• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Droplets of Lust and Blood

Droplets of Lust and Blood

Its cold standing outside waiting in the rain and my blood is running even colder. It has been too long since I have fed and my appetite feels like it will devour from the inside. I'm waiting for the theatre to let out tonight and I hope to pick my next victim here. I'm sure someone will pique my interest. Ah yes, finally the theatre is out and people are beginning to depart. I lick my lips in anticipation, running my tongue over my sharp teeth. Before long, I zone in on a voluptuous woman with hair the color of wheat and her tall masculine male companion.

I think I will have them both for dinner tonight and with as quick as my thought was, I move to follow them closely and without notice. They halt and wave down for a cab. This is going to be interesting I mutter to myself. I step beside them and wave to the cabby coming also. He stops in front of me and I open the door. I look to them seeing that they are frowning, but I wave for them to come to the cab. "Where are you headed? Maybe we can share." I ask.

The woman speaks up first, stating their heading. She's beautiful but from listening to her speak, the stereo type of a blonde seems fitting. I conveniently state that we're heading to similar directions and I climb into the cab with her in toe. The gentleman with her quietly sits up front. He must be a patient man to be with a woman like this. He seems to be the strong silent type.

I give the cab driver the dictation of were we are heading and I sit snug next to the woman. She smells delightful and I can feel her pulsating with life. I eye her neck, her wrists, and her breasts and the lusts of blood rise within me. I believe I will have fun with her. As I am examining her body I realize she is babbling endlessly and finally she asks my name.

"I am Vanessa." I say dryly. I think it is time I begin to move into action before I bore myself even more with her mindless chatter.

Using my words of power, I spoke demandingly. "Look at me." She did as command. I touch her face and gaze into her pretty blue eyes. "I will have you night. You shall come home with me."

I can feel her companion's eyes on me; I turned my head and reach to caress his face staring at him. "You too shall come home with me. I will have you as well. I will have both of you." He smiles and nods.

The car had slowed down; the driver was slightly slumped barely conscious. I point in the direction I want to head and spoke the words of power again. "Drive." I say. He sits upright immediately and begins driving faster to my destination of need.

The car stops in front of my home. I open the door and take the blonde by the hand leading her out of the car; the man close behind me. I unlock the door to my premises and allow them inside closing and locking the door. I lead them both by the hand up the staircase and into my private chambers; I, like so many others like me, keep them dark and private. I wave my hand and dozens of candles light giving life to the room. The bed will easily hold the three of us with room to share. This couple will bring life to me for a while and I can feel the fire already igniting within and the desire burning me hot.

I remove their coats and they stand still and quiet eyeing me. I remove my coat and clothing, letting my dress hit the floor and I stand there nude and yearning. I turn facing the woman; my attention will be towards her first. I trace my finger nails down her neck, down to the top of shirt and breasts. I grab hold of her both sides of her shirt and tear forcibly exposing her breasts. I reach for her and fondle them, twirling her nipples in my hands. Her companion comes from behind me, and starts kissing me around neck. He lips are strong and forceful. I think to myself that I believe I will enjoy him the most.

I grab her by the hair and pull her to me. We are breast to breast and I kiss her sinking my fangs into her mouth. Our mouths trace each other and I nip her tongue too bleeding it then sucking on it. I lick her mouth with my tongue and the marks of my bite fade immediately. I begin kissing around her neck and I can feel her life flow pulsing, calling my name. It will be hard to contain myself, I am so hungry. I drive my hands to her pants, tearing them off and leaving her naked now. I can still feel him touching me, kissing my neck and fondling my breasts. I move my hand to her center, sliding my fingers across her wet pussy. I hear her moan and I pull her close kissing her neck and sinking my fangs into her. I toy with her pussy more, wetting my fingers and sliding them around her hardened clit. I can feel her arousal as I move in light circles. Her veins are pulsing in my mouth. I am being very careful to only sip her. I'm still playing with my food after all.

She lets out delightful moans and I think it is time to take this to the bed. I lick her neck and my marks again fade. I turn, staring at the man observing his body. He's so tall he has to bend to reach my face to kiss me. He does come to me for a kiss. I do not bite his mouth however; I truly like the warmth of his kiss. I pull from him. "Get undress." I demand. He did as he is told and I point to the bed. Both of them walk toward it. I stay behind to admire my prey. She was short and curvy; voluptuous hips and breasts. He was so tall, dark, and fit. His muscles rippled across his body and his cock was suited well for him. I only hope he knows how to use it well.

I crawl into the bed like a beast stalking prey. I push her down and ease between her legs. I could smell her, sweet and ripe. I lay down, sliding my arms under her legs kissing her thighs. I kiss and lick from side to side listening to her sweet moans. I dart my tongue over her center getting the taste of her on my tongue. So sweet she is. I can't wait and I drive my tongue hard onto her sensitive clit. She gasps and moans as I begin to twirl my tongue around it. I take her into my mouth, careful not to let my fangs hit it and suck on it, twisting my tongue around. I can feel her intensity.

Soon I feel a pair of hands on me, pressing for me to lift my lower body. I do and I feel him move sliding his own head between my legs. He begins searching for my spot and starts aggressively licking me. I almost loose my concentration, but quickly get back on track to my toy. I press harder with my tongue and lick faster. I dive my fingers into her hard massaging her spots inside, sliding them in and out. I feel her lift and moan loudly. I push her back down and suck on her. I feel her close, trembling and I start moaning, breathing heavier. I can feel the heat of him licking me and it feels so divine. The intoxication of giving her pleasure and receiving my own is becoming unbearable.

I feel her clinch and begin to pulse. She's come to orgasm and I release her from my mouth and bring my finger to her clit, rubbing it with speed giving it friction as I move to lick her juices. I can't take it anymore and I bite hard into her lips. She gasps and lifts from the sudden pinch. I grab her with my arms holding her still, sucking the juices and sweet blood.

I'm so very hungry and she is filling. So sweet, but my attention is quickly brought back to the man licking me. I feel my heat building, the excitement is tantalizing. I feel his tongue diving into me and I start grinding myself into his face. He wraps his arms around my legs and pushes back harder with his tongue. I move to her inner thigh and bite again, hitting her vein. Feeding like this is always intense. I feel my orgasm approach and he drives his tongue faster and harder into me. I convulse and shudder spilling my sweetness into his mouth. I'm still feeding, muffling with moans. Finally I release her; I've had my fill and I'm ready to feel his cock in me.

She is nearly dead, I've drained her well and she will slip into eternity soon. I slide up and push her off my bed. I didn't want her dirtying up anything more. He doesn't flinch and his eyes are always on me. I lay onto my back, welcoming him into my arms and bringing him for a kiss. I think he is going to be a good lover for the night. He starts kissing around my neck and down to my breasts. He starts teasing my nipples with his tongue and teeth and I moan delightfully, but I notice he stopped and he is looking at me. I prop myself on my elbows, looking down at him puzzled.

"Don't stop." I say feeling frustrated.

"Make me like you." He said.

Normally this doesn't happen. Under my presence my victims should never speak me like this.

"Like me?" I ask. "You want to be an immortal beast with the lust for blood, like me?"

He nods. I could tell by his gaze he was sincere. He could make a good pet, better yet a companion in the night. And I have been lonely.

"I want to see how good of a fuck you are first." I say coolly "Then perhaps I will grant you what you desire."

He nods again and I lay back down. If he can move his cock the way he did his mouth. Surely I could fulfill this request. He moves over top of me again, returning his attention to my breasts. Licking and sucking around my nipples, nipping at them. I moan with pleasure and he moves down my stomach, kissing and biting at my skin. He moves to reposition in between my legs. I lay my hand on his shoulder. "I think you've had quite enough of that. I want this." I reach down to his erect dick and begin to stroke it. He closes his eyes in pleasure and I move faster.

With a sudden move he grabs me by the waist and lifts me up to his lap while he is knelt. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my legs across his. He holds me with one strong arms and plays with me using the head of his cock. I star at him discontentedly; normally I am the one to tease. He lifts an eyebrow to me and smirks sliding himself into me. He puts his other hand on my waist and we begin to move back and forth. I begin to moan with pleasure and look down to watch him slide in and out of me, he fills me up nicely.

He slides me off his lap and lays me onto my back. I sit up grabbing my legs up, he'll be deep this way and I want to watch him fucking me. He moves up and penetrates me again. He starts moving faster, banging into me harder. I love watching him, watching his body flex with every thrust, the sweat beading on his brow. I'm staring at his neck; I see the life flowing through his veins. I hear his heart thudding loudly. I throw my head back closing my eyes and concentrating on his rhythm, sliding in and out of me, moving faster, pumping harder. I feel the heat inside of me building up, moaning loudly and rocking my hips slightly. He pumps into me hard and it sets me over the edge, sending my juices all over him and all over me. I couldn't stand it anyone and I release my legs falling back onto the bed. He towers over top of me, lifting my legs over his arms, thrusting harder still inside of me. He is hitting me in all the right spots I feel myself ready to explode. I look at him staring back at me. His eyes are looking at me as if I am the prey now. I break eye contract throwing back my head in a scream-like moan, arching my back coming all over again. He has not slowed down a second. He has the stamina of a king. I reach up to him grabbing at his neck and he lowers down to me. It is time; I think I will keep him. I eagerly sink my fangs into his neck as he is still thrusting inside of me hard and strong. As I pierce his skin and start sucking his nectar, he grunts loudly and I feel him pulse, coming inside of me. His motions slow as I suck his blood harder. He tastes so good and so powerful. He came as I gave him my kiss, this I took as a good sign. As I drain him more he slumps over my body. I must be careful not to drain him too much.

He is still inside of me as I release his neck licking his wound. I lift his head up looking at his face. He was the epitome of masculinity. I roll him off of me, laying him on his back. He is wavering as if drunk and in many ways he is from the euphoria of my "kiss". I bite into my wrist bringing it to his mouth allowing my blood to drip into his mouth. I whisper "Drink from me." I feel his tongue lick my wrist and he begins to suck. He drinks my blood and becomes eager for more of me. I feel him becoming erect again tasting me. I pull my wrist from him and climb off. He eagerly climbs back to me, and I wrap my arms and legs around him, trapping him. He doesn't realize a change will start. I will have to hold him tight knowing that this time my strength will have to out do his.

We struggle and I hold him through his pain, whispering in his ear words of encouragement. It seems cruel at first, but I am much kinder to him than the master from my embrace was to me. Finally he eases down and I kiss him, no longer as a mortal but now my undead companion. He returns the kiss, his teeth growing in. He is still warm and erect. We live in desire of each other again, but now as immortal lovers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Droplets of Lust and Blood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 813 milliseconds