Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Heidi Ch. 01

He and Dale both came and then he noticed as Dale collapsed on the couch. He could barely stand afterwards as well. Chuck couldn't even feel his toes at this point. He tried to stand and needed to steady himself... the whole ordeal had taken all of his energy but he was thinking clearly again and was beyond confused.

He grabbed his shirt and shorts and motioned to Dale, "We need to get out of here, man... I just..." and he ran out. Dale followed behind, leaving his shirt in the hurry he was going.

Sonya and Heidi lay there on their backs, cum dripping out of their holes. Both women were panting very hard and they had their eyes closed. When Heidi opened hers, Sonya was gone and Anna was back, her body returning to its average state. Anna locked eyes with Heidi but Heidi had to squint to see her. She realized that meant that she wasn't Heidi anymore and was back to being Henrietta.

"So that was... something..." Anna blushed and looked around the apartment from her vantage point on the floor. The dining room table was a mess, her shirt was in shreds, and the floor had wet spots on it from cum and pussy juice.

"Yeah... I know..." Henrietta sat up and looked around, taking her own survey. "We should do it again..."

She bit her lip and looked at Anna. Anna smiled an evil grin and looked back.

"Yesss" she purred.

"Y'know..." she looked around and thought for a second. "We could have a party. Invite some girls over... let those two know... spike the punch..."

The two girls laughed. Their weekend was about to get VERY interesting...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds