed my swaying hips and bare butt. The spare bedroom was out next destination.

"Karen and I haven't christened this room yet," Wyatt said as he joined me.

My fingers stroked his dangling cock, "No time like the present, then," I told him.

My ministrations had the needed effect, because soon, Wyatt sported another impressive hard on that was ready for his mother's channel. As soon as he was next to me on the bed, I scooted down to suck on his wonderful cock. His hips bucked and his back arched as I slobbered all over prick. His animalistic moans were like music to my ears as I slurped ravenously on his rod. I knew he was enjoying his mom's lashing tongue.

"Oh fuck, Mom that feels so good. I wish we had done this sooner," Wyatt groaned as I lasciviously serviced his aching rod.

In time, he shifted and pulled me over on top of me until we settled into a hot 69 position. My trimmed honeypot, slick with my trickling juices was attacked by Wyatt's seeking mouth.

I wailed in delight, "That's it baby. Lick Momma's pussy. Your tongue is magic sweetie!"

He savored my flavor and his tongue was like heaven. My orgasm came before his this time as I writhed and whined at the rapturous feelings coursing through me.

I squirmed in post-orgasmic bliss until I rolled off my son. I changed position so he was still on his back. I grasped his spear and lowered my body until I was impaled fully. His hot tusk was buried in my slick tunnel and I could feel his upper legs against my smooth rounded cheeks. I was stuffed full of his cockmeat and I was delirious.

"I hope you are ready, Wy," I said as I grinned down at him and cupped my big tits naughtily. I brought the plump nipple to my lips and sucked it, chuckling as Wyatt's eyes popped out.

I gave Wyatt the fuck of his life. I know how to use my pussy muscles and for the next 20 minutes, I gyrated while I gripped his pole continuously. My still voluptuous form was soon glistening with a fine sheen of sweat which ran down my face and body. Wyatt's strong hands came up to cradle my bouncing breasts. He caressed the soft flesh and tweaked the stiff peaks.

Wyatt cried out, "OH YES!! Oh my god, Mom. Yea yea!"

Wyatt began to push up to meet me as I came down. The motion of our clashing bodies brought us to the zenith that awaited us. I rode my son long and hard with my back arched and my hands fisted in my hair. My tits were thrust out to his groping hands and he groaned one last time and soon his balls were draining his jizz deep into my clutching channel.

His eyes were squeezed shut as we both cried out in unison. I came so hard that I lost contact with Earth for a split second. When my body and mind returned to me, I realized that I had collapsed into a sweaty satisfied heap atop Wyatt. The contented smile on his face and the blissful look in his eyes suggested he felt as pleased as me. Our mutual juices seeped out of my well-fucked cunt. I gave Wyatt a long kiss while he stroked my slick form. We stayed cuddled like that until our breathing returned to normal and our hearts seized galloping in our chests.

"What now," I asked, looking down into my son's beautiful eyes.

"Well first I call Karen's sister and have her pick Allen up from Kindergarten today so he can spend the night at her place,' Wyatt told me.

I frowned, "I still want to see my only grand-child while I'm here, honey."

"You will, Mom, you will," He assured me, "You're here all week, this is just tonight."

I lifted and eyebrow, "And Karen," I inquired.

Wyatt smiled wickedly, "Ah, well, Karen I call right now and tell her to get home fast."

"Really," I giggled. I knew it was my turn to wide eyes.

"Oh yes," Wyatt said, "Bill told us about Brandee and Wendy too and now Karen wants to enjoy this new body of yours as well. She is the one that gave me the idea about the trunk...to get you down here."

For the rest of the afternoon and that night, I joined Karen and Wyatt in their bed. I found out what a true wild cat that hot-bodied Karen can be. She was a skilled and enthusiastic lover. I always discovered she was extremely voca and the neighbors had to know what was going on in the bedroom on this side of the low wall separating the houses.

I napped during the day, while they were at work and Allen was in school. I spent the evening with Allen playing and being grand-motherly, but my nights were spent with Wyatt and Karen. I was fucked to a frazzle by the time I left at week's end.

Before I left, they let me know that they had cleared some time off. They planned to join us next Mother's Day. I couldn't wait.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1085 milliseconds