Drinking With Dad: Caught!

"Ohhh ... Liinnnnnndddsss ... " Nikki cried. As good as it felt when their dad went down on her, he didn't hold a candle to Lindsey. She knew exactly where to put her tongue and just how hard and fast to use it. Maybe it was because women knew each other's bodies the best, but Nikki didn't care about the reason. She pulled her sister's hair, jamming her face into her pussy and kneaded her own breasts. She thought she was exhausted after sex with their dad, but impossibly Lindsey had her ready to climax once again.

Watching one daughter drive the other crazy, Ben stroked his own cock. It was an astonishing sight. Nikki was tossing her head back and forth while she moaned ever louder, her hair flying everywhere. Lindsey licked and slurped away down below like she was possessed. He'd been with two women before, but nothing was hotter than seeing his own daughters going at it. 'I am one sick fuck,' he thought. He grew harder by the second and knew deep down he was going to screw his youngest before the night was over. That was confirmed when Lindsey reached out blindly and found his cock. Her petite hand barely closed around his shaft when she started pumping him. He hung his head back and thought, 'These little tramps are going to drain me. I'm either the luckiest man in the world or the most damned for having two depraved daughters. Maybe I'm both.'

Nikki's juices were running down from her cunny and Lindsey chased them with her tongue, giving her sister a break from the clit action. She licked Nikki's taint and then went lower. She jabbed her tongue deep and rimmed her sister's tight asshole. She beamed with satisfaction when Nikki literally screamed. The tall blonde jumped, but Lindsey held her in place and kept working her tongue.

"Ahhhh ... " Nikki wailed. 'What the hell is she doing?' No one had ever licked her ass before and it made her uncomfortable, until she realized how good it felt. Lindsey's tongue pressed at her anal ring, pushing just past it. 'God, she's a crazy bitch! Where did she learn all this?' Just when she thought it couldn't get better, Lindsey attacked her clit with her thumb and with the tongue in her ass and her clit being rubbed Nikki came so hard she went all hazy, feeling like she was going to leave her body.

Ben was afraid someone was going to call 911. Nikki was screaming so loud it sounded like she was being stabbed. He covered her mouth with his hand and she mindlessly started licking and sucking his fingers. It reminded him of how good her mouth felt and he thought about putting his prick back in there, but Lindsey had other plans.

Lindsey only had to scoot over on the bed to swallow her father's cock. He was so big it was a challenge, but she just about managed to take it all down. 'Let's see Nikki top that,' she thought. She sucked him hard and thought, 'Daddy liked our little show.' He was hard before she even started sucking. She went nice and slow, enjoying every second of pleasing him.

Ben did not just want a blowjob. He was ready to fuck. Somehow he didn't feel the same guilt about fucking his youngest as he did Nikki. It could have been because she seemed so sexual. 'Did she just lick Nikki's ass?' he wondered. He hauled her up on top of him and they kissed hard while he grabbed her ass.

"Daddy, your cum tasted so good in Nikki," Lindsey cooed, going all night. She was going to be his ultimate dream and nightmare. She knew the dirtier she was the better. "Tell me how you want me, Daddy."

"Lindsey, don't," Ben pleaded. His wanton words turned him on, but he didn't want to get sucked in.

"I know you want to fuck me. Do you want me to ride you like Nikki or do you want me from behind?"

"You're such a dirty girl," he growled, breaking down. He rolled her onto her back so she was laying beside her sister, who was still trembling from her orgasm.

"I'm your dirty girl. Use me, Daddy."

"You little slut," he said as he rammed into her.

"Oh Daddy!" Lindsey cried.

Ben got up on his knees and pulled up her legs so her ankles were by his ears. This way he could watch those big tits jiggle as he fucked her. And fuck her he did. He slammed into his baby girl for all he was worth. She was just as tight as her sister, but didn't have the muscle control. She contracted her velvet walls around his shaft, but it was just spasm, there was no control. It didn't matter. Her twenty-year-old cunny felt so good. He held onto her legs and thrust harder and harder.

"Daddddyyyy ... Dadddyyyy ... fuck meeee ... " Lindsey wailed. 'God, Dad's a powerful fuck! He's so strong!' It had been so long since she felt a bare cock inside her and she didn't realize how much she'd missed it. She was very careful to use condoms with every boy, not only because she wanted to stay clean, but she also didn't like the way the Pill made her feel. She knew how dangerous bareback sex was, but she didn't worry about that with her father. The only thing on her mind was how that fat cock felt inside her.

Nikki was jostled back to her senses by the bed bouncing underneath her. Her first feeling was jealousy. It felt like she had the ultimate bond when her father made love to her, but now he was doing it with her sister too and it seemed like maybe it had just been sex. 'He seems to want her just as much as me,' she thought. 'Is Dad just using us for sex?' She watched his face as he fucked Lindsey and it looked like making love was the last thing on his mind. He looked possessed and he slammed Lindsey so hard it was like he was trying to screw her to death. And Lindsey couldn't get enough. She moaned just as much as Nikki did, just maybe a tad more quietly.

"Fuucckkkk meeeeee ... Dadddyyyy ... I'mmmm cummmiiinnngggg ..."

Lindsey couldn't believe how fast she came. No guy ever got her off that easily. Her father so easily mastered her body. She was ready to give him anything he wanted.

Juices coated his prick when he pulled out of her, leaving thick strings trailing back to her lips. Ben turned her over and pulled her ass into the air. She barely got up on her hands and knees before he rammed back into her from behind. He held her hips and watched as her beautiful round ass rippled with his thrusts. Staring at her tramp stamp, he thought, 'My baby is such a dirty, dirty girl. She needs to be punished.'

"Ohhhh ... Dadddyyyyy ... ohhhh fuckkkk ... " Lindsey moaned. 'God, he's relentless.' He was doing just what she wanted, using her petite body.

Nikki did not like being the third wheel, even if she found watching her father and sister fuck strangely erotic. She didn't think such a thing would arouse her, but it was hot. 'Lindsey's so free. She's bringing a whole new side out of Dad.' Nikki turned on her side and touched her sister's body, stroking her hair and then reaching beneath her to squeeze her hanging, bouncing breasts. 'I bet Dad wishes he had this view!'

'Look at my two dirty girls,' he thought as he watched his daughters. Nikki, who was supposed to be the good one, was touching her sister as he fucked her. He didn't think Nikki had that in her. Nikki moved closer and kissed her sister, cutting off Lindsey's loud cries. 'Yes, they are two little sluts,' he thought. He grinned wickedly as he slapped Lindsey's ass hard.

"Ohh Dadddyyy!" Lindsey cried, pulling away from her sister's kiss. "Spank me, Daddy!"

Ben spanked her again and again and Lindsey begged for more. Something inside him snapped. He no longer saw his daughters at all. He felt no guilt because all he saw were two dirty little girls who needed punishing. A deep, primal side took over.

"Nikki, get up beside your sister," he ordered. When she dawdled, he spat, "Do it!"

"Yes, Daddy," Nikki said meekly. He was scaring her, but she did as she was told. 'What's happening to him?'

When Nikki got onto her hands and knees beside her sister, Ben looked at her tight ass and decided he wanted some of that too. Now that he'd cum twice he felt like he could go all night. He smacked her ass too and she cried out. He stopped fucking Lindsey, but kept his cock buried in her. Instead he alternated spanking his daughters.

"Daddy, please keep fucking me," Lindsey pleaded. Her dad spanking her with his prick in her made her crazy. She thought she just might cum without him even moving.

"Dad, please," Nikki moaned, not even more what she was pleading for. She was disturbed and very aroused at the same time.

"Tell me," Ben demanded. "Tell me what you are!"

Nikki didn't get it, but her sister did.

"We're your dirty little girls, Daddy. We're your little sluts," she cooed, coming ever closer to climax.

"That's right. Tell me, Nikki." He smacked her ass again.

"I'm ... your ... dirty ... girl ... Daddy ..." Nikki stammered. The words did not come easy, but just saying them made her cunny tighten. He spanked her again and she cried, "I'm your slut, Daddy!"

"You want it too, don't you?"

"Yes, please fuck me again," she moaned, not believing the words coming out of her mouth. 'What's wrong with me? We have to stop!' she thought, but she couldn't. She'd never been so horny in her life. It was so much worse than before. She was always so strong, so proud, and here she was submitting to her own father.

Instead of giving Nikki what she wanted, Ben started fucking Lindsey again, who exploded in orgasm instantly. He kept fucking as she squished around him. He also thrust two fingers into Nikki's cunny and was rewarded by her moans of pleasure.

"Daddy ... Daddy ... thank you ..." Lindsey cried.

No sooner was Lindsey cumming than Ben switched, pulling out of one daughter and shoving it into the other one. He slipped his fingers into Lindsey while thrusting deep into Nikki. He felt spoiled seeing those two asses pointed up at him.

"Ohhhh ... Dadddyyyy ... oohhh ... Dadddyyyy ..."

Ben went back and forth, fucking each daughter in turn and making them both cum one more time. Nikki was left a quivering mass on the bed, while Lindsey kept ramming back at him right up until the end. When he finally pulled out for the last time he ordered the girls to turn around.

"Yes, Daddy," the girls said in unison.

They sat before him holding hands as their father passed his cock back and forth. First he pushed it into Nikki's mouth and she sucked him after a brief hesitation. Going down on a guy after sex was not in her usual repertoire, but she wasn't herself tonight. She was her daddy's dirty little girl. She sucked him hard and only gave him up reluctantly. It was fun to watch Lindsey's different technique as she sucked their dad. Lindsey put her all into it, deep throating him, because she wanted to be the one to make him cum. They played their strange game of Russian roulette until Lindsey finally won the prize. Ben growled and shot his load into his baby's hungry mouth, holding the back of her head as she sucked him dry. 'Damn, she's a good little cocksucker,' he thought. Nikki had the better cunny, but Lindsey the better mouth. Ben fell back onto the other bed, finally, utterly spent. His girls took everything from him there was nothing more to give. Even watching them kissing and sharing his cum was not enough to make his shaft twitch.

Nikki was ashamed, much more than before. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Her father loved her and their making love was a beautiful thing. Lindsey came and made it all dirty. And yet, when her sister kissed her she returned that kiss, even though she did not like the taste of cum. She just wanted to put on a hot show for their father. 'Everything is different now,' she thought, laying back on the bed. She hated how much she liked her dad taking charge and how easily her sister made her cum. 'It's all wrong!' But as wrong as it was, she knew that she would not resist if her dad wanted more. Looking at him, she knew that was a certainty. He wasn't going to hold back any longer.

Lindsey was in heaven. She could tell her sister was disturbed and that their dad still wanted them. 'I don't care about sharing as long as I get mine. That was the best thing ever and I want more.' She was ready to spread for their father any time he wanted it. She would even make Nikki return the favor and lick her pussy. She could tell Nikki was the weak side of their little triangle and planned to use that to her advantage.

It was like Nikki read Ben's mind. Yes, he would be fucking his daughters again, of that he was sure. It didn't matter whether it was together or alone, or both. 'They're my dirty little girls now. They will keep their mouths shut. They both want more.' He couldn't wait to see just how far Lindsey would go, but he also looked forward to breaking Nikki. She still looked unsure and scared, but he knew she wanted it just as much as her sister. 'Nikki started this and now she will be mine completely. How lucky am I to have the two hottest, horniest girls in the world?' But he didn't have two daughters, did he? His third, Ashley, was older, married, a strong, self-possessed lawyer and mother of a young child. The beast inside him wondered what it would take to bed her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds