Dr Roberts & The Sex Tape

Dr Roberts sat in a chair, slowly moving the moist flesh of her pussy in circles, as the countdown began. The room was silent apart from her heavy breathing, then the film started.

To begin with she felt very little and not a lot made sense, but as the 25 second mark approached, she was lost in the images in front of her. It mattered little that the model in the video was her, it could have been anyone, but the small conscious part of her brain felt incredibly proud of the remarkable form displayed before her. Soon the "incident at 67 seconds" occurred, and her whole body went rigid, making her cry out. Her hand, covered in her slick juices, was a blur between her legs. On 70 seconds she reached her peak, wailing and crying out from the pleasure she was feeling. Tears streamed down her face, she knew they had created something beautiful, people needed to see this. On 78 seconds her second orgasm hit, her body pulsed and she slipped to the floor with abandon. She lay writhing on the floor, masturbating furiously, eyes glued to the screen in front of her. Then finally, on 88 seconds, the payoff played out for her, and a third orgasm ripped through her body.

The screen went black, but still Dr Roberts lay on the floor in a pool of her own making. Half crying out in pleasure, half sobbing at the relief. After five more minutes she was simply lying on the floor in contemplative silence, gently moving her palm over her pretty cunt. Eventually she was able to stop, and she gingerly rose to her feet. Her legs were a little weak, but she managed to stagger back into the lab, dripping a trail of juices from between her legs. She sat at her desk naked, still in awe at what she had just seen. Her mind was made up; the world had to see this film.

*************************

Six weeks later the film was released to the public through both the internet and physical media. It was a worldwide sensation. Initially only those open to buying porn bought it, but as news items gave it more coverage, and word of mouth spread, those who before had no interest, were intrigued. Eventually even the sexually repressed had a copy, it sold all over the world, it was banned in several countries, but pirate copies outsold every other film or TV show available.

Dr Roberts was able to go ahead with stage five and the theory was proven. The five men and five women not watching the film all lost control. Every man, despite instructions not to do so, ejaculated inside his female partner. The world had been changed by this film, sexual dysfunction had been cured, and every man and woman could cum. It became a right of passage to watch the film on your 18th birthday (although many had stolen sessions with it well before then). Two years after the release of the film, it was universally decided that work on a sequel needed to begin. The original was perfect, but what else could the team do?

So once again, it was early on a Tuesday morning, and Dr Roberts was sat at her desk, working out how she could make the world cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds