• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dream

Dream

Pamela Anderson sat on the couch, her arm around Anna Nicole Smith's shoulder, her hand on her thigh, as they watched the video-tape of her fucking, or being fucked by, ex-husband Tommy Lee.

They watched as his huge cock slid in and out of Pam's neatly trimmed pussy.

"Gee, that's a big fucking cock!" Gasped Anna Nicole, running her hand up Pam's thigh to the edge of her cropped jeans.

"Oh yeah... And boy it felt good!" Moaned Pamela.

Anna leant in close to Pamela's ear and whispered... "Mine's bigger!" She flicked her tongue out and licked Pamela's ear lobe slowly.

"You have a bigger cock than Tommy?" Asked Pammy, confused.

"I have a dildo upstairs so big your eyes will pop out!"

"I want to play with that!" Pamela shouted excitedly. She moved her hand up to Anna's crotch and rubbed through her jeans... "Is it a strapon?"

Anna smiled and nodded, "I'll go get it." She said as she got to her feet. "You get yourself ready for when I get back..." She hurried out of the room.

Pamela was excited as hell as she heard Anna Nicole bounding up the stairs. She quickly slid her cropped jeans off and peeled her T-shirt off. Leaning back on the couch she watched herself on the TV screen being fucked by Tommy. She imagined an even bigger harder cock inside her pussy.

On the TV Tommy was banging hard into Pam from behind, the camera focusing on her dick sliding into her, his belly tattoo pumping against her butt-cheeks. She remembered how it felt to have his big cock pumping into her body and slipped a finger from each hand into her pussy, pushing them inside, running them around the inside of her vaginal lips. Her eyes closed as she imagined his hot cock in her.

Anna returned to the room to find Pamela on her back, naked, with two hands between her thighs, fingers in her wet pussy. Anna smiled and tiptoed over to her blonde friend. She reached out and placed her hand on Pammy's hands... "Surprise!" She giggled.

Pamela opened her eyes and saw the strapon Anna was wearing. She almost fainted, the dildo was a foot long, very thick, as fat as a fist - covered with veins and had a small hole in the rounded tip. The straps that held it to Anna's body went around her waste and up over her shoulder, a heavy-duty harness. Other than that Anna was naked, her huge tits hanging loose.

"I can fuck you better than Tommy ever did!" She boasted.

"Oh yeah.... Prove it!" Demanded Pammy.

Anna stepped in front of Pammy, dildo standing proud in front of her mouth. "Suck my cock!"

Pamela opened her mouth and started sucking on the end of the cock, it was too big to get in her mouth - she gasped, imagining this monster in her cunt - she couldn't wait. She continued to suck on the tip, licking the shaft, sucking the sides of the dildo, reaching around and gripping Anna's butt.

Anna pinched her own nipples, lifting her tits up by them, shaking them. She held one breast to her mouth and sucked on the nipple, then changed to the other tit.

Pamela continued sucking, trying to take the head of the dildo into her mouth - failing. She spat it out, "I want you to put that big hard fucking dildo right inside my wet cunt!" She stated.

Anna dropped to her knees and placed the tip of the dildo against Pamela's pussy lips, Pam reached down and fingered the lips, parting them with her fingertips so that Anna could slide in slowly.

As Anna slid the tool into Pamela's pussy, she watched the amazing look on Pam's face. Pain, pleasure, excitement, surprise...

Pamela could feel her pussy being stretched to the limit, she wrapped her legs around Anna's middle and pulled her closer, deeper. Moaning, breathing hard, sweating, Pamela was dizzy with the feelings.

Once close enough, Anna leant forward, her breasts pressing up against Pamela's, their faces closing together, mouths an inch apart. They looked deep into each other's eyes as Anna pumped the huge dildo slowly in and out of Pamela's pussy. Tongues flicking out, rubbing against one another, saliva flicking into each others face.

"Fuck me" Ordered Pam. "Fuck me hard!"

Anna pulled Pamela's legs up onto her shoulders and pushed forward against them, pushing the dildo all the way into Pam. She moved her hips back and forth, faster, harder, deeper... She watched as Pam's face twisted with both pain and pleasure. "You like this better than Tommy?" She asked.

Pam nodded, biting her lip and bucking against Anna's cock, reaching down and gripping her bottom, pulling her butt-cheeks apart, tossing her head back and Anna reamed into her pussy with the giant toy, her eyes shut as she felt the waves of orgasm flowing through her. She came hard, screaming it out, "Fuck yes!"

Anna continued pumping, the base of the strapon bumping against her clit, the rhythm bringing her toward her own climax. She reached down to hold the base of the dildo's shaft as she felt her orgasm building, then pulled out of Pamela's pussy and squeezed the ejaculation mechanism... Hot creamy artificial cum shot out of the end of the dildo and splattered over Pamela's tits... Another pump of the mechanism and another stream of thick white fluid shot out over Pam's face...

Pamela leant forward and wrapped her lips around the tip of the dildo and looked up at Anna as she pumped the rest of the fake cum into her mouth. Like a good girl, Pam swallowed everything she could, allowing the remainder to run from the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

On the TV, Tommy moaned as he shot his load over Pamela. In the room, Anna leant in and kissed Pamela slowly, tongues pressed together, lapping up the remainder of the fake cum.

"Oh, girl, I wish this was a real cock..." moaned Pamela.

"That what you really want, babe?" Replied Anna Nicole, kissing her friend again.

"I'd do anything to have a real, hot cock inside my mouth right now." Said Pamela.

"Any cock?" Asked Nicole, sitting up, her eyes widening...

"Any cock!" Stated Pamela... "As long as it was hot, living cock... Not rubber..."

Anna jumped up and hurried out of the room, the dildo bouncing up against her belly. Pamela watched her leave, excited about who she may return with... The gardener? The pool man?

Anna returned within a few minutes, leading with her a large, muscular man the guard Justin. She smiled broadly, "Justin loves to have his cock sucked! And it sure is a hot cock!" Pamela thought about it, for about a second, then slipped to the floor and crawled sexily over to Anna and Started licking her pouting lips.Within seconds, Pamela and Anna were side-by-side, face-to-face, passing the dripping head of Justin's long cock back and forth to each other's mouths. Each took a turn at sucking the pre-cum from his penis. As they sucked, they fingered each others asses with there spare hands and giggled like virgin schoolgirls.

With each turn Anna encouraged Pamela to takeJustin's cock deeper into her mouth, until she was eventually deep-throating the seven inches of slippery cock sliding beyond the back of her mouth, pre-cum dribbling down her throat, her lips wrapped around the base of the shaft. By now Anna wasn't getting to taste the cock that was Pamela's privilege! As Pamela sucked the cock, Anna held her hair back and stroked her tits, ass and thighs. She whispered into Pamela's ear, "You like sucking a big cock?"

Pamela moaned a 'yes' around Justin's cock. She slid her mouth back off the penis, allowing the head to drop from her mouth... As she looked up at Anna she ran the pre-cum pouring head of the Justin's cock over her face, soaking herself.

"Can I fuck him?" She begged. "Please..."

"Gimme a kiss first..." Said Anna as she leant in and ran her tongue over Pamela's cum-soaked face, building to a long, tongue hard kiss.

Anna positioned Pamela back on the edge of the couch, her ass slightly over the edge. She encouraged Justin to step his legs onto the edge of the couch, his body between Pamela's long, tanned legs. Pamela stroked Justin's head and shoulders as Anna carefully guided his thick dick between Pammy's wet pussy lips - he slipped in real quick!

Justin started pumping immediately he felt flesh round his cock, punching deeper and deeper until Pamela could feel his belly on her flesh, the outsides of his hips against her inner thighs. She felt the Justin's cock inside her pussy - closing her eyes she thought about what it must look like.

Beneath the Justin's cock penetrating the woman's cunt, Anna lay on her back, her mouth inches from the action, tonguing at Justin's shaft as it rammed in and out of Pamela. She could see the knot of his cock ramming up against her lover's pussy lips, reaching up she fingered Pamela trying to help it in...

As the orgasmic feelings built up in the former Baywatch star, she reached down and grabbed Justin's hips, pulling him hard and fast up against her pelvis, she felt a searing shot of pain as the knot burst into her cunt. As she came, so did Justin - pumping hot cum right into her pussy.

It took several minutes before Pamela was ready to let Justin slip from her hot cunt. When he did pull out a large gob of cum poured out over Anna's face, she caught as much as possible in her mouth - tasting the salty iron-like flavor - then lapped at Pamela's swollen pussy lips until she felt it was empty. Anna took Justin's cock and slipped it into her mouth - tasting Pamela's juices on it, along with it's own flavor.

Having been fucked by both Anna's giant strap-on and Justin's cock, Pamela fell asleep on the couch, Anna continued to suck on the Justin's still hard cock, and Justin continued to enjoy himself!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds