Dressed So Ch. 06: Tess's Notes Pt. 02

I didn't know the voice but she was a beautiful woman about ten years older than me. "Excuse me miss but I insist you let me buy these for you. I've watched you for the past 15 minutes and know you want each of these gorgeous shoes."

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her for a minute. "You're very observant but I can't accept your gift. Thank you."

I turned to the saleswoman, "Mira I'll take only the, the Kors. No, no please wrap the Louboutin's please."

"My name is Isabelle Chanin, and I pray that you'll have a drink with me after Mira wraps the boxes. You see she has already run the card," she said this as she signed the slip, "and I have an hour before I must meet someone around the block. Mira please send these to, it's Tess correct, your name is Tess?"

We spent well over her hour enjoying two very fine Chardonnay's. I was bit intoxicated. "Isabelle don't you have a meeting?"

"My date is delayed due to traffic from O'Hare. But soon I must depart. I've enjoyed this Tess. Please join me for lunch Thursday afternoon, please? Call me at this number and I'll send the car for you, say 12:30 pm OK?"

This new relationship would shatter each aspect of my character, my life, and my focus. Isabelle brought me to a different level of existence. Some days I miss her.

The End of Part Two.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds