• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Droplet

Droplet

This is a long winded story. It's a slow starter. Roll with it, give it a chance, you'll be grateful if you do. This doesn't just dive into the smut like my last story; if you don't want to read about the background and the relationship between the characters, this story is not for you. It will help if you watched the show (particularly Season 4 and the Willow / Tara relationship therein).

This will probably end up with multiple parts.

Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*****

Amber sat down.

This was not going well.

The whole 'try not to undress Aly with her eyes' thing.

In fact, it was turning out to be a pretty difficult thing to do, especially when Aly was wearing THOSE trousers. The tight ones that showed off her pert ass so well.

Damnit, the whole situation was way too complicated - Amber, supposedly straight in real life, but now discovering that she most definitely held lesbian tendencies, playing a lesbian girl in the show who is in a relationship with the ex-straight girl that Aly played, who was also straight in real life...and also the object of Amber's obsession.

Amber sighed. Why couldn't it be simpler? Why couldn't she just go up to Aly, ask her out on a date and get on with it? She just wanted to be with that gorgeous redhead; to hold her, to kiss her...to make wild, passionate love to her.

Her reverie was cut short by the aforementioned redhead sitting down next to her.

"Hey, you OK?" Aly asked.

"Yeah I'm cool, just, y'know zoning out." Of course there was no way Amber could let on what she was actually thinking. Or the fact that her body temperature had risen several degrees due to the proximity.

"I know the feeling. Pretty intense day at the office, huh?"

Amber thought about it. Yep, pretty intense. Not least of which was the fact that the script demanded that she had had to kiss Aly - properly, as lovers do - for the first time in the show. Holy shit, had THAT been intense (and had gotten more intense as Joss demanded more and more takes - they'd begun to wonder if he was doing it for reasons other than making a good show); Amber's lips were still on fire from that. As was most of her body.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Look, um, you're not weirded out by this whole thing are you? I mean, if you are then that's okay too, but y'know, the whole 'kissing another girl' thing can be strange and new and kinda weird but at the same time not so weird and maybe Joss is just making us do this coz he's a pervert and mayb-"

"I'm not weirded out" Amber smiled back at the babbling Aly.

"Oh, cool! I mean, totally cool. I was kinda worried you'd be all weird with me after, um, we kissed...I mean, our characters kissed. I mean it was pretty intense and I know it took me a while to get into it and I didn't want you to think that I was weirded out by it an-"

Aly was getting pretty worked up now, she was obviously very worried about the whole situation. "Aly, hey, it's okay, I'm okay with it. It was cool." Amber's head screamed at her: It was cool?!? Did you even just say that?!? What the hell is she going to think?!?

Aly stopped in her babbling to process Amber's words. A strange look crossed her face. "It was cool? Really?"

Amber's face flushed red. Damnit, Aly had noticed her slip. "Um, yeah, I mean, you can really kiss!" She said with a chuckle, hoping the laugh would cover up the real emotions behind her words.

Aly laughed but looked a little disappointed. Her head dropped a little and she looked at the floor. "Heh, yeah, well, um, thanks...I..." she trailed off. She looked up at Amber again, this time with that strange look again. "Amber...look, you and I have been friends for a while now, right?" Amber nodded. "This may sound weird, but um...I just want you to know that, um, if I ever had to pick one person to be gay with...it, um...it would be you."

Amber's jaw dropped. Holy shit. Say something! The question was, was that a hypothetical statement, or a veiled question of whether it was a possibility? Amber was praying it was the latter, but suspected the former. There was only one way to find out, but was she ready to go there yet? What if she was rejected? Nothing could hurt more at this moment in time. "Um, thanks, I..." she took a deep breath "I would...would choose you too."

Aly's face lit up like a lighthouse. "Really? I mean, you could choose anyone - I mean, c'mon, Sarah's pretty good looking, and so is Michelle...I mean OK, a bit young, but hey, in a few years...Emma's beautiful too. And that's just people on set, what abou-"

Amber stopped her babbling in mid-flow again - this time, the 'be careful what you say' filter between her brain and her mouth seemed to have stopped functioning though: "I'd choose you." She said, a little too quickly. She then realised she was staring deeply into Aly's eyes as she said it.

Aly's face was a picture of happiness. Aly took a deep breath; what came next, Amber could not have foreseen. "Amber...I'd...I'd kinda like to have something that's...that's just mine, y'know?"

Amber's heart rate tripled. Aly had just paraphrased the scene from the show where their characters' relationship was first made known to the viewers. The scene that Amber had had to do FAR too many takes of due to nerves. Amber searched for any other way to construe those words, for she knew what her reply had to be. Was there any way Aly could be meaning anything else? No. There was no other meaning. Christmas had come early. Birthday too. Easter, New Year, everything. A huge smile lit up Amber's face as she made the response. "I am, you know."

Aly continued the script with a beaming grin: "What?"

Amber closed the scene with the word she had wanted to speak for so long: "Yours."

The words were barely out of her mouth when the redhead threw herself at Amber and planted her lips firmly on Amber's for the twenty-third time that day. Only this time was different.

-------------------------

A small whimper of desperation escaped Aly's vocal chords. She wanted this to be real; she wanted to show Amber how she felt, but she was scared that Amber had just gone along with the little scene just as a joke or something.

But now a hand came up to her head and gently pulled her into the kiss. Amber's mouth opened and Aly's tongue slipped inside.

"Mmmff" Aly sighed in happiness, relaxing into Amber's embrace. Their tongues met, and a spark shot through Aly's entire body.

This was what she had wanted since the second she had seen Amber first arrive on set. Their tongues slid together, toying with each other, tasting, stroking, flicking over each other.

Eventually they parted for air, each girl breathing heavily. They looked into each other's eyes, each searching for confirmation from the other one that this was most definitely more than just practicing for a scene.

There was no doubt.

They kissed again, this time pulling each other close, hands roaming up and down each others' backs, necks, and through each others' hair. Amber's hair was perfectly smooth and flowing, and Aly's fingers slid through it and stroked it and generally wanted to wrap herself in it; Amber's hair had fixated her from that first moment; from that adorable zig-zag parting right down to the way it fell about her shoulders like a beautiful blonde waterfall.

Either someone had turned the heating in the room up a notch, or this makeout-session was getting pretty heavy pretty quickly. Aly's body was on fire already; she'd always been a quietly sexual person, and now that private side of her was screaming to be let out.

It was not to be.

Amber pulled away gently, leaving little butterfly kisses as she did.

"Aly..." she whispered breathlessly.

Aly's face dropped. Had Amber discovered that maybe she didn't like this...whatever this was? Had she decided that actually, yes, she was definitely weirded out? What was going on?

"Aly...I can't...We...Not so fast. I want to go further, but...not yet."

Aly breathed a sigh of relief, but her body screamed in frustration. "I-it's okay, I um...I'm sorry, I kinda dived in pretty quickly there..."

"No, please don't apologise - it was wonderful, it was...I don't have words. I...I've wanted this for a long time. It's...you're...god you're amazing." Amber's blue eyes bored into Aly's green.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Um...fear I guess? Why didn't you tell me?"

Aly laughed "Same, seems kinda silly now, huh?"

Amber laughed with her "Yeah. So, um, you wanna, um, go on a date or something?"

"No."

"Oh..." Amber's head dropped.

"I wanna make out with you again. Now."

Amber smirked a little as she saw the look on Aly's face. "Okay, but we take it slow this time, okay?"

Aly nodded. Their lips met again, this time tenderly, each taking their time, drinking in the other girl; the feel of their lips, their body heat, the smell of their hair, the colour of their eyes, the feel of their body...They were in heaven.

They stayed in heaven for hours.

----------------------------

Amber lay in bed, staring at the ceiling.

This was easily the best day of her life.

They had kissed. Off-screen. Outside rehearsal (literally). For real.

Aly had finally gone home to get some dinner, and Amber had decided to do the same.

She could still feel the residual tingle of Aly's lips on her own, still taste a little of the strawberries Aly had had for lunch in her mouth. Still smell the strawberry shampoo she used. What was it with Aly and strawberries? She could still feel the heat from Aly's body through their clothes.

Aly's body.

There was something else. Amber had admired it from afar many times, even been allowed to touch it sometimes during shooting due to their characters' relationship. Every time she had reveled in it, but felt a little guilty afterwards.

Now, all that had changed. Now she could admire Aly's body in all it's glory with no fear of what would happen if Aly caught her looking (although there was still the problem of other people noticing, she thought with a frown).

And so she had looked.

The most obvious thing about Aly had been her hair. That copper flow with the little flicks at the ends was just divine. The way it bounced a little when she walked, the way the sun glinted off it's perfect surface. The way it framed her beautiful face so perfectly.

Her face! That smile that she ALWAYS wore; Aly was almost never frowning. The rare times that she was usually meant that she was concentrating. Those deep green eyes that were so earnest and adorable, then that beautiful nose and those lips...those lips! She had claimed them as her own earlier that day, and it was an experience Amber would never forget.

And then her body...my god, that body. Amber's heart beat faster at just the thought of it. Her sexy waistline, those long slender legs, those hips that swayed just a little as she walked, the perfect little mounds that signified the most pert breasts on the set, and, of course, that perfectly shaped ass in those trousers. Imagining what was underneath those clothes was something Amber was well adept at.

Amber suddenly found her fingers had slipped into her panties. Wet panties, she corrected herself. She was soaking; normally, Amber would take her time and tease out a slow orgasm as she imagined Aly undressing for her. But today was different. Unbidden, the thought of Aly's face buried in her pussy sprang into her mind. She imagined that copper-framed face looking up at her as Aly's tongue lapped at her clit and thrust inside her.

Amber slipped a finger into herself and exhaled sharply as it brushed her g-spot. Aly had her lips sealed around her pussy, her tongue flicking rapidly around.

Amber slipped another finger in, speeding up her motions as her breath came quicker and her back arched off the bed.

She imagined Aly pushing her face right into her crotch, sucking her clit and using her tongue to play with it, while slipping a finger inside her.

It was too much.

Amber's back arched taught like a bow, and she cried out Aly's name as her orgasm crashed over her. She imagined Aly hanging onto her thighs with her hands, forcing her face into Amber's pussy while she bucked and thrashed and shook. She was shaking uncontrollably, her orgasm ripping through her entire body, every single inch of her spasming with pleasure.

Eventually her orgasm subsided, and she lay on the bed, her panties strewn on the floor (Amber raised an eyebrow - when had they come off?), her body still spasming with aftershocks occasionally, feeling the warmth of the afterglow filling her. She was exhausted. Amber was no stranger to good orgasms, but this was off the scale.

Fuck, she thought, what will the real thing be like?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Droplet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds