• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Dr. Ames
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Dr. Ames

Sunday, they were almost the first patrons in for lunch. With them was one of the ladies that had been at the tea party. Jane made introductions. "You do remember Dottie Roman, don't you, Dr. Ames? She is our neighbor and was at the tea party."

"Of course I remember this lovely Lady." She was a tiny little thing, perhaps 50ish, and couldn't weigh more than 100 lbs. "Ladies, do remember my name is John Evans. Dr. Ames is only a part that I play on television."

Etta looked at Jane, giggled and said, "We much prefer you as Dr. Ames, he makes us feel good, very, very good." They all had a big laugh over that. I was surprised to see Dottie blushing and wondered how much they had told her. When they left, there was another $100 tip.

Sunday night and Monday were uneventful, but on Tuesday morning as I prepared for my customary visits to the various casting directors, Etta knocked on my door. After I invited her in, she said, "We have a big favor to ask of you. Our friend, Dottie, the one you met at lunch the other day, lost her husband four years ago. She is very lonely and would like to prepare dinner for you one evening soon. It would mean a lot to her and to us."

I wasn't quite sure what to say. On one hand, a nice home cooked meal would be very pleasant but I wasn't sure what else might be on the menu. "Is she asking me as John Evans or as Dr. Ames?"

"Whichever you would like for it to be. I know that she is infatuated with Dr. Ames; the same as we are, but I think she would just like to make a nice dinner for you and enjoy your company.”

I was afraid of what I was getting myself into but she was so sincere, I finally agreed to do it the following evening.

When I got back to my apartment on Wednesday I could smell delicious food odors from my kitchen well before I got to my door. I went in and there was Dottie, looking very motherly puttering around in an apron. The table was set and there was a bottle of expensive Chianti breathing on the table. “Welcome home Dr. Ames. Dinner will be ready in just a few minutes. I do hope you like lasagna. I made you a martini, just the way you like it with an onion. Go wash up while I put the food on the table.” I really didn't care for martinis that much. That was strictly a prop for Dr. Ames on the show but she was pampering me so I let it pass.

She poured the cocktail and shooed me toward the bath. I was going to take off my coat and tie and change into a more casual shirt but then had a flash of inspiration. If she wanted Dr. Ames, Dr. Ames she would have. I rummaged through my stuff and found the lab coat and stethoscope that I used on the show. When I washed up and came out wearing the props she was beaming. "Oh my goodness Dr. Ames. You are so handsome!

Strangely enough, I felt handsome as I sat down to eat with her. Rather than sitting across from me at the little table, she sat to my left. Throughout the meal, she would put her hand on my arm to emphasize a particular point. Her leg was brushing against mine. A couple of times she put her hand on my thigh. She drank very little of the wine while I finished the bottle. When the meal was over, she came and stood behind me, and began massaging my neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, she whispered, "Dr. Ames, I want you to do me a big, big favor. I want you to give me a complete physical examination."

This was like kids playing doctor. "Dottie, I would love to do that but you know I am not a real doctor. I really wouldn't know how to do that and besides, I'm afraid we would just get into trouble."

From behind, she ran her hands down my chest and said, "Of course I know you're not a real doctor but that is beside the point, I still want you to examine me just like you did some of the women on your show." She giggled a little when she added, "And I'm too old to get into trouble but I wouldn't mind if I could."

What the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound. "OK, why don't you go into my bedroom and get ready. I'll be along as soon as I wash my hands."

When I got to the bedroom, she was sitting on the end of the bed wearing only my robe. Her clothes were neatly hung over the back of the boudoir chair. Still wearing the white smock with the stethoscope around my neck, I adopted my best bedside manner. "Okay Mrs. Roman, what seems to be bothering you?"

She threw the robe back and cupped a breast in her hand. "I seem to have a little tenderness here, would you please check it for me? Also, I want to make sure I am all right everywhere else."

Her breasts were very small and flat but not unattractive. I caressed and massaged the one she had offered and then moved to the other. I had no idea what I was doing, but by the time I finished, her nipples had grown to oversized proportions. They looked very enticing and I was feeling the effects of the wine so I did what was natural and took one in my mouth. She immediately clamped my head hard against her chest with her hand. I could see her other hand as it snaked down and began rubbing her pussy.


Well, let's give it all we’ve got. I replaced her hand with mine and was surprised at the amount of moisture. There was almost a stream of it oozing out of her. The back of the robe she was wearing was already wet. I inserted a finger in her and was promptly rewarded with an orgasm. She was holding my head in place while she fucked my finger just like it was a cock. She was quivering all over when she finally released my head and fell backwards onto the bed, my finger still in her.

"Oh doctor, you are wonderful. I haven't done that in almost 10 years. My husband was very sick for a long time before he died and we didn't do anything. I think I better get dressed and go now."

That was fine and dandy for her, but what about me? There had been just enough wine and nipple sucking to make me horny so I had a hard on. "Are you sure you don't want anything else? I don't mind, in fact I would welcome a little playtime."

"Oh, it's an awful lot to ask but if you sure it's not too much trouble I would like for you to do it to me the way my husband always did, from behind."

She quickly removed the robe and took a stance on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, her ass high in the air. I could see the juice from her snatch running down her legs. I unzipped my trousers and without taking them down, pulled out my cock and stuck it in her pussy. She may have been little outside, but her pussy was big as a barn. I rattled around in there for at least 10 or 15 minutes before I finally got off and ejaculated.

There were two little puddles of her pussy juice and my cum on the bed around her knees when she got up. She bunched my robe in her crotch and said, "I must go cleanup. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

I don't know when she got back because the relaxation of the sexual encounter along with the food and drinks put me to sleep. The sun was shining brightly on Thursday morning when I awoke, still clad in my doctor’s get up. As before, everything in the apartment but me was neat and clean. My robe had been laundered and was on a hanger behind the door. The bedspread that had been soiled was folded neatly on the boudoir chair. I got up, went to the toilet and took a handful of aspirin before I took off my clothes and went back to bed. Then I noticed the envelope on the nightstand. I opened it and found three $100 bills and a note that said, "FOR PROFESSION SERVICES RENDERED."

Anyway, that was all weeks ago. I haven't giving up trying to find work as an actor but I certainly have found a new way to use my training.

I've got to get back to work now.

“Dr. Ames?”

“Yes Etta.”

“Mrs. Walker, your four o’clock appointment, is here.”

"OK Etta, please send her in but first make sure there are clean sheets on the bed and fresh towels in the bathroom. Also ask Jane if my other smock is ready. I seem to have gotten something sticky on this one."

30

Copyright © 12-01-2002 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Dr. Ames
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds