Dr. Snip Ch. 11

With a clenching of her vaginal muscles, she pushed him over the edge into his orgasm.

She had to grip him hard with her legs, as he bucked under her.

'Ride him cowgirl,' she quipped as he finally relaxed under her.

When he had recovered from Angel's attentions, Steve realised that he could now be in two places at the same time.

Angel had promised to take Stephen along to see Dr. Young in the morning so Stephen would be staying here overnight.

Steve really wanted to jump downtime to see Alison.

He needed to be with her, if she was ever going to get the baby she desired.

Plus he loved her company; it was nice to be able to talk to a normal human being now and again.

Angel and Gloria were almost superhuman compared to Alison, but he loved his ordinary woman just as much as his extraordinary women.

'Should I curtsy my Lord? Asked Alison as he hugged her.

'Ah, Angel has told you about that then?'

'She was over the moon about it, and couldn't wait to brag about how brave you were in rescuing the King.'

'I couldn't have done it with out the help of Omega, the Kings personal Storm trooper,' he admitted honestly.

'Well tough on this Omega, because I am certainly not going to fuck him, but I am going to fuck you senseless,' she stated hugging him tightly.

'There is no rush this time my love,' Steve told her. 'I have decided to take a weeks holiday and stay with you and the children. I also intend to concentrate on getting my darling girl pregnant.'

Alison squealed in delight as she heard this news, she was beginning to think that Steve had forgotten about his ordinary girl.

She was well aware that she simply couldn't compete with either Angel or Gloria as far as sheer sex appeal was concerned.

She could only hope that he loved her for other reasons, than the purely physical ones.

She was also extremely pleased when he put his sword and black coat in a wardrobe in her bedroom, and handed her the key.

'I am yours my Lady Alison,' he announced seriously.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Dr. Snip Ch. 11
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds