• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dragon of the Karst Ch. 02

Dragon of the Karst Ch. 02

She emerged from the tunnel after what seemed an age but was probably closer to five minutes, judging by the number of times she'd moved each knee on her crawl. Only once had she needed to crouch down lower and worm through on her belly, but it had been a terrifying moment. What if she got stuck here? Nobody would ever know what had happened to her.

It was with huge relief and gratitude that she spotted the light around a bend in the tunnel. The tunnel sloped gently downwards but got taller at the same time, so that by the time she got to its mouth, she could have stood upright. Briefly, before turning the last corner, she considered. Would her captor prefer her to crawl or walk? She brushed the stones off her palms and went back to crawling, knowing the answer.

The tunnel opened into a cave perhaps twenty feet in each direction, strangely symmetrical for what looked on the surface like a natural formation. The ceiling ranged from ten to about fourteen feet above her head, showing the natural variation she'd have expected, but the floor was as flat as a patio deck and the walls were not much rougher. Her mind catalogued these details while her eyes took in the contents of the room.

The centre of the room was dominated by a huge wooden X shape, with iron rings at each of the four points. Not far from that was a piece of furniture reminiscent of the horses she had once jumped over in gymnastics class, though this one had a sharp angle where the padding would have been on those. Around the room were benches, stockades, and other devices Hyori couldn't name. Along one wall was a row of wooden cabinets, closed.

She did not have time to wonder at their contents before Mireu swept into the room. She was still gloriously nude, and in the brighter light of the big room, it was clear the greenish glow to her skin had not been a trick of the light. She smiled at Hyori, a predatory look, and the girl shivered. In two steps she had crossed the room. She took Hyori's chin between two fingers and forced it up until the girl was meeting her eyes.

"Did you enjoy your little trip through the tunnel, toy?" she purred. Not waiting for a response, she pulled her captive to her feet, unlatched the girl's arms, and pushed her toward the X, catching her by the elbow when she almost lost her balance. In moments, Hyori's arms were chained to the iron rings at the two upper points of the X. She could see the locks this time, but it was clear that even if she could have reached them, it would have done her no good. The padlocks appeared to have no keyhole, and she wondered if she was stuck there forever.

She tried to crane her neck around to see what Mireu was doing behind her, but a sharp slap on her cheek dissuaded her. "Your curiosity has already gotten you in trouble today, toy. We will need to work on curbing that."

Hyori wasn't quite sure what that meant, but she didn't have time to think about it. Mireu's hands were once again on her breasts from behind, working the nipples and bruising the soft flesh with each pass of her talon-like nails. She moaned and twisted, wondering why she wasn't protesting.

Mireu next moved her hands to the waistband of the girl's pants. She ran her hand inside them, caressing and kneading Hyari's ass until she squirmed. Then her hands moved to the front and Hyari felt the button being undone and the zipper lowered. When her pants fell off her hips, she came back to herself and stopped moving.

"What's the matter, toy? Not pleased with my little game anymore?"

She screwed up all her courage and said, "Why are you doing this to me?" Her voice, normally forceful to the point where her mother despaired of making a lady of her, now came out on a note halfway between a plea and a moan. Inwardly she cursed. Where was her forthrightness when she needed it?

Mireu stepped back, and the touching stopped. Despite herself, Hyari craved it, and had to force herself not to move her ass towards those devilishly provocative hands. "So, perhaps you're not just some power in a pretty body," Mireu remarked thoughtfully. She leaned in close, her mouth at Hyari's ear, not touching her. "You fell into my lair on a day of power, and that makes you mine," she whispered. "I can do anything I want to you and you can do nothing to stop me. But you're not just any fresh offering. You're the descendant of a witch of my own people, and that means we can help each other, you and I." The tips of her nails brushed Hyari under the leather collar, then raked downwards. Hyari cried out as the nails scored her back in four long tracks, wondering if she were now dripping blood. "But before we can do business, you need to understand your place in this deal. You see, I hold all the power, for you are untrained and bound by my magic. You will have the choice as to how long you serve me, but not how, nor whether to serve. Think on that as I use you for a day and a night, for at the end of that time, you will have a choice to make." Her captor took a step back, then reached down to tug at the pants around her ankles. "Kick these off, toy, or you will have nothing to wear should you choose, tomorrow, to go back to your world," she cooed.

Back? Hyori perked up, and without another thought, kicked off the pants. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mireu place them, crumpled, into one of the wooden cabinets where her shirt already resided, but she dared not turn her head to look more closely.

The feel of the lash on her back startled her. Her eyes widened and she gasped as its tails wrapped around her body, covering her from breasts to ass in delicious sting. "Let's see how you do with more than a single stroke, shall we?" Mireu cooed. "When you're ready for me to stop, you are to call out "red," but be warned - I will stop this only to start something else." With that she laid the flogger on hard.

Hyori's world narrowed. There was her body stretched taut on its frame, her torso stinging from the leather tails, and a growing wetness between her legs. All else was lost in a haze of pain and pleasure. She hung slack from her chains, writhing with each stroke, tears streaming down her face, praying for it to stop, praying for it to go on forever, moaning and growling and mewling each in turn as the whipping went on and on and on.

When her moans had slowed and her squeaks quieted, the whipping stopped. Hyori barely noticed, lost in the all-consuming waves of pain and pleasure, until a cool cloth was draped over her back. Gently she was patted, each gentle tap causing a renewed spasm, a faint echo of the flogger itself. Behind her, she could hear Mireu's noises, the click of her clawlike nails on the floor, her grunts of satisfaction at each tiny expression of pain from her captive, her harsh breathing, until finally the cloth was removed and Mireu leaned her chin on Hyori's shoulder.

"That was a lovely meal, my toy," she cooed. "And I am pleased that you did not call red. For that, I will grant you a boon. You may ask anything you like, so long as it does not involve going free."

Hyori fought the fog in her brain. A boon? She got to ask for something, and Mireu would give it to her? "May I lie down, Mireu?" she asked.

Her captor laughed. It was not a pleasant sound, and the girl wondered if she'd played into this terrible game. But how could lying down be worse than hanging from these chains? Before she could come up with a way, Mireu's hands were releasing the chains that held her up. She would have fallen had her captor not supported her as she got her feet under her. Her weight supported again, her hands were once again pulled behind her back and fastened there. Muscles long immobilized screamed in agony and she cried out. Mireu ignored the reaction, snapping a leash on the collar and tugging on it. Shakily, still crying, she followed where the blue-green beauty led.

It was only a few steps to a narrow bed. Mireu pushed her face-first onto it, and Hyori fell with a gasp. Next her feet were pulled up and she was turned so her head was toward the head of the bed. Despite the pain in her arms and torso, she began to relax; it was so good to feel her weight supported by the mattress! But her relief was short-lived, for Mireu was not about to let her off so lightly.

Her wrists were released and she was flipped over in one fluid motion. Before she could grasp at her freedom, one hand was fastened to the side of the bed; in a heartbeat Mireu was around the bed and repeating the tie on the other side. Next Mireu took her feet and moved them until the soles were together, forming a diamond with her legs. A couple of twists with some twine and her big toes were joined together.

Hyori was beginning to realize her mistake: she was lying down, but her bondage was just as strict as it had been before. Mireu had granted her boon without giving her the rest she really craved. Mentally she made a bet with herself as to where Mireu would focus her attentions next.

She did not have long to wait. Her captor climbed onto the bed and sat on her toy's feet. Hyori gathered her energy to lift her head, and caught her breath at the beautiful form that was tormenting her. Mireu's skin was not just turquoise; it was almost iridescent, refracting light with each movement, giving the illusion of a diamond-studded hide with the form of a lithe, athletic woman. Their eyes caught, and Mireu smiled, holding her gaze. The questing fingers at her cunt were almost a surprise, for all they'd been anticipated. She moaned again, squirming against the exploring hand. Nobody had ever touched her there before.

Gentle hands caressed her labia, pinching and rubbing. Her hips rocked against the building pressure as the hands circled and rubbed at her clitoris, and she began to pant as fingers entered her and began to tickle. The angle changed. She barely noticed until Mireu's mouth closed over her nipple and began to circle it with her tongue, nipping and biting. She writhed and moaned. The tempo increased, a pounding rock beat in her cunt, a strumming guitar at her clit, until finally the pressure crested and she burst into a thousand pieces.

Her drifting mind snapped abruptly back into her body when Mireu began to crawl up her. "Was that your first orgasm, toy?" she purred.

Hyori shook her head but didn't speak. Mireu frowned. Grasping her captive's chin in her taloned hands (where had the talons been a few moments ago?) she ordered, "You will answer me when I ask you a question, toy."

"I - I have made myself come before, Mireu," Hyori admitted.

"But never like that, am I right?" The triumph in her voice made it clear she already knew the answer, so Hyori gave it to her.

"No, Mireu. Never like that."

She nodded in satisfaction and continued her climb, sitting up as she got to her captive's neck and continuing to slide, until she was over Hyori's mouth. "I gave you a sampling of what to do, toy," she purred as her hands stroked the girl's hair. "Now you get to do the same to me - with your mouth. If you do well, perhaps I will grant another boon."

Hyori hesitated. Mireu's smell was pungent in her nostrils, sweet and sharp and enticing, but very unfamiliar. A sharp slap to one breast brought her attention back to her captor. "I gave you an order, toy," Mireu reminded her, as she grasped one nipple between two talons and started to cut. Hyori cried out, and while her mouth was still open, Mireu positioned herself above it.

Hyori began to lick, gingerly at first, then with increasing fervour as she realized how much she liked the taste. Her tongue circled Mireu's clitoris, and her captor moaned. Encouraged, she kept up that motion, flicking over the hardening bud with her tongue. Gently she sucked, then when Mireu's moans became whimpers, she did it again, biting and sucking by turns. Mireu's whimpers rose to higher and higher pitches as her body gyrated on Hyori's tongue. Finally Mireu shuddered and cried out, spasming over and over again as she gradually sank to lie down next to her captive.

They lay there for several long minutes, not moving. Hyori couldn't, and Mireu seemed disinclined. Finally the strange woman rolled over Hyori and off the bed, standing in one fluid motion. She untied the twine that held Hyori's big toes together, then detached each wrist from the bed, locking them together in front. Then she pulled the girl off the bed.

"You have done well, toy. I have fed on your energies more than on any girl before you. This time you get a real boon, and I will choose it." She led her hostage to the other side of the room, to a long, low cage made of metal. The floor was covered with padding of some substance Hyori couldn't identify, and the bars at the sides and the top had regular slots of different shapes, none big enough to fit through entirely. This she opened at the short end, indicating to Hyori that she was to enter. Wordlessly the girl sank to her knees and crawled in; the cage was too low for her to sit up in it, but just barely long enough to lie straight. Had she been even an inch taller, she would have had to scrunch her body to fit inside. She wondered how many of her predecessors had spent time in this cage with the purpose of making them as uncomfortable as possible.

When she was fully inside the cage, Mireu threw a blanket in with her and then closed it. As she was dealing with the blanket and trying to cover herself, her captor locked it. "Rest, my toy," she crooned as one talon scraped down Hyori's thigh through the bars. "In a few hours, you will serve me again, and then we shall discuss terms. For now, rest."

The lights dimmed, and Hyori settled into the thin padding with a sigh. Her eyes drifted shut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dragon of the Karst Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds