Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 02

God, he wanted to grip Pearl's breasts in both hands, and squeeze their incredible fullness around every thick inch of his dick, only stopping after he'd spurted messy gratification all over Pearl's lovely face.

Pearl looked over her shoulder at him then and smiled, as if she knew what he was thinking. Hell, she almost certainly did.

But, he reminded himself, he'd just given her that lecture on restraint.

"Yes, Pearl," he said, "you're irresistibly fuckable. Now get back to work."

Pearl gave him a playful pout, but got back to business without a word.

She was now folding his t-shirts. Trying her best, anyway. Using her breasts as a makeshift table, she clumsily tried to match the shape that she remembered finding them in, but only managing to fold them into approximate quarters.

Still, Jason wasn't complaining. Man, those breasts even made folding clothes an event.

Pearl was humming along to the music as she finished up, putting the last pile of shirts into his chest of drawers and pushing it closed.

"There," she said, "satisfied?"

"Um," Jason said. The throbbing bulge in his pants was very noticeable.

"I meant about the cleaning," Pearl said. "I can't really help you with the other thing."

"You did great, Pearl," Jason said. "Thanks."

Pearl nodded. "Then maybe you should thank me properly," she said. "What's that phrase I keep seeing in your head?"

"What phrase?" Jason said.

"'All over her upturned face'?" Pearl advanced on him. "What could that possibly mean?"

"Pearl," Jason said. He tried to put a note of caution into his voice. Failed.

"I want you, Jason," she said. "I want you to make me feel good."

She sat on the bed next to Jason. He was about to protest, but then she laid her hand on his pelvis, slowly trailing her fingers down to the bulge at his crotch. Jason caught his breath as she began to massage him through his jeans.

"I know you want it, too. Just a touch," she said, adding, "the right kind of touch."

Somehow, Pearl had quickly undone the button of his fly and unzipped his jeans. When she removed her hand, Jason's dick sprang out; hard, pulsing, and eager for more attention.

Pearl leaned in to kiss the top of his forehead again, not innocent at all this time. The action pressed her breasts against his chest, and their upper slopes ballooned out directly before his eyes. So much inviting cleavage...

"I don't want to risk hurting you, Pearl," Jason said.

"But I like it," Pearl said. "I can't explain it. I know it's wrong. I know it's dangerous. But it feels good when you hurt me like that."

She squeezed Jason's dick and gave it just the slightest tug. Jason moaned and Pearl shuddered, which made her bountiful, naked breast tops shimmy and bounce into Jason's face.

"This isn't bad, is it?" Pearl breathed. "I'm a good girl. I'm your good girl."

If Jason had been able to come, he would have right then. Instead, he jerked his hips, humping Pearl's fist.

"So good..." Jason said.

"Then make me feel good, Jason," Pearl said. "Put your nice, big human dick inside me and hurt me and make me feel good. Pretty, pretty please for your pretty, pretty Pearl?"

While still burying Jason's face in what felt like a nautical mile of soft, delectable cleavage, Pearl threw a leg over his pelvis and began grinding against him.

Now Jason did hear a seam rip. Pearl's physique had finally managed to overcome even the vaunted strength of denim, just as she was overcoming every ounce of resistance he'd tried to front.

Pearl kissed Jason's face, nipped at his earlobes, and his vision was occluded by her curly black locks. Arching and relaxing her back, Pearl massaged him with her mountainous mammaries, and his body took note of every gentle tremor and tectonic shudder.

Riding his cock gently, since she was still (nominally) wearing jeans, Pearl surrounded Jason's throbbing dick with the heat of her, that demon heat that seemed to intensify everything.

Jason reached up and grabbed Pearl's plentiful ass with both hands, feeling that overwhelming demon heat in his palms and fingers as he squeezed hard, pulling her into him. Pearl let out a yelp that turned into a sigh.

"Yeah?" Pearl said into his ear. "You gonna give it to me?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Jason said back.

Hell yeah Jason was going to give Pearl the fucking that both of them wanted.

"But not today," Jason said.

With resolve that he didn't know he possessed, Jason pushed Pearl's hips away from his.

Pearl froze for a second, stunned that she wasn't getting her way. She thrust her hips clumsily at Jason, but his elbows were set and she couldn't grind on him as before.

"C'mon," Pearl said. "Stop playing around and let me fuck you!"

"No way," Jason said. "That's as far as we go."

"Says you," said Pearl. "I can go at least six or seven more inches..."

"I said no, Pearl," Jason said. "Now get off me. Or do you want me to think you can't be a good girl?"

"But... but... but..." Pearl was frustrated, stammering, looking to be on the edge of tears. But Jason stuck to his resolve and stared her down.

Finally she flounced off of him, ripping another seam in her jeans by the sound of it, and threw herself down face-first on the bed next to him.

"I just want some dick!" she wailed into the mattress. Then she flopped sideways to stare at him pleadingly.

"I know," Jason said. "And I want..." he cast his gaze at the massive expanse of Pearl's breasts displayed before him, stretching the cotton of the black tee to its absolute limit.

"I want lots of things," Jason said. "But we can't."

"Ugh!" Pearl said. "Fine! But when we get this all fixed, make no mistake..."

She reached out and cradled the back of Jason's head very gently indeed, narrowing her eyes as she spoke.

"...I am going to show you the lusty little demon I really am," she said.

There was no electric spark or fire in her eyes, but the look she gave him was so intense that Jason had to fight back a gulp of fear.

Nevertheless, he managed a fairly brave-sounding, "Promise?"

Pearl grinned. There was more than a little menace in that grin.

Then, she turned and lay on her back. Crossing her arms under her breasts, she said, "At least this is novel. I've never slept on my back before."

"What do you mean?" Jason said.

"It's the wings," Pearl said. "They make it difficult to lay with them underneath us, so we hang by our feet."

"Oh, so that's what the chains are for!" Jason said, getting it.

"What did you think?" Pearl said.

"You know," Jason said. "For chaining up human slaves, and doing ... what you did with me."

Pearl smiled. "Dear little human," she said, "we wouldn't need chains to get what we wanted. Besides, most of my sisters wouldn't want anything so elaborate from your kind."

Jason shook his head. "So that room was just, what, sleeping quarters?"

Pearl nodded.

"And your wings," Jason said, "they're really gone? It's not like, an illusion?"

Pearl nodded again. "Granny and I used the last of our magic to actually transform. We're still very strong, and very tough. And although your world makes magic and telepathy difficult for us, we still have those abilities. But otherwise, what you see is what you get." She frowned. "Or would get, if only you'd just give in a little?"

Pearl cocked a hopeful eyebrow at Jason. He furrowed his brow in response.

"Fine," Pearl said. "Then I'm going to sleep now."

"I'm still a little restless," Jason said. He got out of the bed. "I think I'm going to take one of Telly's Ambien."

"What's that?" asked Pearl.

"A sleeping pill," Jason said. "Want one?"

Pearl looked puzzled. "You can't just ... go to sleep?"

"No," Jason said. "You can?"

"Of course," Pearl said, and then shook her head. "You humans have so many disadvantages. It's hardly a wonder that we rule you."

Then Pearl closed her eyes, and was instantly asleep.

Jason watched her for a bit, not quite believing it at first, but then Pearl started to breathe in that way that sleepers do. He shrugged, thinking must be nice.

Jason went to the bathroom that he shared with Telly. He opened the orange prescription bottle of Ambien and shook one out. He swallowed it down with a handful of water from the sink.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He had to wonder: how was this his life? Was this real, or had he had some sort of psychotic break? How would he know? How could he tell?

He looked closely at his face. He didn't look crazy. He leaned in to look closer, and his cock brushed the porcelain of the sink. The cool smoothness brought his dick to full attention, and it angled up clumsily.

"Calm down, buddy," Jason said. He wasn't usually the kind of guy who talked to his own penis, but lately it had been having a mind of its own. And unfortunately, he'd let it take the lead. "You've been a spoiled brat, so you're in time-out."

His penis didn't take the hint, remaining defiantly turgid. Jason sighed, and returned to his room.

Pearl was still there on the bed, snoozing peacefully. She hadn't even bothered to get undressed, which diminished her sexiness not even a little. And she was laying on top of the covers. Jason slept naked, though, so if he wanted any peace at all, he was going to have to do something about that.

He solved the problem by wrapping the covers from his side of the bed over her and getting a spare blanket from his closet. This gave him the comfort of wrapping up in a blanket like he liked, and removed the temptation of her prone, willingly sumptuous, tempting and tantalizing

stop it!

form from his sight, covered by the amorphous shape of the comforter.

He snuggled in, laying on his side facing away from Pearl. In the few minutes required for the pill to take hold, he forgot about the world, and immersed himself in some of his favorite drum patterns, reliving the rhythms mentally, until he was asleep.

* * *

Jason slept warm and dreamlessly. He didn't realize this at first, until he felt the warmth go away. He started to stir awake, but then he became warm and pacified again. He stayed that way until something jostled him into groggy wakefulness.

Opening his eyes, he looked down and saw Pearl's curly locks bobbing up and down, as she leisurely slurped on his cock.

He was too dumbfounded to say anything at first. And what she was doing felt really, really good. She was taking her time, seemingly sucking dick for dick-sucking's sake. Jason really didn't want her to stop, but if she didn't, well...

"Pearl," Jason said. No response.

"Pearl," Jason said again. This time she slid her hand along his stomach, as if to pacify him.

"Pearl!" Jason barked.

Pearl unswallowed his dick and turned her face up to look at him. "What?!" she said impatiently.

"Knock it off," Jason said.

"That's not what you said before," Pearl said.

"I didn't say to do that," Jason said.

"Sure you did," Pearl said. "You were saying all kinds of fun things. 'Harder', 'more', 'good girl', 'bad girl'. You even called me 'Kristin', but I don't mind."

"Oh, jeez," Jason said, understanding. "Pearl, I was talking in my sleep."

Pearl cocked her head, confused. "Why?" she said.

"Not on purpose," Jason said. "It just happens sometimes."

"Huh," Pearl said. "Well ... that's what I was doing, too."

"Sleep-blowing me?" Jason said. "I kinda doubt that."

"Does it matter?" Pearl said. "We both like it. We both want it."

"But we can't," Jason said. "And you know better."

"So do you," Pearl said. "Or so you say."

"That was involuntary," Jason said. "You were doing it on purpose."

"Says you!" Pearl said, frustrated. She sat up on the bed. "How come you get an excuse for everything, but I always have to explain myself?"

Jason saw that she was still dressed as she was last night, except now there was something wet on the front of her shirt.

"Um, Pearl?" Jason said. He indicated the splotch. "What's that?"

"Hmm?" Pearl said, looking down. "Oh, it's not what you think. And I know what you think." She winked at him.

"Pearl," Jason said warningly.

"Sheesh!" Pearl said. She reached over the side of the bed, and produced a stick of butter.

Correction: a half a stick of butter. Slightly melted, with an obvious bite-mark in it.

"See?" Pearl said. She took bite out of the stick, and then licked the melty bits from her lips.

"You're eating butter?" Jason said.

"Yeah," Pearl said. "It's pretty tasty! You have to eat it fast, though. It gets all slippery and drippy."

"You're not supposed to eat butter!" Jason said.

"You said it was food," Pearl protested.

"It is," Jason said, "but not like that ..." And then another thought occurred. "Pearl, how much butter did you eat?"

"I dunno," Pearl said. "There's four butters in a box, and I've had one, two, three, four ..."

"Boxes?" Jason mused. But before he could get any further, a voice rang out from, you guessed it, the kitchen.

"Oh, hell no," Telly said.

Jason shot an incredulous look at Pearl.

"Hey," Pearl said, a guilty smile on her face, "your friend's home."

"Pearl, did you eat all the butter in the freezer?" Jason said.

"I left one box!" Pearl said. Then she looked at the half-eaten stick of butter in her hand. "Oh, right ..."

Jason practically growled. He quickly pulled on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt and left the room.

In the kitchen, Telly stood in front of the stove. Before him were a skillet and a carton of eggs.

On the floor were several empty Land-O-Lakes boxes, and quite a lot of the wax paper wrappers.

"I like breakfast," Telly said. "You know what I like for breakfast? Toast and eggs. You know what's good for toast and eggs?"

"I'm sorry about this, Telly," Jason said. "Pearl got hungry."

"Pearl got hungry?" Telly said. "Is Pearl paying rent? Is Pearl buying groceries? Come to think of it, are you?"

"Look, I know this is shitty, but this has been a weird couple of ... weeks," Jason said. "I'm trying."

"No you look, Jason," Telly said. "I'm trying really hard to be cool here, but this," he waved his hand at the mess on the floor, "this is isn't making it easy!"

"I know," Jason said.

"Do you have some sort of plan?" Telly said. "Something lined up?"

"Will this help?" Pearl was suddenly by Jason's side, holding out the last quarter of her stick of butter.

"I saved you some," Pearl said.

Telly looked to Jason, then to Pearl, then back to Jason.

"Oh, you gotta go," Telly said.

"Telly, come on ..." Jason said.

"I'm serious," Telly said. "Look, I'd be okay spotting you for a while. But no job, breaking stuff -"

At that moment the front door opened. Granny sauntered in, still looking like a hair metal hottie.

"Greetings, humans," she said. "Pearl."

"And strange women coming and going!" Telly said.

"Not a lot of coming," Pearl muttered.

"Not now, Pearl," Jason said.

"Either you gotta go, or I do," Telly said. "I can't carry all of this crap on my own."

"Perhaps I can be of assistance," Granny said.

From her back pocket, Granny produced a sizeable knot of folded cash.

"I have roughly two thousands of your monies," Granny said. "Will that be enough to satisfy you?"

To Be Continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds