Dreamcatcher: Circle of Friends Ch. 1

Minutes ticked away. I knew the Runt was dying in the laundry bag, but I could not stop yet. I needed a little more. I laid Joy on the couch and made sure she was comfortable. I straddled her chest. "Fuck my titties," she begged. Her voice was erotically maddening. She needed it. I placed my cock between her giant breasts. Joy held her titties together. I turned to the camera Joy could not see. I began stroking at a slow place. It felt almost as good as fucking her pussy. Every time my cock passed through her titties, Joy would lick the head of my penis. She was also busy fingering her own pussy. "I need your cum," she moaned. "I want it in my mouth. All over my face."

Those were the words I really wanted to hear. A dream cum true. This was my little fetish. The purpose of Dreamcatcher Productions. My cock took on a new life and I used all my remaining energy. My feet no longer burned. I fucked her big titties with new passion. I poked her in the eye twice while fucking her. I held her titties in my hand, squeezing for the cause. I needed to cum on her face. I became a new person. "Oh fuck," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed the words really loudly, forgetting about the neighbors. My cum blew out of my cock lethally. The cum blasted all over Joy's chin and lips. I shot more cum on her forehead, her left cheek and blew some in her dark blond hair.

"Ummmm!" she moaned. I could see that Joy loved all the cum I sprayed on her face. She also loved what she tasted. She licked her lips and blew little bubbles of cum out of her mouth for enjoyment. The Runt's camera would be in perfect position to catch all the action. For once in my life I had something to be really proud of.

Dreamcatcher Productions was alive and back in business.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1096 milliseconds