• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dualism. Ch. 03: Psy

Dualism. Ch. 03: Psy

123

Note: This is Chapter 3 of the Dualism series. Once again, all your comments and suggestions have been much appreciated. Please continue to send them. To the new readers, please start from the first chapter to fully appreciate the story. Enjoy!

Dualism

Chapter 3: Psy

I have always looked forward to my time in Aeon's dining area. Good food, good ambiance and right now, good company. My little circle of friends has grown. Seated to my right was Lilith, the love of my life, a succubus, who always had her grubby paws on me everywhere I went. Yelena, the fiery souled Dragoness ate her fill to my left. Across me were best friends Sylvia, a beautiful High Elf and her little feral Tigress buddy who I just recently saved from Psy control, Adrianna. I wish my stay in Aeon would always be as peaceful as this but since the last fight in Astral I have been on my guard.

Ares had given me a mental warning. He spoke of danger but could not say more. Even then I was grateful to him. In public, the God of War would always seek to humiliate and belittle me. In truth, he was the best teacher that I had. His lessons were simple. Get stronger. Survive. So, he let fists and weapons do the talking. It was all about battle experience. The more battles I fought, the better my chances of survival.

I dedicated all my free time in the Void Room sparring with Lilith. Apparently, I have this power to open a "door" in any wall or space of Asgard that acts like a "gate way" into my Void Room. This was my own personal room that allowed to me to freely control time and reality within its space. I could train for years inside and come out not having aged a minute and retain all the battle experience I earned.

Lilith turned out to be a truly devastating fighter. Continuously sparring with her was successful in bringing out my latent powers. I would have been thrilled had there been no warning of incoming danger.

The Bell rang. Time for Astral class.

Me and my little group were huddled together awaiting Ares's usual antics. The game continued. Despite the getting into higher ranks, having sparring partners such as Lilith and Yelena in the Void Room where time stopped gave me years of battle experience in what looked to be such as short period of time.

Here in Astral class there was a ranking system based on your battle capabilities. The challenges were stagnant till I came in. Fundamentally, one's capabilities did not increase in a short period of time so the ranks were fixed but since I had to start from last place, I fought day in and day out till I reached my current rank.

In my own right I was a Blade Master and an Elemental Master. Fighting Rank #28 to #21 was tedious. No longer a breeze, but worth it as I gained more experience fighting powerful veteran fighters. Earning Rank #21 was a graduation of sorts. Before the bell rang Ares called me out.

"Hey Loser! You may now start training your Psy. Your schedule shall be Astral the entire morning and Psy throughout the afternoon." Said Ares gruffly and walked away.

After lunch we all went to Psy Hall.

Psy Hall was totally different from Astral. It was peaceful here. Quiet. As most students were on the floor either meditating or locked into Mental Battle with someone else. I found Instructor Wong huddled together with some students. As I approached him, he waved me off and gestured to proceed to a room in the far end of the Hall. The other girls already went to their respective teachers. Only Lilith accompanied me there. I knocked. "Come in." Said a male voice that exuded sex in its tone. We entered and the room we found ourselves in was simple with minimal decor. "I am Eros. God of Seduction. I welcome you both." Said the handsome man clad in a Black suit and a red tie. "Oh no, I hate the stereo type of being Cupid! Skimpy robe, small wings with a bow and arrow made of hearts does not suit my taste! Now introduce yourselves and sit!" He chuckled. "I'm Loren." I said. "I'm Lilith".

Eros turned first to Lilith. "I am honored that one such as you would be here and I bid you congratulations my dear! I am truly happy for you."

"Thank you exalted One!" Lilith bowed with reverence before taking a seat.

"It seems Loren turned out to be a good Master for you, literally obliterating my image of you, Queen of Darkness, Aspect of Lust." Eros said with surprising awe and respect.

"Now Loren. The Great Mother Gaia has tasked me with training your Psy. I see why Wong stormed my office after meeting you. However powerful you are, its pains me to see you cannot use Psy to attack but only to defend. Yes, quite a fitting role for you indeed as this was his dilemma in the past too. I am referring to your predecessor Janus, the God of Duality. The Fallen Champion." Said Eros gravely.

"Janus died?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes, he did. Gaia sent him on a Quest to fend off the coming Apocalypse where he succeeded at the cost of his life. He was one of Asgard's finest warriors second only to Ares. Janus was a jack of all trades if you might. As cliché as it may sound, he was an expert at everything and a master of none. So, you my Child have a big role to fill and it starts now. I will break you out of your Psy limit and may you with Gaia's blessing, play a magnificent role in the coming Armageddon."

"Armageddon?"

"Yes. The end of all things. We are all warriors for Gaia. A war is coming. A war of survival for the Realms. The Tree Yggdrasil is wavering and soon the Realms will no longer be separated. The Dark ones will come and we will either perish or survive. You my child, is Asgard's hope of surviving. Gaia has entrusted this role to you."

"So, to kick start things your training begins now. You will use your Psy and your Psy alone to seduce all the women here in Aeon. Goddesses, demi-humans, humans all shall wet their pussies with your presence! You may not rape them. You may not use your Incubus powers for this." I saw Lilith visibly pale. I felt mutual anger within our bond, as to why I was being forced upon other women.

"Lilith, I thought more of you than that. Alas I am sorry for this" Eros said. He raised his hand and turned to her. Chanting powerful words, he completed it with a simple command. Lilith's eyes widened as Eros' voice boomed one ear shattering command: "BEGONE!". And she was. Lilith vanished before me. Her connection to me gone. I could not feel her. Even my Incubus powers left me. I was enraged. Failing to summon Astral I leaped for Eros' neck. He waved me off and I was back in my seat this time stuck to it.

"What have you done to her?!" I shouted at Eros.

"She is an abomination! So I destroyed her! You should be glad to be free of her hypnosis! Those vile chemicals destroying your mind making you a wanton sex slave for her to milk! I freed you!" Eros seethed with rage.

"That is not true! I love her!" I fought back.

"Do you? Truly? We will see. Now if you don't start doing what I asked. The life of that little frisky Dragon may just wink out of existence too." Eros plodded.

Shit! Shit! Shit! He took away my Lilith now he threatens the life of Yelena.

"You will pay dearly for this." I said, seething with anger.

"Maybe. Now get out of my sight." Eros said without looking at me.

I stormed out of his office. Tears in my eyes. I was lost without Lilith. I desperately went around looking for Yelena. Relieved, I suddenly hugged her tight and she was surprised.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"He took Lilith. Or maybe killed her. I can't sense her anymore."

"Who took Li?"

"Eros."

"Shit. Why?"

"He said I needed to seduce all the women here in Aeon. Said I needed to do it with Psy and not with my Incubus powers. How the fuck was I supposed to do that?" I was trembling now.

"Okay Relax. We'll get her back. Are you constrained to the Psy Hall?"

"I guess not. I was do fuck all the women he didn't say when and where."

"Hey Cutie, voy a dejar que tengas sexo conmigo incluso sin su poder!". Offered Adrianna. Translated was <Hey cutie I'd let you fuck me even without your powers!" Sylvia gasped and blushed.

"Guys we gotta help him train his Psy the way we normally do although I won't be of much help as I'm like Loren. I got an immunity of sorts. Works on enemies but not those I trust. That's why this fucker turned me into his personal fuck buddy!" Said Yel.

"I did not!" I said indignantly.

"Well not intentionally and who said I didn't love it? I cum so hard from it!" Yelena said.

"My chica here is a powerful Psy user. She can probably train you."

"Ok but we need to go somewhere more private. I have somewhere in mind come on."

The four of us exited the Psy Hall without anyone stopping us. I summoned a door to my Void Room and we all stepped inside.

"Holy Shit! This place looks gorgeous and it still smells like sex!! Love what you did to it!" Yelena grinned broadly and propped herself on the bed. "Yo guys! Join me!".

We sat down crossed legged all waiting for Sylvia to start.

"Uhm... it would be better if I know what's wrong with your Psy." Asked the blushing blonde.

"Technically, there's nothing wrong. The Gods have been calling me the Aspect of Duality. I just found out from Eros that I am the replacement for the God Janus. Therein lies my problem. All my powers are limited to two contrasting powers. In the case of my Psy. I have Absolute Defence and Absolute Offence meaning I have an impenetrable mind but can't use it to attack. When I attack I lose my defence. This is why I was heavily practicing my Astral to compensate."

"Hmm. That's not true. Psy isn't limited to Mind Control. Its just a big part of it." Sylvia started.

"I need you to open yourself to me." She said.

I complied. It simply thought of letting her in and she was. I felt Sylvia "skim" through my mind but she did not "tamper" with it. Once she was satisfied with her probing she spoke:

"Psy is Psychic Power. Mind Control happens when your mind is weaker than the one in control. It does not matter how many defences you have against a brutally stronger mind. Defences can delay but can also deal a great deal of damage when combined with "viruses". Viruses can be weaponized subconscious commands that can go unnoticed. For example. You try to break down my walls using pure force. You succeed and the wall is torn but do you ever notice the pieces fall to the ground? The ones that creep up to you? No. One instinctively continues his attack on other persons psyche in the hopes of gaining control of it but viruses can be orders to make one lose that control thereby causing continual failure to capture a psych. The same with "trojans" where you leave an active gate to another person's psyche and you are able to reconnect to it anytime provided it is not found and removed."

"Just like computer viruses trojans and worms!" I said.

"Yes mostly. Metaphorically speaking. I explained it in a way your mind is able to grasp the concept and that "computer system" was the best image."

"So, my defence can attack by preparing a fleet of viruses."

"Precisely. I can teach you how."

"Also, although Psy can travel "invisibly", you may also manifest it physically. People hardly do it because of the Trinity. It comes easy to us."

"Its easier if we engage in battle. I will need the help of Adrianna and Yelena if I am to try conquering your Psyche."

Both agreed and we started our Psy training. They held hands, sat crossed legged in front of me and closed their eyes. I couldn't help but stare at their exposed sexes in front of me. Green, red and white panties holding their yummy pussies within. My mouth started to water. I started cumming. What the fuck. I looked down and I had just masturbated in front of them! My cum still splattered on the bed. Unconsciously! I was horrified as I felt my hands scooping up my cum and feeding it to my mouth and making me swallow. All three girls were now staring at me, faces flushed. I saw how wet their panties were from watching me perform for them. Yelena smiled. This was probably her idea. I opened myself to my Psy. I checked my defences but now that I knew I found traces of alien commands. I sought to remove them but had a better idea. I reconstructed my Absolute Defence. Instead of an impregnable barrier I tuned it into one big sphere of microscopic commands. I recalled all the dirty sexual acts I remembered from my world and inputted them in my defence viruses. I coated my trojans with Light so they will appear "good" to any Psyche environment they were in. I used Aether to give them "life", so that my viruses would evolve and remember my touch. I split them into female and male. If females were to be affected they were to sexually lust after me. If men were to be infected they would masturbate and cum instantly. My worms I made for females to pick out my scent and crave for it. The men however will suffer from erectile dysfunction. Then I completed my defence by binding them strongly at a molecular level. Using Fire, Water and Air I turned my shield into a giant Sun that flared brightly. At its center was a Kaleidoscope filled with Trojans. The Suns flames that licked and flickered were Worms. Everything else were Viruses. I fed the shield more Aether. Combining Light, Darkness and Aether to give it "Artificial Intelligence". My Psy was now sentient. A living adapting evolving entity. I opened my eyes and I felt so drained. The dizziness overtook me and I was falling. Yelena was quick to catch me on her lap. Her smile warming me. Lilith. I had to get back Lilith. I was sobbing again and she let me weep.

When I got my bearings together I stood up and hugged Yelena.

"How long was I out?".

"With your Psy evolution a day probably. Its hard to tell time in here. You slept for an hour probably." Answered Sylvie.

"I'm sorry it took so long. Do not worry about your other classes. I stopped time in the room when we entered."

"Coño! You could fuck for days in here and no one will ever know!" Grinned Adrianna. Eliciting blushes from Sylvia.

No one mentioned Lilith. They knew it would hurt me.

"Would you girls care to breach my new Psy defence?"

"No thanks. We were present during the time you re-created it. It was mesmerising to watch. We also know what will happen if we lost the battle." Sylvie replied. "Also, I think I'd like to have sex with you because I want to." She added boldly. Turning her face into a tomato.

"See. I knew this chica had it in her! I'm so proud of you Sylvia! Although there is one other thing. We can't have you looking like that. Personally, I like that ragged boy next door look you got going on but you totally need a make over! Girls?"

All three stood grinned funny and leaped at me. Blades gleaming Sylvia and Adrianna worked on my hair while Yelena held me down. When they were satisfied they let me go.

"Get naked and stand up. Allow me access to your cloth." Ordered Adrianna. I did.

The "Cloth" was a magical piece of clothing given to all students on their very first day here in Aeon. You could literally turn it into anything you want so long as it was clothing. It was bound to the student it was assigned to but could be manipulated by someone else if you allowed them to.

My cloth wrapped around me and I felt it encase me from my feet up to my neck.

"You might wanna make a mirror and check yourself out cabron!" Adrianna stated proudly.

I manifested tall mirror beside the bed. I was dressed in an all black tailored suit, polo, necktie, pants and leather shoes. My hair was cut clean. My face shaved. I was the epitome of an Italian mafia boss. Cool.

"I'm game for a foursome now!" Adrianna purred. I turned to her. With a quick motion I threw Psy Weapons in the shape of an acupuncture needles to her and Sylvia's foreheads. As soon as it penetrated I knew they were mine.

<I want you natural> I commanded Adrianna.

<I want you to stand naked.> was my command to Sylvia.

Adrianna, a were cat, shifted to her feline form. Cat ears forming first. Claws and tail next. Clothes gone replaced with thin fur covering only a Y of her chest and pussy. Her nipples clearly visible so was her pussy. She was small. I'm guessing 5"2 and her shift did not make her taller like a werewolf. Her D cup boobs looked massive in her small frame. That bubbly Latina ass that everyone wants to spank was making me drool.

"Both of you watch. Do not touch yourselves."

I walked to Yelena with a deadly grace. I yanked her up and pushed her hard to the wall and then I kissed her passionately. She was still clothed in her red mini and I felt her up. Cupping her ass and groping her tits. Yelena was panting from breathlessness and lust. I kissed her neck. Showing off to my two audiences, I slipped her thong down her thighs.

I slowly stripped. Making a show of it. When I was finally naked the commands I gave Yelena to lust after me when she saw my cock kicked in. She dropped her dress to the ground, grabbed my head and we switched positions. This time my back was to the wall and Yelena started to rub my muscled chest and abs. Licking my nipples. Moving downward.

"You two come closer. Watch." They obeyed. Their eyes watching the action in front of then. Licking their lips as they saw my throbbing erection.

Yelena took me in her mouth making a show of it. Sucking just the head, twirling her lips on its base, then going down to the hilt in one fluid motion. Slowly at first, then gaining speed. Stopping to look at the two girls giving them a better view. I pulled her up and kissed her. Then I went down sucking and licking the nipples of her massive tits. Yelena moaned in pleasure. She pushed me down towards her dripping sex. I inhaled her scent then obliged her. Her right leg on my shoulder as I sucked on her clit and swirled my tongue around it. Licking her juices as I did. She roared her orgasm immediately. I lapped up her juices happily. I wasted no further time as I bent her over. Biting her neck. Licking down her spine.

"Yel I want fuck you in your Draconic form." With renewed lust she transformed. Red scales replacing her skin. Talons formed in her hands and feet. She arched her back and huge dragon wings sprouted. Her scaly tail dropping to the floor. Flames erupting from her body. I summoned Fire of my own. Protecting me. Sylvia and Adrianna took a couple of steps back to avoid the heat. I grasped the dragon tail and hoisted it up revealing Yelena's dripping draconic cunt. I aimed my now flaming erection and entered her. Her wings shot upward fully extending themselves. Both hands on her hips I slammed in to Yelena as hard as I could. She let out a guttural cry. Faster and faster she went and she came immediately, literally roaring her orgasm. With my commands that made each orgasm stronger than the first this one struck her with intensity. I continued my assault fucking her as hard as I could not needing to worry if I was hurting her since she was in her draconic form. My climax came flooding torrents of my seed inside her. This triggered the next explosive orgasm of Yelena. This time she let out a blood curdling scream. She dropped to the floor exhausted. She turned back to her human form and I gently lifted her up and laid her on the bed. I sat down and with a finger summoned the other two. I gestured that Sylvia was to sit down beside me. I stopped Adrianna. Who was now walking to me dripping her juices to the floor.

"Lick me clean." I ordered.

Adrianna went down on her knees. Giving tentative licks at my balls. Nodding for her to continue she licked my cock from the base to the head. I was surprised at the feeling. Cat tongue! It felt like sand paper scratching my skin. I was thankful for my physique which allowed me to feel pleasure from this rather than pain. I snapped out of it when she took my cock in her mouth. She could not deep throat me but her paw jerked me at the base and she gave me an enthusiastic sloppy blowjob. I got up and pushed her down facing the bed. Her tail wagging. I slapped her bubble butt and she moaned.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dualism. Ch. 03: Psy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds