• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Double Fantasy Ch. 02

Double Fantasy Ch. 02

"Hank, come on! We're going to be late for Emma's game!" Colleen called up the stairs.

"Be right down, babe," Henrik replied. "I'll only be a minute, just grabbing my phone."

"What for? You see one football game, you'll see them all."

He walked down the stairs with a grin. "Sure, but I want to get a few shots of Emmy in action on the sidelines."

Colleen laughed. "I should have guessed."

"Can't a guy be proud of his girlfriend's daughter? Emmy's going places. Next thing we know, she'll be running the country and have men lining up with marriage proposals."

"Don't remind me! Her graduating this year already makes me feel old."

"Old my ass." Henrik gave her a deep kiss and patted her ass. "You're one sexy woman for forty-five."

"Hmmm...now I know why I switched to dating younger men from other countries." Colleen ran her hands over his broad chest and snaked her tongue in his ear. "Too bad we have to leave or I'd drag you back upstairs."

Emma walked in on their interaction dressed in her cheerleader uniform. "Damn, can't you two go five minutes without molesting each other?"

"Not quite," Henrik replied with a wink.

Colleen quickly pulled away from him, embarrassed. "Are you ready, sweetheart?" she asked Emma.

"Yeah. Thanks for giving me a ride. I didn't know how I was going to get to the game since Jason's being an asshole again and don't need a repeat lecture about driving Hank's car."

"I don't like you driving alone at night anyway," Colleen said. "By the way, Hank will bring you home since Aunt Cindy's taking me to the airport after the game."

"You have to go out of town for work again?"

"Yes, unfortunately." Colleen gave her a sly grin. "But I trust you to make sure Uncle Hank behaves himself while I'm gone."

Emma laughed. "Oh, I don't think that will be a problem. I'll kick his old man ass if he gets out of line."

"Hey!" Henrik protested. "Watch your mouth, young lady."

"Make me," Emma said with a giggle. "Race you guys to the car!"

He admired the way Emma looked as she grabbed her bag. The tight sweater accentuated her beautifully firm tits, skirt rode high on her hips, showing off her perfect round ass, its hem stopping mid-thigh, and her hair was pulled back in the ubiquitous cheerleader ponytail.

During the game, Emma realized the effect she had on Henrik and the thought of sex under the bleachers later that night got her worked up. Her cheering became more enthusiastic; she wiggled her ass seductively and kicked even higher, which gave the crowd a full view of her panties. Emma was always a bit of a show-off, and all male eyes were on her from the bleachers.

The sight of her teasing from the sidelines aroused Henrik, making him barely able to concentrate on the game and take pictures.

Colleen broke into his thoughts. "Great game, huh?"

"Um...yeah," he replied, catching a shot of Emma flashing her panties once again while shifting the blanket they shared to conceal his growing erection.

"Doesn't Emma look beautiful? She's doing such a fantastic job tonight."

He slipped an arm around Colleen. "Gorgeous like her mother." He pinched her ass.

"Hank!" she whispered. "Stop it!"

"Such a shame you'll be gone for a week," he growled in her ear and placed her hand on his bulge. "We could've had a lot of fun later unless you want to live on the wild side with a quickie in the ladies' room."

"Let's not," she replied with a giggle. "I don't exactly relish the thought of Emma being humiliated because my Swedish stud and I got caught fucking in a public restroom."

"Can't say I didn't offer, baby."

"Just finish watching the game, Hank."

*******************

Emma's panties were soaked by game's end. She darted into the ladies' room, stripped off her sweater, removed her bra and panties - per Henrik's request to be naked underneath her uniform - and stuffed the undergarments into an athletic bag.

She caught up with mother and Aunt Cindy, hugging Colleen goodbye after briefly chatting with them. Emma barely contained her impatience waiting for everyone to leave before her latest clandestine encounter with Henrik.

They met under the bleachers once everyone was gone. Emma pushed Henrik against a beam and started kissing him, feeling his hard cock as he ground it against her.

His tongue probed deeper into her mouth while his rough hands pulled up Emma's sweater and fondled her naked breasts. She then broke the kiss and started to remove the sweater.

"Leave it on, but don't pull it down," he ordered and pushed Emma to her knees. "Suck me."

She kneeled and began kissing his now pulsating cock through his jeans. Henrik began stroking her hair as she unzipped his fly and flicked her tongue all over the head of his cock soon as it popped out. He then dropped his pants, stepped out of them, and kicked them aside.

"I'm so horny," she said. "Promise you won't come in my mouth. Guys always want to and I hate it."

"I won't. I want this to be enjoyable for both of us."

Emma took his entire length into her mouth and began sucking him while her soft hand caressed his balls. Totally into giving him the blow job of his life, she fastened her eyes on Henrik, who was in the throes of ecstasy.

"Ohhh, fuck..." he grunted, grabbed her ponytail, and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. "You sure know how to suck cock, baby. You're definitely your mother's girl."

He pushed his throbbing tool down her throat, causing Emma to gag a little, but she was so turned on that she didn't care.

She sucked him for a good ten minutes, constantly monitoring his level of arousal, making every effort not to bring him to the point of release.

After a few more minutes, he pulled his throbbing manhood from her mouth and lay on the ground. "Ride me, baby. You're so fucking sexy when you ride my cock."

Emma quickly obliged and began bouncing on his shaft as if she hadn't been fucked in months. She dropped herself onto Henrik's erection, pushing him deeper into her pussy with every thrust as one of his hands squeezed each of her breasts while the other slapped her ass.

Emma wildly flailed her head, squeals of ecstasy emerging into full-blown screams of the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

She slowed her riding pace as her climax subsided, dropping her head and whispered in his ear, "Am I still a bad girl?"

"Yes," he replied, "You're a dirty cheerleader slut. I want to fuck you all week long while your mother's out of town."

She gave him a wicked smile. "And I want to make all your dirty fantasies come true."

"Then flip over and and lift your skirt for me."

Emma climbed off him and kneeled on the grass, hiking her cheerleader skirt until her bare ass was exposed. Henrik dipped two fingers into her slick pussy and enjoyed watching her squirm, begging for his cock. He then knelt between her legs and pressed the head into her wet opening.

"Do it!" she moaned. "Ohhh, Hank! Fuck my cheerleader slut pussy!"

He couldn't hold out any longer. One deep thrust and he was all the way in her. She'd asked for it, so he aimed to plow her like a filthy whore. He banged her more intensely with each thrust, hips slamming into her ass as she pushed back to meet each of his strokes.

Emma placed a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit as Henrik continued to fuck her doggy style. He could tell that she was getting close to another climax, her moans louder and more unrestrained.

"Fuck me...fuck me. Keep ramming that big Swede cock in my cheerleader pussy like the whore I am!" Emma screamed as she came.

She didn't need to ask twice. Henrik felt his own orgasm approaching and couldn't hang on much longer.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...ohhhh fuck!" He pushed deeper inside and fucked her with fury. "I'm going to come...I'm going to come!"

"Yes," Emma hissed, glancing back at him. "Come in me, Hank. I need all your hot cum inside me!"

He emptied a torrent of semen deep in her pussy with a guttural groan before collapsing onto her. He laid still for a few moments before withdrawing his limp cock and ran it over her slit, leaving a trail of his seed over her mound.

"Oh my God," Emma gasped with satisfaction. "I didn't realize outdoor sex could be so hot!"

"Are you serious?" he asked. "You never fucked your boyfriend in public?"

"Not exactly. Jason isn't one to experiment much. The most exciting thing we did recently was a quickie in the custodian's closet between classes."

"Sounds like you need to broaden your options, baby. We have all week, you know."

Emma began stroking his shaft back to life. "We also have rest of the night. How about another round before we go home?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Double Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 817 milliseconds