• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreams of Deprivation & Dominance

Dreams of Deprivation & Dominance

I can feel your broad shoulders, your mountainous muscular manhood towering above me in the silent darkness. The black velvet blindfold laying thick and soft on my eyes, smothering out every last ray of light. The slight pressure of the tight blindfold over my closed eyelids, encouraging me to embrace the darkness within, to dive into the depths of your dark mind. Deprived of sight, my other senses thrive, increasing their sensitivity and acuteness. I can small your heavy scent, your sexy masculine aura as it mingles with my cassolette and sets my sex on fire.

The sound of your big black leather boots coming closer and closer. Footsteps echoing through my mind as my heart races with anticipation of a multitude of sensations to come. As my stomach is in my mouth, and my heart thuds in my ears with every approaching step, my hair stands on end giving me goosebumps. Every inch of my exposed flesh, tingling with the expectation of complete surrender, complete acceptance and complete abandon under your strict dominion. I can feel you behind me, standing before my open throbbing holes, beckoning you within, their juices betraying my apparent restraint.

I am low and spread before you in that greeting posture you have trained me to attain with ease, offering up my tight holes to you like a dog begging for a bone. I dare not cast my head upwards as I can feel your line of sight like a laser beam. As your hungry eyes devour the sight of your slave's sex spread they pierce my body, though and through in all its nakedness, accentuating my vulnerability in your powerful and evil grip . I brace myself for what is to come, flitting from one uneasy thought to the next in that unbearable unpredictability as you keep me waiting so unguarded, so still, the calm before the storm, on the edge of eternity.

Suddenly I feel your hot breath in my ear, as you whisper in the strictest of tones,

"Slave you belong to me, your holes and your body are for my pleasure, my desires. I will use you how I see fit, and you will enjoy every tormentous second. Your duty is to suffer, serve, please and obey, understood?"

I feel the swell of emotion deep inside me, lust surging through my spirit thick and fast, dripping down my lips. Your bated breath tickling the tiny sensitive hairs on my neck, sending a stirring deep within.

"Yes Master, yours in submission", I reply meekly barely managing to spit the words out.

In an instant a sharp shooting pain rips though one side of my body, as I feel teeth sink into my shoulder. Those sharp canines pressing down into my soft skin, leaving an impression in more ways than one, the primal bite of wild animals unleashed. As I let the pain wash over me, I take comfort in the feel of my leather high heels so snug around my feet. The pointy heels rising up in front of that curved arched ass just the way you trained me, offering up those tight twin tunnels for you pleasure.

As I finally feel the pain begin to ebb away and dissipate you bring a firm hand swiftly down, first on one ass cheek, then the other. The spanking sound reverberates bouncing off the walls and that sweet hot stinging takes over as my lips start to throb and swell, mirroring the crescendo of emotions within, and that rising tide of excitement and tension. Without a word, out of nowhere, my eyes still bound and starved of light, I feel a sharp yank on my scalp as you grab my hair and lift my head up.

"Slave hands behind your back and breasts out now!"

I instantly comply feeling the satisfaction of subservience and a perverse pride at my obedient nature. I would probably follow you to the ends of the Earth if you asked. I feel your large warm open hands slide around my torso, gripping me tight in your evil clutches, as the heat of desire permeates every swift, purposeful movement. You hands move round, grabbing my breasts, massaging, squeezing, stoking, then slapping them hard as wave after wave of pleasure crashes upon the shores of my wet lips down below.

I suddenly take in a short, sharp gasp of air as I feel the intense pressure on my nipples as you pinch them between your fingers only to release them into the jaws of a clothespin. Having made sure that those nipples are nice and hard, you were preparing me all along, for that onslaught of harsh sensation, that restrained clasp of delight, that dull ache rippling into pleasure. I concentrate on my breathing, releasing the tenseness with every deep exhalation, riding out the waves of pain as they transform into ripples of pleasure.

The feeling of being used, owned, controlled, being toyed with like my Master's nasty fucktoy, being taken by surprise and overpowered, fills my heart with jubilation, as I know my Master, my love and one true owner has all of me to command, however he see's fit.

"Slave up now, rise for your Master".

I obey as graciously as I can in the midst of throbbing pain and blinded to all but your orders. When upright I feel a strong, firm, muscular arm around my waist, as I swoon into you surrendering the last ounce of resistance within. Your unrelenting arm has hooked me around my waist and drags me backwards making me even more disorientated and lost in a mist of passion.

Then I feel the smooth cold wood against the front of my body and realise you are dragging me to that great X of desire and discipline. In the darkness of my mind, I pulsate against that smooth black wood, leaning into it as my knees threaten to buckle with anxiety and the sweetness of surrender. My abandon increases with every strap you secure, every bond you tighten, and my ankles and wrists are bound with your intentions and desires. I relish the feeling of restraint, of captivity and savor every second, every brush of your sensuous skin against mine.

The butterflies are swirling inside my tummy as they flutter and dance during their flight of anticipation. My palms are clammy and grasp for some invisible source of strength. I can hear the sound of cold heavy leather brush against the floor, as my heartbeat and breathing quickens and my body tenses. The thought of the lash ripping across my smooth soft skin, leaving searing lines of fire, marking my back and behind in such pretty patterns make me moist with pleasure and terror. An irrepressible desire to wear the criss-cross marking of your dominance, branding me as your willing living canvas to be marked upon with your choicest tools.

As the cracker rains down upon my skin in the first of several strikes, the sound of leather scoring flesh echos in my ears. It feels as if a bolt of electricity jolts right through, me making me writhe in agony and ecstasy. Those two great arch enemies, one and the same, side by side as they dance through the hall of my soul, feet pounding out their rhythms, as first one leads and the other follows, until the first ebbs always to be replaced by its partner. With every subsequent strike on my skin I feel the scorch as it burns so sweetly, so deeply. I can almost hear the adrenaline coursing through your veins, as you feed off my reactions, and I suffer your pain biting down on my lip to stifle a sob. A sob of joy that shakes my very foundations as emotions, sensations, time and space all blur into one and I am reborn again out of that haziness.

Living from one moment of sheer physical sensation to the next, my body starts to tremble with the utter energy of sensing, of being, flashes of pain interspersing these revelations. I am my Master and he is me, as we transcend our boundaries merging in that sweet symbiosis of sensation. As one part of him gives, so do I receive, and feedback each transformed flow of power with greater intensity, greater velocity. I can stand it no longer, cannot hold it in and cry out in urgency and relief as the last lavish round of lashing finishes off that exquisite Master piece. I am my Master's art an expression of his desires, needs, achievements, maleness, a reflection of his masculinity in which my femininity is reflected, free to fly spreading its graceful wings.

I soar higher and higher until I am above us both, at once feeling, receiving, responding and observing, as the passion and love fuels my flight. At once your essence calls me back with a dive bomb to earth as you release those clothespins from my tormented nipples and painful sensation floods in once more. I can feel you now between my legs stroking that throbbing morsel of flesh before you devour me whole. Your long nimble fingers stroke me firmly, like the thoroughbred you've trained, and I can feel the rush of blood pounding within. That aching pulse of pleasure threatening to betray the anguish inflicted by you.

With your other hand you release the blindfold and my head swims as I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light. As I regain my vision I realise I am looking straight into your eyes, penetrating my soul with your dominant stare. As you keep staring and stroking, my thighs tremble and shake uncontrollably. You keep playing with my tight wet throbbing holes, my succulent parts and also run one had down my scarred back. The electric sensations of hot and cold at once send me into a frenzy of desire as you stare into my soul, you so Masterfully own. All I can do is surrender yet again to your Masterful moves, opening evermore to your delectable dominance. Reaching that great height, that apex of euphoria.

I clench against your fingers inside me, squirming in pleasure as you finger my tight cunt and graze that twitching clit. I'm so wet as you hear that squelching suction from my pussy swallowing those fingers, greedy for more. You watch every expression, every grimace, every smile, every tear as it rolls down betraying my stubborn self, as I fragile and finally free break upon you. A deep sensual moan escapes my lips ending in a high pitched flurry, as I shatter into a million shards each minute part piercing your heart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreams of Deprivation & Dominance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds