Ducky the Demon Hunter! Ch. 03

Moments later her Die was hidden on the beam on the ceiling. He was very stealthy, despite his odd way of getting around.

The other guard was about to investigate when her guard came in, holding her firmly in his hands.

"Sir," he said militantly. "There was a slave
that managed to hide. I found her trying to open the gate."

"Really?" Keilkin asked.

He was cleaning his dick off with a cloth. The redhead lay limply on the stockade, no doubt passed out. She was obviously played and done with.

"How?" he said humorlessly. "Are you saying that we have an incompetent moron among us?"

He looked her up and down and she stared at the floor.

"Find out where she belongs and deliver her," he ordered.

"Yes sir," the guard was pivoting when he added.

"Oh, and when you find out who missed her, kill them."

"Yes sir."

They were turned towards the doorway when Ducky said in a very harsh whisper,

"Ugly fuck."

Like clockwork Keilkin stopped them.

"Wait."

The guard turned them back and he stalked up to her.

"What did you say?" he dared.

As though getting some wellspring of powerful moxie Ducky glared at him with fire in her eyes.

"You...you heard me! I called you an ugly fuck! You're a monster, a horrible monster!"

"Oh? You think so?" Keilkin's dick began to gain life right I front of her.

"I could cut out your heart right now," he threatened grin.

"Then do it," Ducky dared pretending to wrestled against the guards arms. Really he wasn't holding her much at all.

"I'd rather die! Look what you did to that poor girl. With that...that evil between your legs!"

If possible Keilkin's grin grew wider. "It's evil now?" he lulled musically. "Well then..."

He pressed his nose against hers and glared into her eyes with madness.

"...how would you like a taste of evil?"

Ducky's eyes widened and she sputtered. "I- I never! I'd bite it off at the root!"

"Then shall I put some evil inside of you?"

"No! You mustn't! My boyfriend..."

"Your boyfriend?"

For Keilkin that had sunk the deal. Before she could blink she was in a stockade of her own trying to keep the grin off her face. Oh gosh, she couldn't wait to tell Diamond about this one. This was just too good.

She settled on cursing up a storm as her guard secured her.

"She has a very bad attitude Sir," he said frowning. "I think she needs to be skinned immediately."

Keilkin laughed. "Let's not be so hasty. She just requires some breaking in."

A man like him liked a challenge. Broken women did nothing for him. No, Keilkin liked to break his women.

She had to remind herself to stay still. On her cue he slipped her the key and stepped back. Ducky shrieked for help much to Keilkin's enjoyment.

Deliberate footsteps circled around her and knew the guards were taking their positions. Keilikin's footsteps were different. They were insidious, calculating, stalking. He was studying her like she was a prize pony.

"I don't remember her," he mused to no one in particular. "I would think I would remember her," he said taking a step. "With that big round ass."

"No! I'll kill you! I swear!"

Her rant was silenced with a hard smack on her ass. She yelped and he smacked her other cheek.
Keilkin had a pretty broad hand and to her surprise he caressed her stinging curves. She held her breath as the touch became more sensual.

"Be quiet now," he said raspily. "You've lost. If you keep threatening me..." he let the threat linger and she knew that he was smiling his dreaded smile.

The hairs on the back of her neck rose. His hand coasted up the plane of her back.

Keilkin's intent was different now. His demon lust was surfacing and it left no time for games. She felt his touch lower and was not surprised when he ripped off her panties. She felt Keilkin's dick poke lightly at her hip, slick with Red's juices.

The lazy fuck probably wouldn't even try to work her up. Sure enough she began to feel him rub the dick up and down her slit. She was actually lucky. That way he wouldn't noticed how wet she already was. She couldn't stand hearing him gloating. Despite her body's response an evolved part of Ducky was disgusted by this man. Thinking about the possibility of having standards started to hamper her arousal.

Instead she thought about how nice dicks in general were, and decided that having the sense fucked out of you in a bondage situation by a thick dicked demon was not the worst thing in the world. In fact if she closed her eyes, she could pretend it was the fire demon. Oh that Shakespearean sap, she was going to miss him.

"Any last appeals my attractive runaway?" he asked giddily.

"Please don't do this," she pleaded.

"Oh that's so cute. Another."

"I beg of you."

"Oh quiet, you're very lucky," he said, spreading her pussy lips apart. "Someone could be wearing you right now. Oh, wait..."

With brutal force he shoved himself inside her. "I am."

Ducky didn't need to fake her scream. Keilkin was a big boy. She scratched at the wood as he squeezed her ass and chuckled.

"Are you a virgin runaway?"

He pulled out of her and thrusted, eliciting another shout.

"You're very tight."

She couldn't speak, she could only let herself endure Keilkin's abuse.

"Has the fight already gone out of you?" Keilkin snickered, turning his dick in circles so she could feel him. She resisted the urge to moan.

"You...bastard."

"You feel wet and tight despite your words," Keilkin teased. "I think I shall enjoy making you cum."

"Like... you could...you...vampire wannabe pussy!

"I will enjoy cumming in your mouth as well," Keilkin said viciously. "It should keep it busy."

He thrusted in a place that made her moan and she squeezed hard around his pumping dick.

"Lovely," he grumbled and began to fuck her hard and deep.

Ducky panted, trying to keep up the role of a stubborn girl being taken advantage of, but the situation was too erotic for her and she wanted more.

"More," she whimpered.

"What was that?" Keilkin asked astonished.

She knew he was grinning from ear to ear.

"More!" she shouted, pressed back against him. "Harder harder!"

"Yes! You slut," he said in a congratulatory voice. "Beg! Beg for me!"

"Shove that dick inside me! Make me cum you papery bastard! Oh..."

True to his word Keilkin began pounding her like she had stolen from him. She shivered as her orgasm slithered up to her. She cried out, turning her wrists over so that she could accomplish her next feat.

Stockade be unlocked.

When her orgasm burst inside of her, tears came to her eyes. Goodness, for all his crap Keilkin's dick was a gem. The spasming of her muscles caught Keilkin's dick in a massage that sent him over. Groaning like he had been punched he emptied himself inside of her.

"Ah..." he rasped. "You're fantastic! You will be...one of my prized sex slaves. I will use you...until your skin is loose enough to peel off."

Wow. He could really fuck up a compliment.

She trembled in her aftermath, catching her breath.

"Really?" she said mockingly. "You think I'm good enough?"

He didn't catch her sarcasm and pulled out of her with a grin.

"You will be. I will use you until you crave for nothing but me. You will die without me."

Ducky felt him spreading her ass cheeks. Okay, now that was just rude. Kicking backwards she caught him in the face.

He stumbled back in shock and she kicked off her heels. Sliding out of the open stockade she perched on her toes on the top of it.

"How about you die without me?" she suggested with a smile. She jumped up towards the wall and jammed the multipin inside of it. Yanking herself higher she kicked off the wall and hung onto the rafter of the ceiling. Her die looked at her with curious eyes.

"Kill her!" Keilkin screamed, red veins bleeding angrily into his cheeks.

"Now! she shouted. Her guard scooped up the discarded red head and ran towards the back entrance.

The betrayal of their fellow demon distracted them.

"MORTOS!" she screamed.

The die froze and without warning dropped to the ground. The white patch on its stomach began to bleed red and it grew in size, its razor sharp claws lengthening to the size of a head. The demons shook their heads in horror.

"No..." Keilkin yelled. "No!"

They ran to the doors but Ducky blocked the exits with shadow. There was no where to run.

"Kill it!" he shouted, running behind a body guard, but they all knew it was no use. The die was from their realm, it could not be stopped. As its bones popped and stretched into place, the creature opened its mouth. The skin of his face pulled wetly apart to reveal seven rows of teeth that cut just by looking at them. Just like the seven circles of hell in the ice realm where Keilkin and his kind were born. Feeling a knick on her finger Ducky closed her eyes. She needed to stop looking.

The die let out an awful roar that made her shiver and she uttered a silent prayer. She would never get used to that sound. Gun shots were heard but no earthly weapon could pierce the Die's skin. The next sounds she heard were cries, gurgles, bones being broken and the constant spattering of blood.

Then she heard him growl in her direction.
In its rage the Die could not tell the difference between friend and enemy. He shook the ground, unable to jump because of his form but hoping she would fall. She held on. A few minutes later she heard the bones cracking again. He was reverting back into his other form. Ducky waited until she heard silence, then she opened her eyes.

Looking around her she saw the room was painted from wall to wall in red blood. There was no sign of any of the men anywhere.

Frowning she jumped down, her feet landing in a spatter.

"You ate them all?" she asked angrily.

The Die burped in response. Sucking her teeth she released the shadow and went back to her things. She dressed, much to the Die's dismay and took a vial for the contract. Lying it in the blood she waited for it to fill. When it did she ushered that the Die follow her out.

Right before the door was the demon, cradling the red head like a baby.

"Are you alright my master?" he asked.

"Fine," she said smiling. "Is red alright?"

"Yes, the woman in merely sleeping."

"Fantastic."

With a quick move of her wrist, Ducky slit his throat with a blessed blade. Wide eyed he withered into ash, flaked landing on the naked woman's bruised body. Kneeling Ducky checked her vitals and made sure she had her eyes and her teeth. Then she wrapped her cloak around her and placed her on her back. The woman didn't stir.


Walking through the back she wasn't shocked to see Zoo waiting there. His gun was pointed at her.

"Where's the vial?"

"We really got to do this right now?" she asked huffing. "I'm kind of busy."

"Yeah, we gotta do this," he said ushering that she put the woman down.

Sighing she laid her to the ground and put the hood over her face.

"Where's the vial?" Zoo asked again.

"And here I thought you were the good one," Ducky said with a pout. "On my person. Where's Tank?"

"Left with the girls, never came back. Turned off his mike an hour ago."

"I see."

She snickered. Tank was rough, but he would never force a woman. He was also sort of handsome in that "I've been to war, broken my nose a couple times, and I'm three times your size," kind of way. One girl at least would want to show her gratitude. Get nookie when you could was a decent policy when hunters lived solitary lives. At least she and Tank had that in common.

"So," Zoo said, hefting his gun to line up with her forehead. "Are we going to have to do this the hard way?"

"Trying to cut me out of the deal?" Ducky asked casually.

"Trying to make sure you honor it," he corrected, ushering the Die to return to him.

The creature didn't move, accenting it's preference by crawling up her leg and clinging to her back.

"I will honor it," Ducky said firmly. "I give you my word."

"Great. Hand it over."

"...are you going to turn it in?"

"Of course. Now give it to me."

Staring at Zoo she noticed a slight tremor in his body. His eyes were a bit too focused. He was trying too hard to keep a straight face meaning, Zoo was lying.

"You know I could kill you quite easily, right?" Ducky said grinning. "The only reason I took on this low level pile was to help a very stupid friend of mine. I didn't mind sharing, but now..."

She petted the Die behind her and he smiled, red blood dripping down the side of his mouth.

"Now I'm starting to wonder whether I should share at all."

"Give me the vial!" Zoo demanded extending a hand.

"Or what?"

His lips twitched in worry as she glared at him with otherworldly fury.

"I...I need that money Duck."

"You'll get your cut."

"Last chance."

"You're pathetic."

"...MOR—"

The gun shot whipped through the night like lightning.
Zoo gasped and fell to the side.

"You shouldn't have tried to do that," Ducky chided, putting her gun back in her holster. She shook her finger. "Tsk tsk, you know I'm a dangerous bitch. You wanted me to do all the work along right?"

Zoo gurgled, holding the spot in his chest. Ducky rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop it. You're not dying. You just might want to rest for the next...couple of...just rest. Consider sending out your resume for more docile work."

She whistled to the Die and pointed to Zoo.

"Go back to your master, Go on."

She would have kept him, but Dies took flesh and blood as its sustenance. She didn't want to have a pet that could potentially munch on company. Or her baby Harold.

The Die purred reluctantly but it eventually obeyed.

"Cheer up," she said to the gloomy creature. "If he dies you can eat him."

"You're...going to...ugh, leave me like this?" Zoo panted. "What if...the demons come back?"

"Well," she said smirking. "You can always use the Die. Pack rules and all."

"Mor..."

She raised an eyebrow, hoisting the girl on her back.

"Go on say it. I dare you."

There was only one way to kill a Die and Ducky knew how.

Zoo glared at her then laid his head to the side.
They both knew he was too much of a coward.

Laughing, she turned her back on him and gave a jovial wave. The woman draped on her like a child.

"Bye bye Zoo. I'll honor our agreement. The money can go straight to your medical expenses!"

Then she found her bike and sped off. She put the girl on the front and strapped her to handlebars. Ducky needed a hot scalding shower. The blood caked to her feet was freaking her out, but she headed to the Church. Father was waiting for her with the contract.

Sighing she lifted the girl up and carried her inside the church. Standard hunter medics greeted her by the door and took the girl from her.

"Make sure she's wiped and returned home," she said firmly. The girl didn't need to remember this.

She placed her down on a cot and her eyes opened in slits. Ducky frowned as she tried to focus in on her.

"..ah..."

She put a finger on her mouth and closed her eyes.
The woman went back to sleep. Then she went into the church.

Father was waiting, pacing in a pew. When he saw her he stopped.

"Are you alone?" he asked stoically.

"Yes."

"Is it now a solo contract?"

"This contract was honored by two others. Zoo and Tank."

"I see." Father produced the scroll and encanted the portal for payment. They poured the blood over the original and another ancient voice rose up and accepted the payment. Sighing heavily she watched the vial burn with relief.

"Rough night?"

She looked up at Father who was attempting to make small talk. She nodded, giving him a smile.

"Nothing a bath and some ice cream won't fix."

"I see..." he said firmly. "Do you...need anything?"

Ducky looked at Father wide eyed.

"Um...no. I'm fine...thanks."

"You are welcome," he said, stiffly heading back to the altar. "May God be with you."

"You as well father," she said sighing. Then she headed home.

_______________________________________________

Happy New Year.

-Stubborn Dreamer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds