• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down by the River

Down by the River

The full moon shone down on the swift-flowing river as the summer stars glimmered above. On the hood of my car, we sat, holding hands and talking about how beautiful it was. Despite the natural majesty of the scene, I often looked at you. Especially when the moon hit your eyes just right, and they became two dark pools of mystical light. You were breathtaking.

I put my arm around you and you rested your head on my shoulder. I kissed your forehead and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," you sighed, looking at me, and leaning to kiss me. Our lips met, and the entire scene became merely a backdrop to our kiss. There was nothing else in the world but you, me, the moon and starlit sky, the river...and my car.

As we sat looking again at the celestial scene, dark clouds began to veil the sky. Heat lightening glowed far in the east. The sky sprinkled a light rain on us that was pleasant on this hot, humid night. Suddenly, it fell in a downpour, and we scurried inside the car. As fast as we were, we still managed to get soaked.

Inside the car, I grabbed a small towel from out of one of my many emergency kits, and we dried our faces, as we laughed about it. I could make out most of your features in the darkness, and you looked sexy with your hair slicked back, and your eyes sparkling. Your blue tank-top clung tight to your body. I could see you were looking at me with the same sensual adoration.

"So, does this mean we should go back to my house to get in dry clothes?" I asked reluctantly.

A smile spread across your face. "No, it's been a great night," you replied. "A little water won't hurt us.

I smiled back at you, and we talked about how the rain, despite covering up the stars and moon, was a welcome surprise. It made the heat and humidity a little more bearable, and listening to it falling on my car was rather relaxing.

Soon, though, I noticed that you shifted uneasily in your seat, and you kept plucking at your shirt. I asked what was wrong, and you said the wet shirt was getting uncomfortable.

"Well, if you really wanted to..." I began in a joking, yet hopeful voice.

"Yes?" you replied. "And what would you like me to do?"

"Well, you could take it off if you wanted. This is a rather secluded area, and it's certainly dark enough."

You smiled, and said, "But this is one of the tank-tops with the built in bra. I'm not wearing anything underneath it."

I grinned, and with a sly look said, "I know."

"I suppose I could. It would be more comfortable, and besides, you seem to want me to."

"Only if you want to."

"Uh-huh," you said as you started removing your tank-top. Draping the wet shirt over the back of your seat, you crossed your hands in front of you, shyly hiding your breasts.

"You look great, my sweet," I said, admiring your bare skin.

"Thanks. I feel more comfortable than I thought I would."

As we talked, I began to realize how uncomfortable my own wet shirt felt. So I also removed mine. "Ooo!" you said. "My sexy boy."

I smiled, and touched my hand to your cheek. "Aw," you said. "What's all this?"

"Love," I said simply. You leaned as close as you could to me over the console, and put an arm around you. We kissed. It was deep sensual kiss. My hand cupped your cheek, while the other lay on the side of your ribcage. You arms enveloped my neck.

"You know, dear. These seats recline back."

"Oh, do they now?" you said, giving me another deep kiss.

"Oh, yes, they do," I replied, running my hand just over your solar plexus.

"And just how can we use that feature?"

"Let me show you." I opened the door, and, ignoring the rain that had calmed only a little, I ran to the passenger door, opened it, and pulled the little lever that reclines the seat. The back of the seat flipped down. You leaned back into it, your hands still over your breasts, and sighed.

"Comfortable?" I asked, still getting wet outside.

"Very," you replied, closing your eyes and grinning. I put my leg over you as best I could, and closed the door. I dripped water on you.

"Hey, hey. Now I'm getting wet again!"

"Sorry," I said, and wiped myself with the damp towel. "That should be a little better."

"Now what?" you asked.

"Well, first you should uncross your hands, and put them around me."

"With pleasure." I let your arms envelope me as I sank down onto your body. I could feel the soft skin of your breasts again my chest. We kissed.

"Okay, now what?" you asked again.

"Now we love each other," I said, blending my lips with yours again.

"With pleasure," you said in between a breath.

Topless and wet, we made out. Suddenly you broke the kiss, needing to catch your breath. You said, "Hey, Scott...what's that I feel?"

I pressed my bulge against you, and replied, "Oh, you know. The physical manifestation of my love for you."

"Oh, well I like it."

I sat up enough to move my right leg between your legs, and followed it with my left, you spread your legs for me, and I pressed my swollen penis again the heat between your legs. A moan escaped both our lips.

"Scott, I want you," you sighed.

"I want you too, Sarah" I said, my voice heavy with lust.

"How far do you want to go?"

"As far as you're willing."

You laughed. "Then we should have brought condoms."

"We're already being dangerous. Why not go without?"

"Okay," you said, smiling.

I realized how difficult it would be in this position to remove the rest of our clothing, so I swung my legs over yours again, and let you remove your pants and panties. Your scent reached me, and it made me crazy with anticipation. As soon as you were ready, I positioned myself between your legs again, and squirmed my pants down to my ankles. I kissed you, and began rubbing my penis against your dripping, hot labia. We both sighed with lust and love, and as soon as my penis was lubricated thoroughly with your fluid, I plunged inside of you. A moan escaped both our lips as I slowly pushed my throbbing penis deep inside your yearning body.

I thrust in and out--slowly, despite my frenzied lust for the beautiful, magnificent girl I was making sweet love to. The danger of being in a car at a public, though secluded, place, and the rain hammering all around us only added to our pleasure. There was something primal in it that blended with my deep love for you. I held you tight, as my hips thrust up and down. Your own hips moved with my rhythm. Our heightened breath and moans of pleasure burst in each other's ears. The scent of our mingled sexual fluids filled the car.

Soon, I couldn't take anymore, and I began to thrust faster. My breathing escalated, and my grip around you tightened. I thrust deep inside of you, and released, yelling your name in passion.

"Oh, Sarah!"

You could feel my penis spasm as it spurted my hot, sticky semen deep inside your body. I continued to thrust lightly for a bit, as my penis slowed its contractions, and ejaculated the rest of my load into you. I nuzzled against you lovingly, kissing you, and whispering words of love and adoration. I petted you, stroking your hair, and rubbing my hands over you.

I removed my limp, sticky penis from you. I rubbed your labia gently, collecting some of the fluid leaking from your body. I tasted it, and with a smile, took it in my mouth and swallowed. I took some more, and did the same. You looked on with delight.

I climbed back on top of you, and holding you close, thanked you for the experience.

"I love you, my sweet."

"I love you too, babe." I said, kissing you gently.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down by the River

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds