• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Double Secret

Double Secret

123456

*While their parents are away on a long vacation, a brother and sister find themselves transformed, and their feelings for one another awakened.

*Literotica rules apply

*

'Geez, will you two grow up already?'

Romy and Luis watched their mother come in and sigh when she saw her kids occupying the couch. Luis sat back, reading a French novel for class and Romy had nestled herself with her stomach down on his lap, zapping through the TV channels.

'You're supposed to be adults, but you act like ten year olds, clinging to each other all the time.' Their mother sat down in her comfortable chair with her drink. 'If I had known you'd still be like that I would have preferred you two fighting like most brothers and sisters did when they were little.'

The sibling looked at each other, then grinned at their mother. 'Would it help if we start fighting now?' Luis asked.

'Oh god, no!' said their mother, rolling her eyes up. 'You're too big to spank and send up to your room without dessert.' She took a sip from her drink and looked at the cruise tickets on the table next to her. 'At least I won't have to worry about you tearing down the place. Unless you kept it a secret that you found a boy or girlfriend?'

'Pfft.' said Romy. 'Guys are stupid. They're only interested in me because of my looks. And if I need a handsome guy for something, I'll just use brother.'

Luis chuckled behind his book. 'See? No chance to find the right girl because they're all jealous when my cute little sister hangs around me.'

'You'll both end up old and alone.'

'More likely old and still hanging around on the couch like that.' said their father, coming in from a quick visit to the neighbours. 'Maybe a few cats extra.' he chuckled and put the tickets into his coat pocket. 'I've left the contact details with Debbie and Frank. Frank offered to drive us to the airport tomorrow to save us cab fare. He had to get up early and head in that direction anyway.'

'Oh, that's sweet of him.' their mother said. 'Then we're all set.'

She finished her drink and kissed her kids good night before going upstairs to get some early sleep. The siblings wished them a good night since they wouldn't join their parents on their month long cruise along South America. Fernandez wanted to give his wife something special for their twenty-five year anniversary, and the siblings suggested and chipped in for a luxury cruise. Their mother cried in happiness because she had always loved to go on a long cruise.

Romy switched off the TV and rolled on her back plucking on a lock of hair. 'What about Francesca?'

'Hmm?'

'That girl in your French class? You're not interested in her?'

Luis flipped a page. 'She's nice, smart and pretty. But I just can't get interested in her that way.'

'She asked about you yesterday.'

'Well, I'm afraid I'll have to let her down then. Not my type.'

'What is your type then?'

He thought it over for a moment. 'Actually, no idea.'

Romy chuckled. 'You're hopeless.'

He hit her forehead playfully with his book. 'Says Miss-no-guy-will-ever-meet-my-standards.'

'At least I have some kind of standard to measure with.' she chuckled and tickled him.

He knew she loved to take advantage of his weakness, but she did have the same one and he attacked her back. Half a minute later they were out of breath on the floor. Romy rolled on top of Luis when she got some strength back. 'Maybe they're right and we are hopeless. But then we should be careful doing this before we die of a heart attack.'

Luis smirked. 'I think that would happen even before we get old.'

'I guess we're doomed then.' she chuckled and gave him a quick kiss before crawling up on her feet. 'Good night, big brother. Don't forget to get up early to see mom and dad off.'

'Sure.' he said and sat up, looking for his book.

***

Romy looked at her brother's peaceful sleeping face, carefully lifting up his blanket to expose the back of his naked body because he couldn't sleep with clothing on, and slapped his rear, waking him up screaming.

He looked bewildered for a moment, saw his little sister laughing and jumped at her, grabbing her by her waist. 'You little minx!' he said, dragging her to his bed to bend her over his lap, smacking her ass playfully while she kept laughing. 'Sneaking up on me and scaring the shit out of me, eh?'

'I told you you had to get up early.' she said between laughs. 'Your own fault.'

He let out a grunt and fell back on his bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes while she pushed herself up from his lap, snickering. 'At least part of you is up early.' she said and poked his hard dick. He grabbed his pillow and threw it at her. 'Get out!'

The family carried the luggage out the door to Frank's car a little later. 'Morning all.' he said, opening the trunk and doors.

'Morning Frank.' said Fernandez. 'Thanks again for giving us a lift.'

'It's nothing.' said Frank, taking the suitcase from Marielle and putting it next to Franks in the back. 'I might even be in the neighbourhood when you come back so give us a call on the trip back.'

'We'll keep an eye on the kids as well.' said Debbie, seeing Marielle looking back at the house.

Marielle hugged Debbie. 'Thanks. But I'm afraid those two are so boring you'll make more noise than them in the meantime.'

'Moomm..' said Romy, faking a pout.

The siblings hugged their parents before they got into the car. 'Have a safe trip and give us a call when you arrive.' said Romy.

'And postcards so we know which ports you've been at.' said Luis.

'We'll do.' said their mother and they waved for a while after Frank drove off.

'No plans for wild parties then?' asked Debbie, nudging Luis.

He grinned. 'Oh, I do. I want to have a wild night with a marathon of Star Trek and Alien movies.'

Debbie chuckled. 'I hope I won't have to call the cops then.'

'We'll bribe you with a nice bottle of wine.' said Romy, hanging on Luis's arm.

'You really are bad.' said Debbie and shook her head in fake exhaustion. 'Well, if you need anything, come on by.'

'Thanks.' said Romy, giving a quick wave before they went back inside.

**

Luis stretched and yawned inside.

'Lazy bones.' chuckled Romy.

'I had to study last night.' he said. 'Unlike some.'

'Can't help it that I won't have to take the same classes as you for another year.' she said, playfully sticking out her tongue.

'Prepare yourself then.' he said and looked at the clock. 'At least I can get a couple more hours of sleep before first class.'

Setting the alarm on his mobile phone, he decided to use the couch because his own bed would be too comfortable now and make him oversleep. He had barely fallen asleep when Romy walked into the living room. She did feel a little sleepy herself and figured she might as well join him. She took off her jeans which weren't comfortable to sleep in and snuggled up with her back against his front. She had always enjoyed his warmth and used him as a heater when she felt cold, and after wrapping his arm around her she fell asleep quickly. When they woke up from his alarm he wasn't much surprised to find her in his embrace. He slapped her ass. 'Who's the lazy bones now?' he said, chasing her off the couch.

She smirked at him. 'Then you shouldn't have been so comfortable.'

He shook his head. 'Let's just get to school.'

***

To include their children in their anniversary, Marielle and Fernandez had given the siblings tickets for an all expenses paid dinner and late movie on the day they'd celebrate it on board. Luis was just checking which shirt he'd wear when Romy walked in in just her panties and held up two short dresses.

'Which one?' she asked. 'Blue or black and red?'

He watched her as she held first one, then the other in front of her. 'I'd say blue.'

'Really?' she asked and held it in front of her. 'Why?'

'The weather's warm, so you can show off your shoulders and back with that strapless thing.'

She smiled and draped the dresses over the back of his chair. 'Okay, but then you need to wear something matching.' she said and nudged him aside to look at his shirts. She pulled out a few, held them in front of him, then settled on a black one with stripes the same colour blue as her dress. 'There. Wear this.'

'Fine.' he said, taking it from her and giving her a pat on her ass. 'Hurry up and get ready to go. We still have a thirty minute drive.'

'It's customary to wait for the lady to get ready.' she said and stuck out her tongue before leaving.

**

Romy giggled as they walked with their arms linked from the parking lot to the restaurant down the street.

'What's so funny?' Luis asked.

'Oh, the looks on other faces when they see this handsome young man escorting a girl.'

He glanced sideways. 'More like the girl catching their attention in this short sexy dress.'

'You picked it, remember?' she said, squeezing his arm once. 'Maybe you just wanted to show off your cute little sister?'

'Only in the hope you might attract the right guy for once.' he said, smiling deviously.

'And then run off with some bimbo yourself, right?' she giggled. 'No way the right guy is here, so you're stuck with me.'

He let out a big sigh. 'Woo is me, who will be stuck with his little sister forever. At least she's nice to look at.'

She slapped his arm giggling. 'Pervert.'

**

Since they had chosen a horror movie to watch later at the theatre, they both ordered their steak bloody. Luis asked the waitress what she recommended for desert and she suggested the lover's coupe, speciality of the house. Luis wanted to clarify, but Romy said 'We'll take it.' before he could say a word.

'You know what people will say.' Luis said.

'Nobody here knows we're brother and sister. They'll say what a lovely couple we make.' she said with a wink.

'They'd better not know, otherwise you're the one who's going to explain.' he said, then thought about it. 'On the other hand, maybe I should explain. You'd put up some outrageous story and then we're in deeper.'

She looked innocently at him.

'Yes, you.'

She chuckled and Luis was glad the waitress came with their coupe, a glass bowl filled with ice cream and fruit, and one spoon.

'We're missing a spoon?' he asked.

'It wouldn't be a lover's coupe if we gave two spoons, would it?' the waitress said with a wink and a smile. 'Enjoy.'

'Right.' he said and Romy scooped up the first bite for him.

'Say ahh..'

He looked at the spoon she held in front of his mouth and could see an older couple smiling at them. He resigned to play along, as long as they could get out of there fast, and took the bite. Then he had to feed her and got even more embarrassed with the soft moan she made at each spoonful.

'Tease.' he said as they walked out of the restaurant.

She giggled and clung to his arm. 'Wouldn't you want to get the best experience out of your little sister if you had no real girlfriend to take with you?'

'Not exactly what I had in mind.' he said and she giggled more.

**

The horror was scarier than expected, and Romy crawled real close to Luis, clutching his arm each time something shocked her. Luis had to snicker several times but was glad she hadn't noticed.

'That was horrible.' she said after they left the theatre, clinging to his arm again.

'So you loved it.'

She slapped his arm. 'I hate it when you're right.'

'Then you must hate me all the time.' he chuckled, getting the car keys out of his pocket.

'You're right I do.' she said while he held open the passenger door for her. 'I made it my mission in life to make yours miserable.' She poked his nose and smiled before getting in.

'Happy to give you a purpose in life.' he said and closed the door.

**

Part of the road home went past a small forest without street lights, so Luis drove carefully in case they came across wildlife. He could see from the corner of his eyes that his little sister was keeping an eye on the edge of the road, fiddling with her fingers. 'Afraid one of those movie monsters will come running out from the trees?'

'No way.' she said, sticking out her tongue at him. 'I just don't want you running over any cute animals.

'So ugly animals are okay to run over?'

'No!' she said and hit his upper arm. 'Just keep your eyes on the road.'

He suppressed a chuckle when she leaned a little closer to him, the moment the edge of the forest touched the road. A few minutes later the road led away from the trees and Romy seemed to relax. This part of the road was straight, and Luis thought he saw something dark on the road at the edge of the light from the high beams. He slowed down in case his eyes didn't deceive him.

'What is it?' asked Romy, seeing him stare.

'There might be something on the road.'

She scanned the road and saw a dark shape in the otherwise dark grey reflection of the asphalt. 'I think I see it.'

Luis slowed down more and soon they stopped, the headlights revealing something big, black and furry.

'What is it? A bear?' asked Romy.

'Looks too slim for a bear.' he said. 'More like a dog. A really big one.'

'Go around it, see if it's dead or not.'

Luis moved the car next to the animal and Romy peered out the window to see any signs of life. 'I don't see any movement. No blood on the road either. It does seem to be a dog though.'

'Well, we can't leave it on the road, it might cause an accident.' he said and backed up the car, lighting the animal again.

'Careful.' Romy said, staying by the open door while Luis walked up to the animal.

'Afraid we'll end up in our own horror movie?' he said, although he had taken the umbrella from the back seat just in case, even if it hardly qualified as a weapon. He moved around the animal, listening and looking closely. When he heard nothing he poked the animal with the umbrella a few times. Satisfied that it was indeed dead, he waved at his little sister. 'It's dead all right.' he said, examining the head. 'It's not a dog I've ever seen before.'

'Yeah.' Romy said when she dared to come close. The short muzzle, rough black fur and big ears didn't match anything she remembered. Neither did the massive paws and legs. Grabbing it by the scruff, they pulled the animal to the side of the road. 'Damned heavy..' she said.

'It's going to be a feast for the worms.'

'Don't say that. Even if it looks like a monstrous dog.'

Back at the car they washed their hands with water from a bottle, then continued on their way home.

They felt tired enough to go to sleep so Romy kissed her brother good night.

'Don't have nightmares now.' Luis said, grinning.

'Please, I'm not a little girl.' she said, pinching his nose.

'You'll always be my little sister though.' he said, ruffling her hair.

'Just don't come crying to me if you can't sleep.' she said and smirked before disappearing into her room.

Luis went into his, undressed and sighed, glad to get into his comfortable bed. It only took him a few moments to fall asleep. Romy fell asleep quick as well, but was plagued by images of the movie monsters and the animal they found. She felt she was surrounded by them and they all wanted a piece of her. She heard the echo in her ears of screaming for her brother in her dream when she woke up.

Her heart pounding in her chest, she rubbed her face and took deep breaths to calm down. It made her feel somewhat better, but she didn't like to go to sleep alone anymore. Sighing deep, knowing she had to admit defeat to her brother, she got out of her room and peeked into his. He was fast asleep and wouldn't wake up easily, so she crawled under his blanket with her back against him, feeling like a little kid. He mumbled something, wrapped his arm around her and continued breathing softly. She felt a thrill from sneaking into his embrace and imagining the look on his face when he'd wake up, but mostly she was glad she could relax enough to get back to sleep.

***

'So, do you want to tell me a story, or am I right in knowing the truth?' he said after waking up and finding his sister spooned up with him.

'Actually,' she started, then thought quickly. 'I heard you calling out for me and found you having a bad dream, so I figured I'd calm you down with my presence. You slept peacefully again.'

'Right.' he said. 'When I never had nightmares before in my life from movies, yet you have.'

'First time for everything?' she said, giggling.

'Just get out before I poke you out, I need to go.' he said, pulling his arm away.

'I'm going.' she said, rubbing her ass against his morning wood once. 'You've poked me long enough with that thing.'

Before he could say anything she rolled out of bed giggling and left for her room. He just sighed 'Sisters..'.

**

'Hey Luis.'

'Hey Will.' Luis said as his friend walked up to him at school.

'Is it me, or does your sister look extra hot today?' Will said, watching Romy meet up with her friend Clarice.

'You still have no chance. She's as cold to other guys as ever.'

'Maann..' Will said and put his hand on Luis's shoulder. 'Still not letting go of her brother, eh? You're not having much luck with the girls while she's at your side all the time.' He looked up at the sky. 'But then you're not very interested in other girls anyway. You two aren't doing anything bad together, right?'

Luis looked calm at Will, then Will chuckled. 'I know, you have no idea what you like in a girl.'

'Exactly.'

'Just wait, one day you'll be shocked when you find out what suits your fancy.'

**

After classes were over, Romy met up with Luis at the entrance. 'I was asked by Clarice to help her with her assignment. Can you pick me up later? We'll be staying at the library.'

'Sure. Need to go shopping anyway.'

'Thanks.' she said and gave him a quick kiss. 'You're the best brother a little sister could have.'

He grinned. 'Just remember that.' he said and gave her a quick wave as he left. He had just finished preparing dinner when he got the message from Romy that they were done with studying. He replied he'd be on his his way.

Romy waited outside at the library entrance, which had closed a moment ago. Clarice had already been picked up by her father because they would join friends for dinner. Romy didn't feel like doing anything and just looked around while dusk settled in. Things were pretty quiet so any sound seemed much louder than it was. A door from one of the homes across the field closed, followed by a car driving away. Someone called out to his dog. Wind made leaves rustle. Nothing unusual, but she got a strange feeling in her gut. She leaned forward to look at the street corner where Luis would come from by car. A faint noise seemed to come from a group of bushes on the field. There was no movement so she sat straight again. A few moments later she heard the noise again, just a little louder and from the direction of a row of trees. She looked, thinking it might be a dog walking around but there was none.

'Idiot.' she told herself and checked the time. Luis should arrive any minute now. She got startled by the noise of breathing and jumped up, looking around quickly. 'Someone there?' she asked, but the sound had faded away.

Feeling nervous, she started to walk across the field toward the corner, hoping her brother would get there really soon. Once more she heard breathing right behind her. She turned around, ready to swing her bag at some creep but the field was empty. 'Brother, where are you?' she whispered, then hurried to the street and felt glad to see him arrive at the same time.

'Brother!' she shouted and waved.

He stopped, got out and she jumped into his arms to his surprise. 'Whoa. What's wrong?' he asked, feeling the tightness of her embrace.

'I'm just happy to see you.' she said, relieved he was with her.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Double Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds