• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • DPS Chronicles Ch. 01

DPS Chronicles Ch. 01

All characters in this piece of fiction are over 18 years of age, unless explicitly mentioned so. (Copyright, thedpstimes, 6-JUL-2010)

------------------------------------------------

"Bloody brilliant!"

I jumped up, startled, dropped the stocking in my hand that I had held over my nose and I turned around and found her standing a few feet away, with her arms crossed.

I froze and was speechless. I thought I was safe and alone in the room. With all the sections on my floor out, attending another insipid presentation in the AVH. In my mind I had about fifteen minutes to myself.

Caught up in my excitement, obsession, and in need for sexual release I never heard storm up the stairs, her branded shoes clicking (thud?) against the hard granite tiles, the empty corridors amplifying every sound she made. Never heard her push the door open, a little bit at first, a small creak, and then a full blooded bang - exposing my deplorable actions to her eye.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest and could feel my face turning beat red with embarrassment. I started to stammer and stutter trying to find words of forgiveness

praying and begging to keep this from getting out. There I was in my classroom, resting against the wall, with a pair of her stockings around me jerking off with one of her stockings pulled over, up and around my hard cock.

"How long were you...." I stuttered.

"Never mind that!" she snapped before I could finish my question. "Long enough to see this little perv getting ready to cum on my stockings!" She hissed, her face turning red.

As she slowly walked into the room toward me I pulled off her stocking that was over my hard-on letting it fall to the floor. I tried to cover up my erection with both hands and felt the nylons I was wearing fall and gather below my knees. Her semi-sheer opaque nylon legs swished, and the sunlight from the bedroom window made them sparkle as she walked toward me; her ankles wiggled from her pointed toe, black Nike shoes as she gave me the look usually reserved for rapists and pedophiles.

"You have no idea what you've got yourself into."

Bad, I suppose. Bad for most people. And then I began to bleed. I never really felt anything at first, maybe because I was in shock, as it took my brains a full five seconds to register the small puddle blood in front of me, growing ever so slowly, a drop at a time. And as I brought my hand to cup my mouth, it hit me - I was dribbling blood from my mouth.

I looked up in horror - she stood there, towering over me, smug in her confidence, her looks, as I slumped to the floor, my legs putting up no resistance, my torso acting out its own will. I told you, I never felt the pain, not at first, but as I hit the cold tiles, my head laying on a side, arms and legs splayed out in a bizarre fashion, my stomach cramped. In the last pain-free conscious moments I remember, all I saw was her smile, a twisted wicked smile.

"Told you so." Flicking a strand of hair aside, her eyes burning into mine, lording over my helplessness.

And then it began.

-------------------------------------

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • DPS Chronicles Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds