Dragon's Blood Pt. 02

Thrusts...

**************** ******************

Plots, treason and deception; all things Fia had to deal with as a princess. Cin was great leverage; everyone seemed to want a piece of him, including the female Fia suspected was trying to assassinate her. Cin didn't know it yet but he was going to play an intricate part in her keeping her throne and bringing down a traitor.

With the complicated auctioning of slaves over Fia could now concentrate on the festivities going on around her and amuse herself with her new favorite toy.

The bass of Cin's voice reverberated off the walls as he roared out his frustration.

He belligerently rose to meet Fia, his thick erection was sex slick and glossy, ricocheting up and down as he stalked towards her. He stood toe to toe with her, glaring down at her with menacing eyes, fists clenching and unclenching at his sides, pupils flashing oblong and back, as if they couldn't make up their minds. His big body so bow string tight that Fia could feel the anger rolling off him.

"You are making a habit of doing that little princess. You. Will. Regret it." He hissed. The princess had, once again, stifled his release and he was getting pretty damned tired of it. He actually felt his seed welling inside and ready to spray when she had deliberately hauled him off Lilly.

"So sure of yourself, are we?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Have care, Cin," she warned. "I am still the princess of this realm."

Cin gave her a hard stare, his eyes dancing dangerously, and a tick worked in his jaw. Reluctantly, he sketched an elegant bow and dropped to his knee. "Forgive me for my insolence," the words burned like acid in this throat. "Is this what you are after little princess?"

It was the one and only time he'd ever been on his knees in supplication and vowed he would never kneel again.

He sized up the elegant hand stretched out before him and raised an eyebrow. Really? At least he could use this opportunity to his advantage and finally get some leverage over her.

Reluctantly he placed a chaste kiss on the heavy onyx ring she wore on her ring finger before nimbly turning her hand over placing a kiss on the inside of her wrist.

Shivers went through Fia as Cin's teeth nipped and sucked each finger before staggering baby kisses to her elbow. She was so distracted by his whiskered cheek tickling the sensitive flesh of her inner arm that she hadn't noticed he'd sucked the potion ring off her finger and slipped the pilfered ring under his waist band.

She eyed him with appreciation. "I see that you can learn to heel," the fingers on her other hand curled into the silky hair at the nape of his neck.

Looking up from his knees he plucked the shoulders of the dress down, freeing her breasts from the confining material; his mouth watering to kiss them. "I can your highness."

"They tempt you, don't they?" She quirked an eyebrow, "Were you thinking about them while you were hanging so prettily on my wall?"

A nip to the underside of her breasts, "Were you thinking of what's between my legs while I was hanging there?"

She tisked. "Deflection, Cin? It doesn't become you."

"Is that so?" His hot breath feathered over her protruding nipple, watching in fascination as it crinkled tighter.

"You will come to heel again." Do I really want him to?

She shamelessly dragged her shin against the twin sacs that undulated between his legs.

"Will I?"

Had his voice just dropped an octave? "Without a doubt," Making sure no one would be able to hear the exchanged she whispered in his ear, "And yes, I did think about what it would feel like to have your cock in me."

"Why don't we find out now, princess? "He asked thumbing her nipple, his hips twisting on her shin.

"Think you're up for it, dragon? You've had so much Dragon's Blood I'll be very disappointed if this is over before it begins."

Snatching her hand he guided it to his shaft, holding it steadfast when she tried to pull away. His frenzied gold eyes met her stormy grey ones. The look he gave her was so raw and primal that it gave her pause. Had she finally pushed him too far?

"Feel how ready I am for you. In fact you might not want me to be so primed your first time." He warned.

Embracing his cock she gave it a light squeeze feeling no give to the substantial piece of flesh. "Mine." Fia whispered.

One glossy eyebrow arched up, "Are you sure about that, Princess?"

"Yes."

"Then ride your male, Princess, I know you're hungry." he breathed, expanding his brawny arms out to the side giving her cart blanch to explore.

Pushing him to his back, his velvety harness nudged her thighs as she crawled up his body and straddled his hips, wantonly rubbing the seam of her pussy on his cock.

Fia's unique scent hit Cin like a jackhammer. His oversensitive olfactory worked double time; the heady combination of her sex and unique pheromones practically made him dizzy. He groaned, voluntarily tilting his head giving her better access to his neck when she dove in; sucking until a soft purple marked him as hers.

He growled low in his throat and bit down on those thoroughly chewable erect nipples of hers; spending several minutes exploring the contrast between the smooth eraser like texture of the nipple and the tight ridges of the aureole.

He stretched her nipples out with his teeth until she pulled so hard on his hair that he swore she had just torn some hair out. Easing up, he swirled his tongue around the tight nub, taking away the sting.

Claiming what was rightfully hers, Fia hungrily pulled Cin's head tight to her mouth; into a kiss that was so hot and demanding that it seared Cin to the core of his being. Cin bit down on her lip, forcing her mouth open; his invading tongue pillaging her mouth.

Cin cupped her jaw and his thumb delicately moved over it, his breathe light on her cheek and his fingertips lightly brushing down the long column of her throat, scorching her hypersensitive skin.

"Touch yourself, Princess. Show your male how you like to be touched."

Dipping her head slightly, Fia slid her hand down her concave stomach and inserted her finger into the sticky wet folds rubbing the swollen nub in small circles and rocking on her hand; mewling softly.

Cin watched, with a casual interest he didn't feel, as liquid drizzled onto to her fingers making them glossy. "Good girl."

Feeling her erratic heartbeat his big hand paused for half a breath when it moved over her sternum. Game on. Sitting up he wrapped one steely arm around her waist and slowly maneuvered her to her back; the sheer size of his muscled thighs made her spread her legs obscenely wide to accommodate him. Once in the cradle of her thighs he laced his fingers with hers and stretched her arms above her head.

She looked ravishing with all that luxurious velvety skin spread out under him; just right for his taking. And in any other circumstance he would not have hesitated to spend hours locked in that cradle feasting on all that glorious skin with tongue and teeth. It almost made him regret what he was going to have to do next. Almost.

Fia froze as she looked into the face of an unleashed predator: Cin's expression was cold and stony; eyes blazing and savage, pupils that were so thin that only a slight line of black in the middle kept them from being totally Amber; power radiating off him in menacing waves.

With aberrant speed he dispatched the mechanism in her armband and released the hidden palm sized dagger from its holster. The deadly blade flashed in the light a heartbeat before cold steel met the warm flesh of her neck. "I can play dirty too, princess. Play time is over."

Abruptly Cin fisted her hair, yanked her head back and kissed her crudely. "You wanted me to put on a good show and I have." With his mouth close to her ear he growled, "Now release me."

Was that male out of his ever-loving-mind? Maybe all the Dragon's Blood had finally got to him. He couldn't honestly believe that she would voluntarily release him. Even if she wanted to she couldn't. His antics had drawn the attention of most of the party-goers and they were clamoring to catch a glimpse of the male chastening their princess.

Her leadership abilities were already in question and letting that male go now would be a sign of weakness. As it were, she was not sure she would be able to censure the humiliation that he had already caused her. Losing control to a male, no way. Losing control of a male that she had openly claimed as hers... Inexcusable.

"Now, princess- don't make me hurt you." he commanded impatiently; shifting the lethal blade a hairsbreadth from her skin.

Fearlessly she locked eyes with his and leaned into the point of the blade. A bead of blood welled up at the tip. "You know I can't do that."

Stupid female! Don't force my hand. "Then let the male who just got pummeled go free. He's in need of medical attention." Cin insisted.

If Cin wouldn't be release he might as well barter for Sebastian's freedom. Cin knew his chances to be rescued would be doubled if he could get his friend free; and just might save the fighters life too.

At last glance Sebastian's bloody and bruised body had been hanging limply against the wall. A guard had pried open his mouth and poured, what Cin only could assume was Dragon's Blood down his throat. His cock had grown stiff, and despite whatever pain he was in he was rocking his hips as if looking for relief. The chains seemed to be the only thing keeping him from sliding down the wall and into the pool of blood that had accumulated at his feet.

"We have adequate medical help here, he'll live. Do you really think you can escape here?" she asked earnestly, "Look around; those guards are ready to take your head off. You're a smart male. Do you honestly think they'd let you escape after you've threaten and humiliated their princess?"

He glanced around and realized sentinels had closed in on him with weapons at the ready.

He knew the odds were going to be slim when he decided to make his move but he had hoped that everyone would be so distracted by the goings-on that they wouldn't have even noticed him slipping out with Fia. The females had been moving males in and out of the hall and into private alcoves all night. Once again he had underestimated these females. It would not happen again.

"Don't be a pussy, Dragon," she growled, leaning into the blade more until a rivulet of blood rolled down her neck. "Either kill me or surrender the fucking blade."

Cin got eerily calm. His eyes had stopped dancing and his muscles relaxed just an infinitesimal amount.

Not a good sign. Not a good sign at all.

Cin howled out his chagrin and plunged the tip of the dagger in the wood precariously close to Fia's ear. The onyx handle laughing at him as it wagged back and forth.

Pissed-off, Cin raised his hands in surrender and snarled at her.

Tossing Lilly a don't-fucking-touch-me look he angrily shrugged off the death grip she had on his bicep. His Amber eyes burned into the Princess as he voluntarily put his arms behind his back and allowed the general to restrain him.

"That's twice you've walked away from me, Princess. There won't be a third!" he warned looking over his shoulder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds