• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreamer's Dream

Dreamer's Dream

Lying in bed, thoughts of you fresh in my head, I enter a silent reverie and drift away to slumber. I begin to dream, aware already of the influence of your suggestions.

I open my eyes at the sound of the phone, but the room is immersed in the deep shadow of night. I quickly slip out of bed, using my acute knowledge of the terrain in my tiny lair to reach the phone without seeing. As I answer I spring back to the bed, knowing already who calls me.

You again ask me a heartfelt request, I have denied you once before, but haven’t the heart or will to do so again. I say yes, and snuggle into my bed to get comfortable for what is to come. I ask if you are clothed, when you say yes I am disappointed, but also deviously thrilled. I tell you not to say anything, that I will go first, and to try to resist satisfying yourself.

I begin my description of the scene playing out in my head:

“I enter through your window, and I leap up to you. I grab you firmly in my arms and gently nuzzle the side of your face before pulling you sideways and pushing us both onto the bed with me on top. I remove your top with all haste, not bothering with small intricacies like buttons, and quickly remove your skirt in much the same manner. Taking your shirt off has left your arms sprawled above your head, and the removal of your pants has left your panties pulled down on one side. I position myself over you, and slowly run my hands down your arms starting at the wrist and ending at your neck. I touch you ever so lightly, alternating between the tips of my finger and my palms as I work my way down. I caress you from the bottom of your right ear, across your cheek, and under your chin with the back of my right hand before producing a pair of fuzzy leopard print handcuffs from under your mattress.”

In my minds eye I see on your face convey a flurry of emotions. Fear, anticipation, desire, and reservation battle within you, and I read this on your face like an open book as I continue with my narration:

“I put one leg on either side of you, and support myself on my left arm as I gently pet the left side of your head with my right hand. I move my hand lower, sliding it down your ear, your cheek, your neck, and across your shoulder till I touch the strap of your bra. I wrap my hand around your shoulder gently, and begin to slide it further, pushing the strap with me till I reach your arm as if you were striping for me. I stretch the strap slightly up your arm and you reluctantly bring your arm down from its position above your head to allow me to slide the strap off of you, but I leave it dangling only halfway off. I gently lower myself so I am closer to your body, and we can feel each other’s heat. Then I begin on your right side, replicating what I have just done on your left. I gently nuzzle the right side of your neck, leaving the feel of my hot breath on you. I run both my hands down the sides of your neck, moving across your shoulders before drifting down near your armpits to take a hold of your arms and pull them up through the loose straps of your bra to their previous position above your head. I once again take hold of the handcuffs.”

I see your face flash through emotions, but there is less conflict this time, and your face begins to contort slightly as wicked thoughts pass through your head, and I hear you moan ever so softly. Knowing you are enjoying the experience, I continue my devious description:

“I run my palms back up your arms, almost massaging you, and gently but firmly secure the cuffs around your wrists.

‘Keep your hands above your head’ I gently whisper in your ear.’”

I hear your breath catch slightly over the phone, and I can see your nodding slowly. Your fears have lost out to your desires and you wish for me to continue:

“I run my hands down the undersides of your arms, then curve up to your chest, and come back down above your breasts, moving my hands around your sides, and I unfasten your bra, but leave it on you. I gently kiss you on your jaw line, and again on your right cheek.”

I can see your face twitch slightly towards mine, it’s obvious that you seek something more, but that is something you cannot have…yet. You make a slight disappointed sound as I take things elsewhere in my description:

“I begin slowly petting you, starting above your ears and working my way down past your neck to your shoulder, then again, but I go a tiny bit lower each time, slowly working lower and lower, till I am caressing the tops of your breasts above the fabric of your bra.”

I can see frustration and anticipation slowly mounting in your face, your eyes have been closed for quite some time as you enjoy the sensations I am giving you and they are beginning to clench tightly, but it will only get worse for you. That is the point after all. The small sounds of pleasure you have been making are starting to have a growing effect on me, and I let my hand drift over my dick, causing me to thrust hard once against my hand involuntarily. I let my words continue to flow as my fantasy progresses:

“I caress you again, ending this time in the same spot as before, and leave my hands there for a moment, then caress down your sides around your breasts to the underside of your bra. My hands slowly roam upwards, bushing your bra off your enticing breasts till your already hardening and inviting nipples come into view.”

I hear you take a sharp intake of breath followed by a satisfied moan. You think a measure of relief is in sight, and it is, but you will never reach it…because I won’t let you. It is my job to tease you, I aim to be very good at it, and I enjoy my work. I give myself a light squeeze as I press on:

“I gently caress just above your breasts again, and then slowly slide down around the sides of them so I can softly tease the luscious swell of their undersides. I begin to move my hands in wide circles around each breast, almost imperceptibly spiraling up towards your hard nipples. I stop at the edge of your areolas and circles several times till you arch your back, pressing towards me, silently begging for me to touch your sensitive nipples.”

I hear you moan again, and imagine you gently caressing your breasts as I describe to you, unable to resist the temptation. I feel proud that I was able to have such a strong effect on you, but disappointed that you were unable to resist as I move on with my description to further your lust:

“I place one hand just below your breasts to keep you from pushing up, and every so gently graze the tip of your right nipple with one finger. Then I leave your luxurious mounds to travel south. I carefully caress your sides as I move down your body. I shift so I am facing to my left as I reach the spot where your panties are pushed down, and I tug at them before pulling them back up. I caress your leg lazily, moving my hand in slow patterns, and shift again so I am kneeling between your legs. I grab the waistband on each side of your panties and slowly slide them down, watching as they stick to your pussy from your wetness, and let them barely tug at you over and over till they pull free of your juices so I can pull them down to your knees.”

Your moans are becoming more heated as tension builds, but I know you are still barely touching yourself because they are far apart. I picture you lazily running your hands over your body, trying to replicate the feeling of the images I am giving you, but it is not the same, and it only adds to your tension as I weave the tapestry of my lurid scene:

“I move off the bed and slowly strip off my shirts and pants, leaving me in only my underwear. I allow you to take in the sight for a moment before crawling up the side of the bed near your feet, and moving slowly up on all fours. I lay down pressing your breasts firmly against my chest, but not enough to hurt you, and support my thighs against yours, being very careful not to let your pussy touch anything. I gently begin caressing your ears, cheeks, and neck, after the first two times I begin to follow my caresses with gentle kisses and licks. I begin to lick the very edge of your lip, quickly pulling away before you can move. I begin to gently nibble your neck, and move my hands lower to caress your shoulders and chest.”

I let a moan escape me as I picture the look on your face, and imagine the feel of your soft breasts and hard nipples against my chest. I can almost feel the desperation mounting slowly within you as you seek begin to wish for anything to bring you to that next level of pleasure, to break out of the frustration of my gentle teasing and begin building your passion towards a powerful orgasm. But I still will not let you, because I know that I can push you further, and the more I push, the sweeter it will be. So onward I push:

“I let my warm breath wash gently over the spots I have been nibbling, and lick them once more before moving to your ears. Still caressing your shoulders and chest, I lick and nibble your right ear, then trail my tongue down along your jaw line to your left, where I again lick and nibble. I begin to gently suck on your earlobe, flicking it with my tongue lightly, then harder. I pull my head back slowly; still applying suction till your earlobe is released from my mouth, then I direct a tiny stream of air over it.”

I hear you moan loudly, and can almost feel you shudder beneath me, and I apply pressure to myself again to ease my own building pain as I move on:

“I kiss and gently suck my way across your neck, trailing my wet lips as I go and exhaling slowly to allow my breath to caress your neck. I give you a final kiss just below your ear and slowly lift myself off you.”

Your moan of disappointment fills my ears, but does not deter me:

“I move my hands lower once again, caressing the sides of your breasts, sliding them under your breasts, and down your stomach. Moving my hands to your sides to support myself, I gently nuzzle the side of your right breast before kissing it. I trail my lips and the tip of my tongue down your breast, and over to the other. I kiss my way around the breast, then lick from the top to the edge of your areola and gently circle around the edge. I lick from the side of the areola down the valley of your breasts to your other areola and begin circling it as well. I begin to spiral in, slowly approaching your nipple, pressing harder with my tongue as I near it.”

I listen to your breath quicken. I know your anticipation is overwhelming. I see myself sucking desperately at your nipple, the desire burns within me as it does within you, but I know I must resist:

“As I am about to finally make contact with your nipple, I stop and move away, trailing my tongue down off your breast, and down the side of your stomach. When I reach your hip I begin to mix lazy kisses with my licks and trail my left hand ahead of my mouth, with my right moving down the inside your thigh. I keep kissing and trailing my tongue down your calf. I move my tongue across your ankle then quickly lick up the inside of your calf. I slow down at your knee, kissing and sucking my way up your inner thigh tantalizingly slowly. I lick gently, softly, right next to your pussy.”

Your breath quickens again, I feel myself burning with desire. I imagine what you look like, building all the details in my head as a blind man would fill in the details of a face as he touches it. I feel a desperate longing, to touch you, to smell you, to taste you, to pleasure you, but I know that even if I were there I would continue in just this manner:

“I run my fingers through the hair above your burning pussy, and caress down the inside of your other thigh with my hand, then take a moment simply to drink in the sight of your body. I stare at you reverently, almost worshiping your prone form from my kneeling position between your legs. I once again lie upon you, and gently nibble your ear lobe. Hearing your gasps and moans I know your mouth is open and slightly parted. I move away from your ears and see your lips, wet and inviting. I let you feel my breath as I hover just above your sensuous mouth. I gently lick your bottom lip from left to right, barely letting the tip of my tongue enter your mouth, wary of any attempt you might make to kiss me. I kiss your upper lip quickly and softly, and as a reward for your patients I kiss it again, this time sucking gently and flicking my tongue across it.”

Your moans are becoming more frequent and I know you are getting hotter. I almost feel bad for making you this frustrated, but also delight in my torture. I know you will be disappointed by what I will do next, but your moan of disapproval and frustration will be music to my ears as I intend to drag this out just a little more before giving into our mutual desires:

“Pulling myself away from your sweet mouth, I stand low with my legs on either side of you. In my crouching stance I apply pressure to roll you over, and sensing my intentions you aid in my effort. I gently lay upon you again, with my legs between yours, and you can feel my cock pressing firmly against your ass through my underwear, twitching with my heartbeat. Myself unable to resist the urge, I thrust gently against you and moan in ecstasy. I finish lying so my chest is on your back, being careful not to hurt you with my weight. I brush your hair off to the right and begin kissing and licking all around your neck from behind, and let my hands wander to the sides of your breasts. I gently caress and squeeze them as my kisses begin to move down the top of your back. I begin kissing your vertebrae, and licking between them. With each kiss I move my hands there and gently massage from your spine to your sides with single slow strokes of my hands. As I reach your tailbone I continue running my hands over the small of your back and your sides as I…”

I can feel our anticipation mounting; soon I can satisfy the urges that burn within us both, and slake our painful thirst for pleasure. I feel something is out of place. I stop, and expand my senses. I hear a ringing, a loud ringing. I know that sound, it is the familiar ring of my phone, but how can the phone ring when I am talking to you?

As I am suddenly torn from my reverie by the cold and uncaring hand of logic, I open my eyes and am assaulted by the horrible shine of daylight. The alarm clock above my computer reads 10:46 AM. I get out of bed hoping desperately the one on the phone is you, but knowing that it cannot be so. I resist the urge to verbally beat the poor telemarketer unlucky enough to call me this morning, and suffer in mental anguish at the loss of the precious 15 minutes of sleep I could have had. I long to talk to you, the feeling of longing like terrible homesickness pulses within my chest, but I know there are still several hours before I shall have that luxury, and I likely will not have the courage to speak of my dream to you. I realize it too that it will be longer still before I can seek relief, as I must prepare for class and begin my day. So for now it remains just that, a fantasy within a dream, a dreamer’s dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreamer's Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds