• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dreams Come True

Dreams Come True

I came home early from work one day as I had gone in very early. I didn't think anyone was home as the house was quiet, the wife was at work, and the kids were supposed to be in school for at least another couple hours. I went to the bedroom my wife and I share to change into some basketball shorts and a t-shirt, but left the door open as, once again, I thought I was alone. The house was extremely quiet, as was I, when all of a sudden someone came down the hallway and walked toward the kitchen. I can see the kitchen from my bedroom, but with the door open and me just a bit startled, I jumped behind my bedroom door and peaked through the door hinge crack to see who else was in the house. It was my stepdaughter, Diana...

Diana turned 18 a few months ago, and just graduated high school. She has long brown hair that she usually wears in a braided pony tail and braided head band. Diana is 5'7" and maybe all of 115 pounds. She has big, beautiful brown eyes, high cheek bones, and perky "C-cup" breasts. She has somewhat broad shoulders that taper neatly down to her toned ribcage, abdomen and back, and it only gets better leading down to her perfectly thin waist, apple-bottomed ass, and long, but shapely and toned legs. Diana is a Playboy College Pictorial waiting to happen, and she lives in our house!

As I peered through the gap from behind my bedroom door, I saw Diana was butt-naked! She had NO IDEA I was home, and she was prancing around in the kitchen while humming and making a hot snack on the stove. My manhood paid attention as well as I began to get a hard-on that was now pitching a tent in my basketball shorts.

I thought to myself, "What do I do? Do I let her know I am here and startle and embarrass the hell out of her, or do I just watch and admire this amazing specimen of a young woman stark naked in our kitchen, and just stroke my cock to her peaceful hum and gorgeous body without her ever knowing I was watching?"

Over the last several years while she was growing up, I noticed she paid close attention and often complimented me when I really felt she was going out of her way. I also noticed how she would smile at me, give me hugs for no apparent reason, and would always show more of herself than her mother would approve of when she knew I was the sole captive audience with no one else around. When it was her "dishes night," she always came out of her room dressed rather scantily, and whenever I walked into the kitchen, she made sure to lean down toward the bottom rack of the dishwasher as her loose t-shirt would open up and reveal her ripe, perky breasts - sometimes with a bra, but most often without. She loved wearing Daisy Duke shorts while on dish-duty, but I never noticed until lately that this was the only time she wore them around the house, and even began wearing them more often when she knew her mother was not home. I always felt she was teasing me, but I tried hard not to acknowledge my interest in her for fear she was simply being a care-free teen-aged woman.

I thought about my dilemma a bit more and opted for a modified version of my initial thought process of "what to do now" as I figured it was worth a shot to see what her reaction might be. I stripped off my basketball shorts and removed my boxer briefs, but kept my t-shirt on. I wanted my entrance toward the kitchen to be almost as embarrassing for me as it was for her just to make her feel better about the situation. I knew she had nowhere to hide once I appeared, and that this pending "meeting" could go really bad or it could perhaps go in another direction. I was not completely sure what might happen.

Once I was ready, I cleared my throat so she would hear me, then abruptly walked out of my room towards the kitchen as if I were simply heading to the closed laundry room door on the other end of the house wearing nothing but my t-shirt and a slight hard-on while carrying my basketball shorts in one hand along-side me. Diana reacted immediately after I walked out of my room and after getting a glimpse of me walking toward her. She grabbed a kitchen towel hanging from the stove handle and tried to cover her breasts and hooch at the same time. The towel barely covered her breasts, and I could clearly see the bottom half of her trimmed nether-region as I began to react as well by covering my hard-on with my basketball shorts. We literally both stopped in our tracks as we made eye contact with one another. Diana panicked and turned her back to me, but then realized she was simply showing me her perfect ass! I giggled just to take the tension out of the room, but my cock was now standing at attention.

"I'm sorry, Honey, I didn't know anyone was home. I was heading to the dryer to see if I had some underwear in there, and thought I was alone."

Diana turned back around to face me while still trying to cover her important parts - albeit the towel was way too small as she moved it up and down as if she were wiping her stomach with it instead of trying to hide behind it. "Oh my God! I am SO sorry! I had no idea you were home. I...I...was just trying to make myself a snack. Could you please go back in your room so I can go get dressed?"

Her face said she was stressed out, but her eyes were wide open and I noticed a glimmer of curiosity in them. I turned around and said, "Of course, Dear, but there's nothing to be ashamed of" as I walked back to my room. Once I reached my bedroom doorway, I turned around and said, "This is almost a dream come true for me."

Diana asked, "What do you mean? You scared the crap out of me, and I am totally embarrassed!"

"Please don't be embarrassed," I said. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. It was an innocent mistake by both of us. It's a dream come true for me because I have always felt we were close."

"I need to head to my room now to put some clothes on. Would you mind going into your room and closing the door behind you so I can get there?"

"No problem," I replied.

I closed the door to my room and heard Diana run past it down the hallway to her room and close her own bedroom door. Diana was much more shaken up than I had anticipated. Maybe I was wrong about her - about how she felt about me. I gave her some time, and after I had redressed and felt she had plenty of time to get dressed herself, I approached her bedroom door and knocked politely.

"Come in," she said.

I walked into Diana's room, and she was lying on her bed wearing Daisy Dukes and a loose t-shirt while staring at her laptop computer as it rested upon her chest.

"Look, Diana, I am sorry for what happened. I am ashamed to tell you this, but the truth is, I knew you were home, saw you naked in the kitchen, and came out of my room half-naked on purpose. I know. It was the wrong thing to do, and I am terribly sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I was wrong and I apologize!"

Diana looked up from her computer and gave me a coy grin before saying, "Hmmm...perhaps this is a dream come true for both of us."

"What do you mean?"

Diana cleared her throat and said, "I knew you were home, too. I heard the garage door open and your truck outside. I knew it was you! I know you go straight to your room after work and change clothes, and that's when I decided to walk to the kitchen naked. I was being voyeuristic, but had no idea you were going to do what you did, but I think I am glad you did it."

"Why?"

"Because I have been trying to get your attention for a long time, and now that I am 18, it just excites me even more! Okay, I will just say it. I have a crush on you!"

I felt my cock stiffen as those last words passed her lips, then I walked closer to Diana as she lay on her bed and said, "I have had a crush on you as well for a long time, but I know it's totally wrong and it's just weird. Part of me wants to just leave your room and forget any of this happened - including this conversation. Yet, part of me wants to explore what we've just shared with each other, and see what happens while we are all alone."

"I like option number two," Diana replied as she smiled and batted her big brown eyes at me. She then removed the laptop from her chest and raised her right knee revealing an opening near her inner left thigh exposing her trimmed bush as she was obviously "commando." "What should we do now," Diana asked as she reached out her left hand toward me.

I grabbed her hand with my right hand and intertwined our fingers together. I slowly moved to the very edge of her bed and grabbed her right ankle with my left hand, extending her leg out to lay it flat once again. I then climbed on the bed, putting my knees on either side of her thighs, then grabbed her right hand with my left and intertwined our fingers. I slowly moved our clasped hands over her head as I lowered my mouth toward her left ear and neck area. I blew warm air from my mouth into her ear then softly kissed and bit her sexy neck. Diana shivered with goose bumps and slightly moaned in satisfaction.

"Oh my God, that feels good," Diana said softly. I continued what I started and alternated from one side of her head to the other. Diana's lower body was starting to squirm and wriggle. I knew she was getting wet with anticipation. My cock was now perfectly stiff as it reacted to her movements. With our hands still clasped together over her head, and with my elbows supporting my upper body over hers, I moved my left knee in between her thighs. Diana read my mind by kicking her right leg outward then nudged my right knee with her left thigh so that I would free it to allow her left leg to also kick outward - leaving both my knees between her now widespread legs. I slowly pushed my elbows forward and straightened my legs behind me to allow my full body to rest upon hers. My hard cock was now pressed against the top of her denim-clad pussy, and Diana lifted her waist up as if she was introducing them to each other. My lips, tongue, and mouth continued with what I had started. Diana was becoming even more fidgety with her lower body movements, and I knew from experience she might actually be cumming.

I started to press and grind my hard cock against her groin. Diana began to move her lower body as if she were actually getting fucked right now. Her breathing became deeper and her breaths were starting to shorten, but get quicker.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm cumming," Diana gasped. I grinded harder to see if she might cum with a dry fuck, and then she said, "FUUUUUCKKK! OH, OH, OH my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeessssss!" Diana's entire body writhed with an explosion. She then pulled her hands away from mine, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my lips toward hers so we could lock our lips together hard and passionately.

I figured her pussy might be a bit swollen and tender by now, so after we kissed deeply, I moved my free hands down toward her waist and pulled her loose t-shirt over her head and removed it. I then cupped her beautiful tits with both hands and pushed them toward her cleavage line so that I could suck on both nipples at the same time. Diana responded to my mouth and tongue's actions on her nipples with a huge, deep moan.

"Oooooohhhhh that feels so good!" Diana was enjoying this, but I could tell she was thinking ahead when she moved her hands to my waist and began sliding my basketball shorts past my butt and waist, then down my legs. I helped her kick my basketball shorts off, and she then grabbed my t-shirt from the bottom and pulled it up over my head to remove it. Our bodies were almost nearly naked and pressed against each other with the exception of her Daisy Dukes. I lifted myself up and off the bed, unbuttoned her sexy shorts, then pulled them down her long, beautiful legs until they were off. As I now stood beside her along the bed, my cock is fully erect, Diana's eyes are fixed on mine, and I see this GORGEOUS WOMAN lying naked in her bed waiting for her stepdad to take her virginity! This was quite a moment for both of us. What was seemingly about to happen was so very taboo and so very wrong for all the reasons one could imagine. Yet, it felt right to continue. Perhaps our libidos were thinking for us, but we truly seemed to WANT each other at this moment.

Diana moved herself toward the head and center of the bed, and I rejoined her there as well. I let the fingers from my right hand brush her velvety and neatly trimmed bush. I could feel the heat and see the moisture coming from between her southern lips. Diana spread her legs to allow my body between hers as I looked down at her while standing upon my knees. I plunged my head toward her pussy as my hands reached for her breasts. Once I had each nipple between my thumb and index finger, I pinched them firmly and lifted upward. I then laid my body down and began to kiss her inner thighs while my hands continued to work on her tits. I moved my mouth closer to her cunt where I could feel heat and smell a sweet, pungent aroma. My mouth dove into her virgin peach! I found her clit immediately and began to swirl my tongue around it. I then took it between my lips and pressed my face hard against her upper pelvic area.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Oh my fucking God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! Oh, FUCK I am cumming!" Diana's pussy was melting in my mouth as she screamed in ecstasy. She came once, then once again. My lips and mouth were numb having applied so much pressure to her pelvis, but it was worth it. Diana began to shake and move her legs side to side as she came a third time. She was screaming so hard I think the neighbors might have heard her. She then turned over on her tummy and put her hands up over her head as if she were exhausted.

"Diana, are you okay," I asked.

"Oh, yes. I am just fine. I am VERY fine, thank you! This is all new to me, and if I had known sex was like this, I would have done it and you years ago!"

I did not know what to say to that, so I simply told her that sex is great medicine for many of life's ails.

I now found my knees outside Diana's thighs again, but this time her perfect ass is staring right AT me. While Diana seemed to be recovering from all that has just happened, I moved my knees between her legs once again and she obliged by spreading them out. I began giving her a massage from her head all the way down to her ass. Once I reached her ass, I kneaded it like someone would knead dough to make bread. Her lower body relaxed and she lifted her waist up in the air a bit so I could see her glistening pussy lips below her pink, tight asshole. As a man, I wished I had two cocks to fill both holes, but with only one, I had to make a choice.

Diana began to relax with my massaging, so I leaned down to press the front of my body against the back of hers. I grabbed her hands again and interlocked our fingers above her head. I pressed my pelvis against the bottom of her waist and placed my rock hard cock in the crack of her ass. Diana responded by lifting her hips upward. I reached down with my right hand and stuck my thumb in her cunt while my hand and fingers pressed against her pelvis. She was dripping wet, yet virgin tight.

"Fuck me, Daddy!"

This was the first time Diana had ever called me Daddy, and the sound of it went straight to my rock-hard cock. Even though I was not her real father, I had always dreamt of her saying this to me in my day (and even night) dreams.

I slowly pulled my waist upward and repositioned my knees outside her thighs. I rested my cock on the crack of her ass once again, then pulled back so my cock would simply slide down and be pointed at the entrance of the most amazingly beautiful pussy I had ever seen. I grabbed my cock with my right hand and guided it into her pink, wet hole. I proceeded slowly as I figured she was still a virgin. As my cock entered her warm, moist walls, I felt a little resistance as Diana was obviously a bit nervous. I rose up and grabbed her waist with both hands and squeezed firmly, then let my waist guide my cock toward her awaiting labia once again. Diana responded well to my waist-holding approach, and she relaxed as my throbbing cock entered her virgin cunt. I slowly entered her with no resistance, simply a tightness I expected with a virgin. I went all the way inside her, and she moaned deeply.

"Ooooohhhhh, Daddy. Fuck me!"

Her wish was my command. Once I knew she was okay with this, I began fucking her harder and deeper. I maintained my grip on her waist with both hands, and Diana reached up and squeezed the bed comforter with both hands as I began to drill her harder and faster.

Diana began to pant with every forceful thrust of my cock inside her, and she was obviously enjoying this. "Oh...my...God! Daddy...fuck...daddy...! I'm cumming!"

Diana's hips and waist rhythm matched mine, and she pushed hard backwards toward me to feel every ounce of thrust from me. Diana came once, then again, then again. I did not want to cum until she was completely done. Once I knew she was on her last orgasm, I EXPLODED my load. Diana didn't flinch. She let me shoot my seed deep inside her.

Diana rolled over on her back and kissed me fast and hard. She reached down and grabbed my cock, placing it inside her once again to make sure I was fully drained.

I then told her, "I hope you don't get pregnant. I wasn't wearing a rubber and I am very fertile."

Diana responded, "No problem. I have been on the pill for two years because my period was irregular, and the birth control pill MAKES me regular."

We both smiled at each other then kissed softly, yet deeply. We both fell asleep in her room on her bed - stark naked - but woke up in time before the rest of the family began showing up from school/work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dreams Come True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 962 milliseconds