Dr M’s Files: Our New Life

"No. But I always dream of a wife as beautiful and sexy, and above all, as nice a person as you." He turned and looked at me. I hugged his arm for the sweet comment. We walked in silence until got back to the hotel. It was close to midnight, but the streets were still very much alive.

Back in our room, Mark gave me a kiss on my cheek, "Thanks for being here, and thanks for going to dinner with me."

"It's a pleasure. Thanks for taking me around."

I turned on the TV and sat on my bed. Mark took off his pants and shirt and sat on the bed with just his boxers. We watched TV for a little while, flicking for English channels amongst many Chinese and Japanese channels. I gave up after a while and said I was going for a shower. I looked over at Mark, he was looking at me with a half-smile and wagging his fingers. I gave him a dirty look, "Don't get your hopes up."

The shower was relaxing. I saw Mark still sitting on his bed, through the frosted glass, but I decided not to inflame the situation. I closed my eyes, enjoyed the water running through my body. Soon last night's naughtiness came back, maybe because I was clean and relaxed. I looked over at Mark and saw a blurry image of him, sitting on his bed. I walked over to the frosted glass and pressed my whole soapy body onto it. Through the sounds of the water, I heard Mark laughed. Chuckling to myself I started to slide my tits all over the glass. I was so absorbed in "painting" on the frosted glass that I jumped when Mark opened the shower door. I yelped and tried to cover myself, "Hey!"

"You're such a prick tease." With that he walked under the shower. His cock was semi hard and growing rapidly. "Let me wash the soap off." He took my band and pulled me under the shower.

"I guess I have no choice." I turned my back towards him, "Ok, you can only wash my back. Agree?"

Mark chuckled "You're so naughty, Jen." He whispered in my ears and started massaging my shoulders. His fingers pushed all the right buttons, with right pressure on the right places.

"Mmm, that feels really good. Where did you learn how to give massage like this?"

"I go to this Chinese doctor now and then. I'm just repeating what he did to me."

His hands slowly moved down along my spine, curiously enough there was nothing sexual. Then when he pressed one spot on my lower back, I twitched. "Ouch, that hurts."

"Hmmm." He pressed again and I jumped. "I think it's your tired muscle. Maybe you can go to my Chinese doctor when we get home." He stood up and said, "Well, I can try to soothe it a bit if you want."

"Ok, try it, but nothing else, ok?"

"Why don't you finish up and wait for me. Call housekeeping and ask for some baby oil. By the time house keeping's here, I should finish my shower."

I quickly finished up and called housekeeping. The baby oil was sent up just as Mark finished his shower. He asked me to lie face down on the bed. We were both naked, there was no need for modesty now. He started from the shoulders again, then down along my spine to the "tired" area. Sure enough, with a few more passes, the pain was gone. Mark knew it too, and he moved lower to my cheeks, then thighs and calf muscles.

"Turn over." As it was a command, I turned without questioning. I closed my eyes, not wanting to know. Again he started on my shoulders and slowly moved to my arms, then up again. Just when I thought he'd finished, I felt his hands on my calf. He was really good. He was working his way up. He raised one knee and lowered it towards the side, spreading me on one side. He started working on my inner thigh. He worked higher and higher until a couple of inches from my pussy, then his fingers jumped to the knees and started moving up again. Mark repeated the same on my other leg, but this time he continued on to my outer lips. I opened my eyes when I felt his fingers glancing lightly across my vulva, breathing in deep as I felt the pleasure spread all over my body.

"What do you think you're doing?" I panted.

"Relax." he smiled at me as he traced his fingers up and down my hairless vulva. "There's nothing to worry about, relax."

"I do have something to worry about." I said, trying to control my breathing, "If I don't, you'd take advantage of me." In my mind, I wanted him to just fuck me.

Mark didn't say a thing. He continued with the up and down motion on my lips. He looked at me and smiled even wider, he must have seen my eyes glaze over from the pleasure he was giving me. I pushed myself up onto my elbow and looked down. Mark changed his technique, his fingers were moving from my inner thigh, glancing my lips and down to the other side of my thigh. My nipples were hard, my breathing shallow. My legs were wide apart giving him unobstructed access to my most private parts. His fingers were like they were charged with electricity, zapping me over and over again. "You're not trying to fuck your own sister, are you Mark?" I whispered, knowing my resistance was very low.

"I don't know. What do you feel like?" Mark whispered back, still tracing around my crotch with one hand. As if trying to convince me, he started using his fingers on the other hand to lightly brush up from my naval to my breasts. I didn't stop him as he traced his fingers around my nipples.

"You wouldn't fuck you sister, would you, Mark? Because it's just not right. It's incest." I said, but I did not mean any of that.

"We can do whatever we feel like because we are adults and no one should bother us for that. I love you, Jen, sis, I always have and always will." Mark said with such conviction that his voice sounded shaky with emotion. "That's why I am still single." He whispered.

Tears blurring my vision, "I don't know, Mark. I don't think we should." As if trying to convince me, Mark leaned forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth. "Aahhhh!" I sighed. my elbow gave way and I plunked back down onto the bed. Mark's tongue circled my nipple expertly, making me whimper out of pure pleasure. Without a word, Mark pushed himself up, trying to get himself between my legs. I straightened my legs before he could get into position. The taboo was still too hard to handle. He looked disappointed as he put his legs on either side of my thighs, but he continued to suck on my nipples, trying to break down the last bit of my barrier. His cock was hard, ready for action, lying on my stomach. I felt the heat of his tool as he lowered himself onto my thighs. He slowly kissed his way up to my neck and ear lobe. I was so close to giving in. I pussy was so wet that my ass was getting wet from over flow.

Mark lowered his naked body flat onto mine, my breasts flattened on his chest, his penis pushing between my legs and balls on my inner thigh. I felt as if this imposing figure that was my brother, chipping away my will. We looked at each other with our noses touching, enjoying each other's body. Mark extended his lips and gave me a peck on mine, then another, and another. The kisses became more intense, I felt his tongue darting out, probing. My hands came up and cupped his buttocks, my mouth opened to accept his tongue. We kissed passionately, our hands roaming, but I kept my legs together, not willing to surrender all.

"Lie down." I whispered.

Mark rolled over me obediently, with his cock pointing towards the stars, rock hard, long and thick. "We're not supposed to fuck, but I guess this is alright." I got up and sat astride his abs, my wet pussy pressing just above the base of his cock. "Don't move." I whispered again.

I pushed myself up over his cock and sat, pressing my pussy on his swollen balls. Slowly, I wiggled my hips from side to side, coating his balls with my love juice. Inch my inch I moved up his shaft, pressing it down, trapping it with my pussy and his body. My clit rolled up and down his shaft, heighten my fire within. Mark, accepting that was all he could get, reached up and cupped my breasts, rolling his fingers on my nipples. I raised my hands to my head, allowing him to touch me as he wished. Mark's breathing quickened, I knew he was close. I started humping faster, pressing my clit onto his penis head. Mark's face contorted as he came. I quickly got up, grabbed his cock and pointed it at my hairless pussy. His first shot hit my clit with such intensity that made me jump. I kept pumping his cock until he reached down to stop me. Lust was taking over my brain. I slumped down on to my back, while Mark propped himself up onto his elbows. With my legs spread wide, I reached down with both hands, started playing with my clit shamelessly. Mark reached over and inserted a finger into my pussy. "Nooooo!" I started to complain, but Mark expertly found my G spot and my complaints turned into moans. I cried out when my orgasm hit. It was so intense that I thought I saw stars. I bucked and bucked until the orgasm subsided. Limp from the exertion, l lay there with my legs wide apart.

Mark was looking at me with a fully erect penis, when I opened my eyes again. I rolled out of bed to get away from my vulnerable position. "I need to clean up." Mark looked disappointed, but he didn't say anything. I didn't know if I was being sympathetic or just pure horniness, I extended my hand to him, "come have a shower with me."

4.

We kissed passionately in the shower, our tongues fought, hands busy exploring. Mark's cock stayed hard, digging into my naval when we embraced.

I could tell Mark wanted another round after the shower. I led him to his bed, sat him down, and knelt between his legs. I looked him in the eyes when I got hold of his cock and started moving my hands up and down his shaft. Keeping the eye contact, I stuck my tongue out and started licking his bulbous head. I gave his cock a kiss and whispered, "I guess we can do this", before I went back down and took his cock into my mouth.

"Arrrrrrr." Was all I heard when I slowly bobbed my head up and down his shaft. Gradually, I increased my sucking speed, while my hands busied with his balls and the bottom part of his shaft. Before long he was ready to come again. I stopped bobbing my head and concentrated on his head, using my tongue, sucking motion and slight biting to stimulate him more.

"I'm coming." He tried to warn me but I kept sucking away.

"Aaaaaahhhhh" he jerked forward, shoving his prick deeper into my mouth and ejaculated. I kept sucking as he came, swallowing as quickly as I could. I kept his cock in my mouth until it was fully deflated.

Mark put his hand under my chin. I followed his lead and climbed up on top of him. I planted a kiss on his opened mouth, letting him taste his own seed. Our tongues danced again. We held the cuddle position until we were a sleep.

5.

It felt great when we got home. I dashed for the couch, leaving my bags for Mark. He just shook his head and took the bags into the room. Mark called out to me after a little while. With a sigh, I stood up and walked towards the source of the voice. I noticed my bag in his room, before I could say a thing, Mark said "Would you like to move in here?". I looked at him, wide eyed, not knowing how to answer. He leaned forward, pulled me towards him and kissed me. I melted into his arms, heart beat quickened, tiredness forgotten.

"I promise I won't put pressure on you. I'll love you the way you're willing to love, so, what do you think?"

I smiled, looked deep into his eyes and whispered shyly, "I love to stay."

It didn't take us long to move all my stuff into Mark's room. I didn't have much anyway. We had simple dinner at the club house after. Mark said "I love quiet nights, not go out, just stay home and relax."

"Yeah right, as if..." I looked up at him with a crooked smile. We both knew and we both wanted the repeat of Shanghai. Still we took it slow, plenty of hugs and kisses, and heavy petting in the shower.

Mark turned off the bedroom light and opened the curtain. The view was stunning, looking towards HK harbor across to Kowloon side. I came and stood next to him, both of us naked. I was still enjoying the view when Mark put his hand on my waist. I pressed my body on his as he planted kisses on my neck and shoulder. His hand slid down to my buttock, as I kissed him deeply. Slowly, I pushed him towards the bed, only breaking our kiss to reposition myself. With a sly smile, I turned towards his cock and put one knee on the other side of his head, in a 69 position. Mark didn't need any encouragement in pleasuring me. I felt his tongue on my pussy in a matter of seconds. Even with the room lights off, it's bright enough to see his cock clearly. I didn't take long to appreciate Mark's 9 inch tool. I put it deep into my mouth as soon as I could. Before long I was close to coming, and I could tell Mark was as well, but I didn't want to come just yet.

With a sigh, I raised myself, but Mark held on to my bottom, unwilling to let go. "Mmmmm, nooooooo, not yet, hon." Finally he let go of my wet pussy.

I did a quick 180 degree turn, hovering just above Mark, tits dangling above his face. "Say you love me again." I commanded

"I love you, sis, I love you baby."

I lowered myself, squashed my tits onto his chest and kissed him. His tongue darted out into my mouth, careless about where my mouth had been just a moment ago. I wiggled my hips, Mark's cock sliding along my pussy lips. Mark looked deep into my eyes, "I wish we can be husband and wife. At least in private...."

"You can always ask." I said with a crooked smile.

"Will you marry me, Jen?"

I lifted my thigh until I felt his cock on my pussy opening and impaled myself with his cock. With his face looked surprised, I whispered, "Yes, yes, yes, I love you."

I started to move up and down, fucking Mark slowly. His eyes drifted down to where we were connected. When he looked up, there was lust in his eyes. "Fuck me hard." I whispered. Mark thrust his hips up until there was a wet slap, then lower and another slap. I looked down and saw my 38c's bounce every time he rammed into me. The view of his cock sliding in and out of me was very sexy. I felt my orgasm coming quickly, so was Mark, from his breathing. So, I raised myself and sat down, stopping Mark from moving. I curled my toes to stop my orgasm, but it still came, albeit a small one. Mark felt it as he smiled. "Ÿou came?" he asked.

"A small one." I smiled.

Mark reached up and grabbed my breasts with his hands, squeezing it together and kneading it gently. I watched him play with my tits, feeling his cock spreading me. I raised my pussy slowly until his cock was almost out of me, and slammed myself down hard. It took Mark by surprise, but smile came to his face. Looking into his eyes, I raised myself again and slam down with a wet slapping sound. Mark smile as I pulled myself up again for another. Before I could sit down hard, he thrust his pelvic up, hard and pushed me forward. I fell forward, as my breasts pressed hard on his face. I let out a little cry from the surprise. With his face between my breasts, he continued to thrust hard. With each labored breath, our love met with slapping sound.

Finally, I came hard, I sat down on his cock, pinned him down hard with my weight, my pussy convulsing hard. I felt his cock twitching inside of me, again and again, shooting his semen deep inside me for the longest time. I collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily onto his neck. My pussy finally calmed, and his twitching stopped. We kissed passionately in the bright lights.

This is our new life!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds